Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish she would encourage #WheresCora to wear her glasses, her eyes obviously need them but unless she’s on the scav for some from the optician she doesnt even acknowledge that she isnt wearing them. Fkn misfit sort it out.

Reactions: 13
She’s fuckin rank. It’s the way she uses her kid if the opportunity is right to push her tat. It’s horrid. She’s your daughter, not an employee. If she had put Cora in front of her house for the second picture, I’d even give her credit, but she didn’t. All about her, as usual. It’s the way she has no identity. Different fads every week. No consistency at all with her posts

Reactions: 19
She’s fuckin rank. It’s the way she uses her kid if the opportunity is right to push her tat. It’s horrid. She’s your daughter, not an employee. If she had put Cora in front of her house for the second picture, I’d even give her credit, but she didn’t. All about her, as usual. It’s the way she has no identity. Different fads every week. No consistency at all with her posts
Cora would have spoilt the aesthetic- simple as
Or maybe it’s cos she has for about an hour a week & Jeff couldn’t wait to ram her latest work down everyone’s throats so god forbid she’d have waited to get and post a pic with Cora in it

Reactions: 14
Every single time i see another cringe bag Reel, i die a bit more inside for her. She has NO self awareness does she ?

Reactions: 11
Would have been lovely to put Cora in front and see her development as well as the house BUT OH NO, #crosbymummyissues would never contemplate that , but will share pics of a child bartering her own face on the form of a piñata .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ugh her face always looks pure filthy
Doesn’t she !!!

why doesn’t she take makeup off her eyelashes , I always think of bugs that must be festering away in them lashes and jumping around having a ball . She is the ultimate scouse Biff isn’t she! Her mates at Pixie need to take note of her atrocious makeup removal techniques and gift her some makeup remover.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.