Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just went to comment on that video (from my real account as well - to respectfully disagree with her) because I’ve finally had enough of her bleeping SHITE but she’s limited the comments the absolute tit bag

ETA I’m getting pure Katie Hopkins vibes from that video. Fancy trying to emulate that skid mark on the underpants of society

ETA again @MariellaMac86 we need this in the WIKI head DAB 💋

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I’ve just went to comment on that video (from my real account as well - to respectfully disagree with her) because I’ve finally had enough of her bleeping SHITE but she’s limited the comments the absolute tit bag
Try Facebook instead, she posted it on there too.

Reactions: 5
I think she is trying to antagonise Tattlers , mixed with her lack of self reflection , and is growing as an embarrassment at an exponential rate

Reactions: 12
The ASA have made her do a video retracting any claims she’s made about her snake oil drinks. She has gone full petulant child. Very uncomfortable watching a woman in her late 30s behave like a horrid brat being made to apologise for something they aren’t sorry for
So basically she’s been pulled up by the ASA for her false advertising and that’s somehow our fault🤔
How does she work that one out?

Reactions: 14

ETA I’m getting pure Katie Hopkins vibes from that video. Fancy trying to emulate that skid mark on the underpants of society

ETA again @MariellaMac86 we need this in the WIKI head DAB 💋
Same!!! Was coming here to say this! The absolute shithouse! She knows she was in the wrong. Just wants to control the narrative like the narcissist she is! Xxx

So basically she’s been pulled up by the ASA for her false advertising and that’s somehow our fault🤔
How does she work that one out?
If there was nothing substantial in the original complaint they wouldn’t have taken it any further or maybe reminded her of the guidelines which she could have chosen to keep to herself but this is a way of portraying herself as a victim of her own success and now her Jefflets are telling her we have just advertised the drinks even more. Oh huns, be a bit more original.

A flick through her ads/videos/whatever will show what she is denying she has advertised. Cue a bed video tonight or in the morning after she has reflected 🤔

Reactions: 9
She’s acting like a petulant brat because she’s been called out for her bullshit. It was obvious the jefflets were going to suck up to her

I’m low key irked she is portraying this as a “they tried to ban the drink”.
No Steph, I tried successfully to get you to stop spouting bullshit all over the internet.

A flick through her ads/videos/whatever will show what she is denying she has advertised. Cue a bed video tonight or in the morning after she has reflected 🤔
she’s deleted them all now. just got this rant up.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m low key irked she is portraying this as a “they tried to ban the drink”.
No Steph, I tried successfully to get you to stop spouting bullshit all over the internet.
She’s talking absolute bollocks. Twisting the narrative to look like the victim…yet again
I honestly couldn’t give a flying duck about her drink getting banned. She was encouraging binge drinking and swearing that it worked. That was the problem

She couldn’t even articulate the bleeping milk thistle in it which everyone with knows about and can be purchased from Holland and barrett at a fraction of the price the utter moron

This is the whole problem with influencers. GCSE standard of education combined with arrogance.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She couldn’t even articulate the bleeping milk thistle in it which everyone with knows about and can be purchased from Holland and barrat at a fraction of the price the utter moron

This is the whole problem with influencers. GCSE standard of education combined with arrogance.
What fucks me off is that there’s still people who can’t see her for what she really is. She’s a narcissist

Reactions: 8
I especially like the bit where she says the hangover drink doesn’t taste very nice. I wonder what her supplier thinks of that? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s a pattern with these “influencers”
When somebody dares to call them out, they play the victim and label them trolls

Reactions: 13
Yes she described them as “disgusting” the other day

What fucks me off is that there’s still people who can’t see her for what she really is. She’s a narcissist
It’s only other morons though. Most people can see her for what she is. That videos had 9000 odd views. A fractionnof them support. The rest… are here….

Reactions: 10
Let’s face it. No matter what the jefflets say, I bet not one of them is going to leg it down to piss alley and buy a ton of them.
Guaranteed though she will do a post saying they’re absolutely flllyyyyinn out now 🤦🏻‍♀️

Fuuuuuck meeee!! If I was a Hair Burst rep watching this I’d be seriously withdrawing sending her any products if this represents what their products do 😱. As for the make up in the next post 😂
Jesus tonight! between her and ZSM I just can’t today, I just can’t

Sorry but I declare this a DAB victory idgaf what she says 🤣🥂🥂🥂🥂
I must admit I’ve enjoyed this a lot more than I thought I would. I honestly wasn’t expecting the meltdown I thought she’d just fix it 🤣🤣🤣

Interesting psychological view here as well. Won’t acknowledge the impact her influencing could have in terms of alcoholism etc and completely incapable of dealing with legitimate feedback. Has to belittle and mock. I think it’s the only coping strategy she has. It’s quite childlike/adolescent.

who hurt you Steph?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.