Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You like her face in that pic because you can't see much of it

Reactions: 7
Now waiting the return PCR test oncoming fiasco
Im gonna sort a bottle of lambrini and a dairy lee butty to watch normally it would be a fine wine and cheese board but I'm channelling
Jeff …come on lost PCR’s

Reactions: 9
This holiday won’t be over without more drama. I can guarantee it. Defo wants that free holiday! That blue dress from the reels, it just does her no favours at all. She needs to bin it.

Reactions: 9
“So, a lot of people have been messaging me to ask why I’m isolating. Well, I got Covid from the hotel and now I’m going to persecute TUI and demand a refund because some dirty infected bastard had the AUDACITY to be in the same place as me. Disgusting. I almost forgot I was there with my daughter thanks to TUI!
Me and my young employee had to WAIT 40 MINUTES for the results. Again, all thanks to TUI. The pcr tests cost me £100 and I almost forgot to buy another for that tiny person that’s been following me around for some reason, distracting me from talking into my phone. Swipe up to a link where you can buy a scousebird hates German men and towels T-shirt “

Reactions: 28
Anyone remember when she was cackling moronically at #WheresCora saying 'fuck off'
...Top notch parenting Jeff. Poor kid obviously told to say it then her dad tells her it's naughty. How confusing must that be can't stand hearing kids swear

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 14
Ahahahahahaha!!!! “For the people who were asking, I’ve took the towelgate story down cos the people might be following me”
The only people who were asking was us dabs!!!

Reactions: 20
Ahahahahahaha!!!! “For the people who were asking, I’ve took the towelgate story down cos the people might be following me”
The only people who were asking was us dabs!!!
Yeh, a family of Germans are following some grock from liverpool on a ‘scran’ page that up until this holiday had next to no activity. Sure babe

Reactions: 27
Why is she harassing the hotel reception for a refund? Surely if she’s booked the holiday through TUI her contract is with them not the hotel? Would you really spend so much time out of your hols raging over €70 when you could just sort it out when you got home? This holiday is shit because you’re making it shit Jeff, absolutely no need!

Reactions: 20
I watched this story and I’m sure she said 6am not 2am. I think the subtitles are wrong.

Reactions: 3
Yeh I agree with this, if she got the upgrade directly through the hotel then this would be different. Usually if you want a upgrade it’s often cheaper to email the hotel direct, tui usually overcharge so the hotel might not owe her the full 70 euro.

Reactions: 5
I watched this story and I’m sure she said 6am not 2am. I think the subtitles are wrong.
No, she definitely said 2am because I watched it over because I couldn’t believe what I heard and wanted to make sure I was hearing it right
And she got her refund. Now comes the Jeff 1 TUI 0 post with the smug face

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.