Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear God! I've not lurked on this thread for ages KHM gets all of my tattle time usually but jeez I've missed out on the laughs here! @Blair-Waldorf doing the lords work as per, I'm fully invested now and crying at the fart 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cora’s week of being ignored begins 😢 You can hear her say mummy and Jeff doesn’t even glance at her, just continues to waffle on about nothing and ignores her child

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Sorry DABs, I got home and passed out and had to go the hairdressers at 9 🤮 hanging out me arse. Christ I feel ROUGH

My brother Sarah I was thinking??

Reactions: 12
Sorry DABs, I got home and passed out and had to go the hairdressers at 9 🤮 hanging out me arse. Christ I feel ROUGH

But I bet your hair looks fab? Always look for the silver lining and get a glass of Pinot as a hair of the dog

• Heart
Reactions: 9
😂😂😂😂 an orc from lord of the rings ⚰

Also those plastic lemon trees are bleeping awful. I hate plastic flowers and plants. They look like the type of overpriced tat you get in Costco or aldi scatty middle isle shite.

1DD55EC3-E07D-4B22-8BC2-96E93BA14DA6.jpeg

jeffs face reading tattle

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Cora’s week of being ignored begins 😢 You can hear her say mummy and Jeff doesn’t even glance at her, just continues to waffle on about nothing and ignores her child
One first class self centred twit that. Pay attention to your baby girl, you bleeping mess of a person.
*stands by for the bleeping narcissistic holiday posts. ME ! ME ! ME !
She boils my piss, the horrible bleep. I usually don’t let her get to me, but that is disgusting. Poor Cora …how can anyone even like her (Jeff the meff )? She’s a smug, fake witch

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

LOL if it is then she was a bloody hypocrite when she was posting on here about adverts and hardly doing any - I've just randomly clicked about 10 posts on her grid and they were all ads

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do they Steph? Do they really stop when they walk past? Because you live in in a dead end so how many people have to walk
Past and who can see through the ginormous sun blocking fence you erected?!
Eye roll emoji required
You are not living in a national trust property you smelly bellend

• Haha
She’s a horror isn’t she - I know it’s hard being a mum full time , and holidays too are not easy as you’re at your wits end watching them in the water and stuff , but honestly , I don’t think she mothers like most (quite clearly). I’m far from perfect , but I try my best not to ignore my own child.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She’s a horror isn’t she - I know it’s hard being a mum full time , and holidays too are not easy as you’re at your wits end watching them in the water and stuff , but honestly , I don’t think she mothers like most (quite clearly). I’m far from perfect , but I try my best not to ignore my own child.
Cora is just a prop in jeffs narcissistic world

Crying at her and NMH - they look like proper bad biffs. The sort of trashy women in their 40+ yrs who think their still 21 going out in town 🤣 feel ashamed for them!

Noooo this always breaks my heart as she just pure ignores Cora. My mum was quite selfish, self centred and cold like Jeff and it always made me feel unworthy and got me down all
The time. Even now as a grown adult, I honestly feel so so sorry for Cora and hopes she has good other family members like I had! 😩

Attachments

• Sad
No one asks her tit where she gets her chavvy tat and awful clothes from. duck off jeff…funny how all these people ask you, yet I’ve never ever seen another human being on the planet wearing the same stuff. I’m sure the little arse scranning jefflets would be only too happy to post pics of themselves as a Jeff clone..that’s because it doesn’t bleeping happen you tit

Reactions: 13
She doesn't even acknowledge Cora when she talks to her, poor little babe. Jeff you're a nasty bleep, you won't ever get this time back and she will distance herself from you when she's older. Then literally no one will want you. My mum was like this and I don't have a relationship with her now. Since having my own I can't comprehend how a mother could treat their babies like that, it absolutely breaks my heart.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’d be heartbroken if a load of people called me out on being a tit mother. She doesn’t care…it’s cackle cackle cackle…and then moves on to the next lot of tit she’s trying to flog

Reactions: 17
I always think Jeff treats Cora the way she does because she doesn’t seem to have a close relationship with her own mother… but then I think to myself, that my best friend had a terrible relationship with her mum and now knows to NOT bleeping treat her own child the same way as she knows how it feels?!
I wasn’t making excuses for Jeff there by saying the reason she is the way she is with Cora is because of her own tit relationship with her Mum but you just wouldn’t let history repeat itself would you?? Poor bleeping kid

Reactions: 12
Cora will probably spend that holiday crying for her dad 😞
Honestly don’t know why she had a child. She just doesn’t seem to come across with any maternal instinct at all

Reactions: 9
Cora will probably spend that holiday crying for her dad 😞
Honestly don’t know why she had a child. She just doesn’t seem to come across with any maternal instinct at all
Sounds like my childhood holidays with my mum 🤣
This is how I feel about my mum, so I know how awful it will be for Cora when she’s growing up, thankfully Paul seems to be really good and caring. My dad wasn’t either but I luckily had extended family who were so caring and made me feel wanted!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I guess we don’t know what her relationship with Cora is like. All we know for certain is she portrays a poor relationship. I guess it’s possible it’s better in real like than it appears on insta. Although common sense suggests you’d portray your best not your worst

Reactions: 15
Sounds like my childhood holidays with my mum 🤣
This is how I feel about my mum, so I know how awful it will be for Cora when she’s growing up, thankfully Paul seems to be really good and caring. My dad wasn’t either but I luckily had extended family who were so caring and made me feel wanted!
I feel you babe, my aunt was my saviour. Sending love x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.