Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where has gone on her hols?
Prob some basic arse place like the Bellevue in Alcudia where they have buffets of beige food and bars called paddy mcginty’s real Irish pub. If she’s in Thailand or Florida or even somewhere nearby European like the Amalfi Coast or Santorini I will be impressed 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is that gold chain attached to her sunglasses with what looks to be 2 clear plastic cable ties 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she not think to look up what the covid rules would be at the hotel? Like that would be the first thing I would be doing to see what the score was. For someone who's supposed to be intelligent that was an epic fail. Is she in Majorca?

Did she not think to look up what the covid rules would be at the hotel? Like that would be the first thing I would be doing to see what the score was. For someone who's supposed to be intelligent that was an epic fail. Is she in Majorca?
She probably thought the rules wouldn’t apply to her. She Jeff the “famous” scouse icon 🤔
I bet you my next months wages she will say someone recognised her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think Fuerteventura but could be wrong

Reactions: 5
She probably thought the rules wouldn’t apply to her. She Jeff the “famous” scouse icon 🤔
I bet you my next months wages she will say someone recognised her
How could you not if you’re also from Liverpool and in the same hotel as her? You’d be packing your beach bag and bleeping off away from her. Even if it was an all inclusive resort I’d be happily paying for everything so I didn’t have to look at and listen to her cackling into her phone.

So she’s at a random tui all inclusive, please can the people on here who call her a millionaire remind themselves of this next time they come out with such shite 🤣🤣 she’s not even in a 5*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Or they want an omelette?? What kinda stupid bleeping comment is that. That’s like saying why is there always a massive queue at the bar on holiday? IS SHE OKAY.
She wants to show off that she is on holiday and also wants to mock people. She could be a bit more normal and show Cora some culinary magic of how to turn bits and pieces in bowls into a tasty surprise but no, that would mean being a bit too mainstream for our Jeff

The more she goes on slagging people off, the more the Jefflets are gonna think…I do that, what’s her bleeping problem?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think even though no one has broken her heart this year, crying on a sun lounger is on the cards

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Or they want an omelette?? What kinda stupid bleeping comment is that. That’s like saying why is there always a massive queue at the bar on holiday? IS SHE OKAY.
Exactly, I love getting an omelette cooked for me on holiday, no faffing and no washing up, pretty much the same as the queue for anything at an all inclusive x

Reactions: 11
Oh and about the £9 dress, did you notice that she never actually says where it’s from but ‘swipe up’ so what I understand is that PrettyLittleThing must pay her a fee based on who comes to their site through her instead of her saying ‘oh my barney rubble frock is from PLT’ and people just searching it on the site. Anyway Team DAB was right, she did have the dress on incorrectly at first as nowhere on the site does the model have it that way.

Oh and about the £9 dress, did you notice that she never actually says where it’s from but ‘swipe up’ so what I understand is that PrettyLittleThing must pay her a fee based on who comes to their site through her instead of her saying ‘oh my barney rubble frock is from PLT’ and people just searching it on the site. Anyway Team DAB was right, she did have the dress on incorrectly at first as nowhere on the site does the model have it that way.
Barney Rubble frock 😂😂👍🏼😘

• Haha
  • Heart
So Day 1 - Steph got up early excited to throw cora in the kids club so she could go to the gym. All dressed and ready she discovered that kid’s club doesn’t open till later so decided to go and wait it out on a sun lounger. It then transpires there’s no kids club today. Cora fed up and becomes distressed so Steph decided to force the kid to sleep. No sooner had child’s eyes closed Steph moves her sun lounger away from Cora and proceeds to moan into her phone about how tit a time she’s having.

unreal

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.