Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tomi2015

VIP Member
The female blue whales vagina can stretch up to 2 feet wide
That makes it the world’s biggest Cunt after Jeff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Notevenmessing

I genuinely wonder, does she actually believe the bullshit she spouts? Like how can she look in the mirror and genuinely think her outfits/hair/lips look good?
Surely she can see how other mothers behave around their young children and realise she doesn’t have that type of relationship with hers?

Suppose that’s what narcissists do though, see no wrong in themselves and blame all the negativity on other peoples jealousy or issues…

Jeff mate, nobody and I mean nobody is jealous or envious of you! I have an amazing relationship with my kids, I have loads of actual mates, and I’m not build like a fuckin fridge freezer. Soz abar you!

Jeff the screff, the shithouse sized meff
Walks like a tank and talks a load of wank
Think the public adore er but we’re wondering #wherescora

🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

davidsdead

VIP Member
I think that Stephanie is just a disgrace.
She's a disgrace to women who are actually beautiful and classy and she just doesn't have the vernacular she thinks she possesses

Somebody lied to her several times and
told her that she was fly, hot and sexy
and beautiful and she's nothing like that
She's nothing of the sort.

• Haha

Shazblag

VIP Member
Is she honestly trying to fish for a refund over a bit of blood and an ad hoc kids club? Is she fucking messing? I hope TUI tell her to do one.
As for that video where Cora is encouraged to swear, it’s vile.
She is vile. She deleted because Jerry and Kate told her that she is leaving evidence by videoing herself. Schoolgirl error.

• Haha

cbdgummybear

She reminds me of buffalo bill in silence of the lambs. She’s got her peen hiding between her thighs, prancing about in her jumble sale clobber and looking at her reflection, saying,”I’d fuck me. I’d fuck me hard!!”

• Haha
  • Heart

IcedGem

The more she complains about the holiday makes me think she was determined not to enjoy it right from the start. All started from last week’s passport gate. She didn’t want to go anymore, so she tried to get out of it somehow with the passport saga. Then that didn’t work so she’s turned it into “the holiday from hell” right from the airport and then as soon as she checked into the hotel there’s a million problems. The staff offer to sort the problem but that’s not good enough, cos she doesn’t want to enjoy herself but feels like she might as well get some sort of freebie from it all 🙄

Chunkywithopinions

I can't pretend to speak for men. They are weird enough as it is but I can imagine her being the type of partner that sits on her phone all night whilst watching the TV (I'm projecting some of my own guilt here 🤣🤣) and then flips if she isn't being paid attention.

Her social is so scatty that I can't believe for one second any man would be able to work out how to put up with her. It would be like all fine one minute and carnage the next with her.

I'm scouse bird don't ya know. No love you have a rotten fanny, zero dress sense, a chin like Bruce Forsyth and the parenting skills of Rose West.

Poor kid is going to grow up with levels of anxiety that are unparalleled.

Oh and the fucking socks jesus christ. I don't believe its ok to do that. Its enabling dirty perverted weirdos. Even when saying each to their own.
You know what, I think she’s one of those women who meets someone and completely adjusts her personality to make out they’ve got loads in common. Just for example if she met someone who done yoga, all of a sudden she would be into yoga, if she met someone who hiked, she would be hiking etc etc.

An initial way of hooking people in, it’s classic with narcissists that they try to charm people and make them like them, offering up a version of themselves that they want people to think is who they are. Problem with that is, when it’s not genuine, cracks always show. Probably one of the reasons most of her friendships go to shit and people don’t stick around for long.

Chunkywithopinions

If you were looking to follow travel bloggers, would you really go for one who only posts about the hotel she apparently hates but hasn’t left once?!

• Haha

Tessiebear

I can’t get over the sun lounger being so far away from her when Cora was napping! With some random fella in a posing pouch towering over her. My first thought when I seen that was Kate and Gerry 😕

she’s an absolute disgrace. A part of me wonders if she does stuff just to wind us up on here but why would anyone want to actively encourage a narrative that they are a shit mum?!

• Wow

Chunkywithopinions

1 billion percent she reads here - to be honest, I think it's a good move to read here. Gives you an insight to parts of your business you can change/improve to add more to your customer experience/satisfaction - a kind of weird DAB ofcom with loads of swearing.

• Haha

Bonmarche

Tomorrow post "so I wasn't planning on putting Cora in kids club today but she was so upset as she wanted to go in, I have now put her in."

Make sure your story is correct Steph as you have to book in the day before for kids club you Herpes face.

• Haha

Rangoonio

I don’t know how big the hotel is but I still can’t believe she was admitting she left Cora in the room by herself.
I’ve had money stolen from my room once in Tenerife, another time I had a designer dress taken out of my wardrobe in Turkey (neither were shitty hotels btw!) people have keys to your room ffs.
Both hotel managers denied having any record of anyone going in, but I know for a fact the money was swiped when we were out late one night.
I always double lock my room from the inside when we sleep and I don’t even like my kid sleeping in another room. But there she goes, flouncing around the hotel in the early hours whilst her child is left unattended.
What if she had woken up and gone looking for her? We’ve all read those horror stories about small children being found in hotel pools.

You do not represent us Steph - yours sincerely... mothers everywhere.
Yep, 100% this. I know a few days ago some DABs were saying that we shouldn’t assume she’s a shit min cos of piñata-gate etc etc.
I think now we can all unreservedly agree that leaving your child in the middle of the night in a hotel in a foreign country, to put out towels on a sun lounger like a neurotic melt, makes her a shit mum. The endless list of ‘what-ifs’ should be enough to make you think twice. But I suppose acting like you’ve got the upper hand over ‘dem Germans’ is worth it eh chef’s kiss…🙄

• Heart

MissRivendell

I am flabbergasted at her complaining about every single thing. She is absolutely tone deaf. The vast majority of people are thankful for a trip in a caravan in North Wales, ESPECIALLY after the last 12-18 months. What a vapid, selfish bitch.

Chicken88

Can someone tell Jeff the fucking pioneer of fourth wave feminism that you don't have to change your name if you get married? 🙄 I chose not to as I wanted to retain my identity and tbh it's fundamental to my values. This woman seems to have no core values or consistent beliefs they change like the fucking wind.

Duffduff

Jeff thanking all her fans for their hundreds of messages while Cora licks her mum to get her attention

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Sk8rBoi

Soooo she’s fuming because they’ve cancelled kids club again tomorrow and Cora’s sat there in front of an iPad. Does Jeff know that she can actually entertain her daughter herself? When I went away as a kid I loved getting a bat and ball and playing that for ages with my mum and dad or them things with Velcro on that caught a ball on it (don’t know there official name sorry 😂🙈

MrsCK

She has been desperate to have a shit time hasn’t she?
Passport gate - TUIs fault
Kids club - TUIs fault
She is 100% just trying to get a refund on the holiday. Absolute dick head.
Ive stayed in some shit holes but you know what, make the best of the situation, Yano like all this positive thinking shit you talk about Steph?

Best thing she could have done for her daughter is switch her phone off for the holiday. Sorry Cora. One day you’ll read all this and know we had your back, while your mum gaslights you telling you it’s all in your head.

davidsdead

VIP Member
Heaven forbid anything happened she wouldn’t have a leg to stand on. Parading the poor kid to thousands of randoms online, documenting their day hour by hour. Doesn’t bear thinking about.

Doesn’t sit right with me that she’s posting pics of her daughter online when she’s got sock buying pervs following her.