Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cady1954

VIP Member
And God created 'The Hun'

One day when God was resting an idea sprung to mind
He thought 'I'll make a species to baffle all Mankind'
I'll start with just one brain cell that's more than they will need
They won't have much vocabulary and have no urge to read
Now these special people need a world just of their own
So I will make a place for them so they are not alone
I will call it 'Instagram 'where all these species meet
They will worship nobodies and fall beneath their feet
The species will at all times defend and fight off foe
Whoever dares to question to 'Blockland' they will go!
They'll worship little children that they have never seen
And beg for recognition from the latest Insta Queen
But they will have some rules, that they must not disobey
The houses that they live in must be 50 shades of grey
They are allowed some colour a hint or two of white
And crystal chandeliers to brighten up the night.
Their children must be named after wines or superstars
Like Chardonnay, Deniro, Beyonce, Bruno Mars.
So God was quite contented with the species that he made
But there was only one thing that made him feel afraid
There was a danger lurking for these poor brainless sheep
A danger oh so deadly that robbed him of his sleep
He felt a sense of doom an approaching certain battle
With the educated, erudite inhabitants of Tattle

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

cbdgummybear

Did she really leave her kid in the hotel room alone at 2am?! Fuckin hell!! Pure McCann behaviour. More concerned with a fuckin sunlounger than her kid. Sitting there stuffing her mozzy bitten face and swearing in front of her kid. She’s making a complete holy show of herself. Why hasn’t she left the complex and gone to the beach like normal people do?

katetotheparty86

Why is she talking to tui through her stories? They aren't gonna be watching them you weirdo. Also why is she using her holiday time to wait around to complain to a rep. Have your holiday, make the most of it an complain when you get home. Sitting in reception for 40 mins is on you Jeff. Anyone else see her chewing her fist an making pig noises to show her frustration? I'm just baffled by the whole thing an its got to the point now where I have no idea what she's even complaining about anymore 😭

• Haha

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
Wiki updated with towelgate. God this holiday is insane
Can’t believe she lashed the poor German couple’s towels in the pool and was waiting to start aggro with them!! She’s bonkers! Imagine finally getting away on holiday with your little girl, a lovely break from all this shit weather and the crap brought by covid, then waiting to start a fight over a fucking TOWEL.
She’s lost the plot.

• Haha

Chunkywithopinions

She really needs to stop trying to make corsets with a skirt over, usually elasticated, a thing.

It’s not a thing.

Good to see she’s cottoned on to missoni about 15 years after every other scouser.

• Haha

This.is.me

VIP Member
Cora’s week of being ignored begins 😢 You can hear her say mummy and Jeff doesn’t even glance at her, just continues to waffle on about nothing and ignores her child

• Sad
  • Angry

Chunkywithopinions

Is she dense?!
All she has to do is ring the doctors and change her record over the phone to her maiden name. Takes literally 2 minutes, had to do the same myself, vaccine passport updated within 12 hours.

I’m married, I love it, kept my maiden name. Unless Paul held a gun to her head, she chose to change her name and if I remember rightly, it was done in part cos it matched the ‘scousebird’ branding.

Does she not realise this is the most unfeminist rant? It’s faux feminism and she’s that dense she’s not even onto it.

We, as women, are pretty much free to dictate how our wedding goes these days - what name we take, whether or not we are given away etc etc.

She made a personal choice to go against this. She didn’t HAVE to do any of it.

Also, SHUT THE FUCK UP BROADCASTING IT THAT’S A MARRIAGE YOU HAD WITH YOUR KIDS DAD.

Yes, there are lots and lots and LOTS of parts of life that are completely biased towards men, this isn’t one of them. It’s a union. If anything, these days, a wedding is probably more about the bride than the groom, and couldn’t it be deemed sexist that a woman just expects a diamond? Why does the man have to pay several grand for a ring and not get anything in return? It can go on and on but she made the choice to change her name then moaned about it.

Also, Mark my words she will get married again, and will subject everyone to listening to how she’s this woman who swore she would never marry again but she was so swept off her feet etc etc. Fickle narcissism at its finest.

She will also end up divorced again.

ALSO, get your dinner medals off Instagram you scruffy bastard!

• Heart
  • Haha

MariellaMac86

VIP Member
Was it last year when she came away with her little girl after splitting up with some one ? She was in absolute bits and you could see her anxiety and she came home ?
i did sort of feel for her then another country trying to put a brave face on , on your own with your child.
Even tho she brought it on herself.
This is the same but pure attention seeking shes coming off as pure unlikable with her actions .shes so full of rage and anger projecting it in the wrong places
She needs to sort it out
The sobbing on a sun lounger you refer to was Jake dumping her 2019.

she did also sob on a sun lounger 2020 but that was when she was on off with DrBadmanTing who it later transpired was married and sales assistant in spec savers.

Nb.
“Why have I just waited 40 minutes in reception with a mask on” - because you’re an argumentative twat Steph. Put your phone down and go and build a sandcastle. The 70euro situation can be easily rectified via email on your return.

Why is she still complaining over a tiny spot of blood (granted I never seen the blood on the pillow - I wouldn’t of been happy about that). But she’s been moved rooms and she’s still not happy. She’s ruining her own holiday by being a moaning bitch
i can confirm it was tiny. She’s making out like it was some sort of crime scene. It was also fresh she said (on her trip advisor review) so she’s probably been bitten by a mosquito when she was asleep (likely that big spot on her face) and got her own blood on the fucking pillow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Could a knowledgeable DAB enlighten me as to why having a room near kids club makes a difference?

Even if they were in a room at the other side of the hotel human bodies can do this amazing thing called walking.

Me and my mum don’t have the best of relationships but at least she didn’t try to palm my sister, brother and me in kids club as soon as we landed.

• Haha

Lola Ruby

Don’t know if she’s always been this insufferable & nasty or I just hadn’t noticed til now, but what a cunt she is. An absolute miserable person. She has complained & bitched about EVERYTHING from day 1, no oh, I’m just thankful to have this time together with Cora, we’ll make the most of it. And now the towel debacle. Did she consider that her towel might have blown away? Instead of just putting her towel on another bed she just had to take it one step further & hide that couple’s towels. Disgusting behaviour. Does she still believe in karma / The Secret & the like? If so she’s in for a nasty surprise soon when karma comes for her.

• Heart

MariellaMac86

VIP Member
The thing that’s pissing me off is it’s obvious this anger isn’t about the sheets. It’s about the fucking kids club. It’s written all over her face

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Yeah; think she got the ring made at Wongs and arranged the wedding quite easily by keeping it low key; cabs instead of wedding cars, City Hall ceremony, local florist. There was a pic of them on their wedding day looking across the New York skyline in black and white in the old Aintree container she rented.

Ooooh look at them naturally big lips….🙄
No
Ooooh look at them naturally big lips….🙄
Omg hahahahahahahahaha never mind her transformation… what the fuck has happened to Paul

• Haha

Ranger

[/QUOTE]
I’m all for slagging her off for being an absolute show, shit mother and having terrible dress sense, but claiming her fanny smells of a Big Mac is ridiculous. Any fella could claim any woman’s fanny stinks etc etc, there’s literally no proof and it’s just old fashioned sexism in action. Plus, this liar/fella who allegedly boffed her in the early 2000s is how old? Jeff would have been approx 15/16 in 2000 so I highly doubt she was boffing ‘some fella from work’ when she was likely in school at the time 🤷🏼‍♀️. I’m all for spilling tea, but at least let it be the truth. She might have a fat fanny, but a Big Mac Muff? Who can prove it?!
Hi this is my post you refer to I don't recall saying he met her in work. Pretty sure he didn't as he was at Uni at the time and the money he lent her was from his student loan. They used to be mates for a long time, they met in school. I'm sure if she chooses to read this she will know who it is.

He might be lying but he really doesn't have a reason to lie. He only told me cos we both read this and I knew he'd been with her. I embellished the big mac thing not him. He said a stale maccies you've left in your car to be completely accurate.

I posted it because I saw the overtly sexual behaviour and thought...slapper. I don't think its sexist either. She more or less confirmed with her own posts about socks etc.

Anyway I think the bad mum claims are just as base and more sexist. No one is a bad mum cos they have a Very account, have a terrible dress sense or shop for shoes at Wyndsfords. Yet, it paints a picture and we can make assumptions by it. She chooses to sell herself. She's a product not a person. Its fake.

Its the con and absence of any genuine bone in her body that is the issue. Not really the fact she has a smelly vag or that she's built like an Olympic weightlifter (all things she'd happily say about you if you were btw).

I know that bad things are said on here but its about as real as Scouse Bird herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart