Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of, the irony! Been reading tattle again?! Also, why does she always doing videos in her skiddies lately? Haven’t seen any mind numbingly boring,”I go the gym” videos for a while. Must’ve got bored and looking for a new phase to kiss arse.
Gin bar?! Hahahahaha plastic chairs and getting a jarg gin isn’t a gin bar!
What an absolute twit!
Deflecting negativity from herself again? Classic trait of a narcissist that Jeff

Reactions: 3
bleeping hell, even when she is talking about milestones in her daughter’s life she sounds so detached with such a whiff of fake pride. She is more enthusiastic bigging up Jodieeeee and about selling bleep pens and hairy fanny mugs than she is about her child.

Reactions: 11
Are we saying there’s a holiday meltdown on the cards when she has to interact with Cora and possibly other parents? Imagine her swapping birthday party stories; I left her with her mates in a pamper session and went to Home & Bargain and bought make up brushes. All said while wearing that bleeping awful gifted bit of fabric while she stomps about in leopard print looking like Bet Lynch on a jolly to Blackpool

Reactions: 8
19B8DD50-03EF-41FD-9E1F-F3BD4CD0598F.png

wasn’t this room supposed to be like old fashion Victorian Tudor style with the horrific false bookshelf wallpaper and that ghastly table and chairs. What’s with the parrots? I’m so dumbfounded by them. Her house is like a schmorgesborg of shite where nothing makes sense. Imagine going back to a girls house and she has parrots hanging from her chandelier. Be outta there like a hot snot me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 677685

wasn’t this room supposed to be like old fashion Victorian Tudor style with the horrific false bookshelf wallpaper and that ghastly table and chairs. What’s with the parrots? I’m so dumbfounded by them. Her house is like a schmorgesborg of shite where nothing makes sense. Imagine going back to a girls house and she has parrots hanging from her chandelier. Be outta there like a hot snot me.
I came on here about the parrots 😂 there is literally no “style” to the room… or house for that matter 🙃 it’s like she went to a booty and just bought everything, whether it goes or not

ps Jeff has a wizards sleeve.
CBB265CF-62A0-4E4E-8C06-29C2B9BCAA54.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I came on here about the parrots 😂 there is literally no “style” to the room… or house for that matter 🙃 it’s like she went to a booty and just bought everything, whether it goes or not

View attachment 677795
Her house reminds me of quiggins or a antique shop (this isn’t a fuckin compliment meffany) Mish mash of absolute shite that doesn’t go, I find it hilarious that she actually shows this house of horrors off online! The delusion! Reminds me of how my nans house looked in the 80s no surface or wall was safe, she even had plates on the wall and crazy patterned carpets that you if you stared at for long enough you could see images.

You know when you look at pics of yourself as a kid in the 80s/early 90s and your like “ah ay look at the kip of our house mum, what were you thinking” well this is Cora now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 677795
What the duck is she wearing now?? It’s like she has a mentally ill chimpanzee hiding in her wardrobe telling her what to wear every day

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What the duck is she wearing now?? It’s like she has a mentally ill chimpanzee hiding in her wardrobe telling her what to wear every day
Mentally ill chimpanzee 😂😂. Just chucking random back of the wardrobe tit to her that really should be in the clothes bank never mind the charity shop

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watching her on stories makes me quesy. If she isn’t eating or drinking when she’s talking, she fucks about with her tongue in her mouth like she is eating or drinking. Never known anyone to be so distracting with spit and lip slapping noises when they speak

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Your picture hahaha

what a guy eh
thought I’d change my original pic (a pic of the shop Storm in St Johns) in case scousebird came after them, couldn’t find a pic of defunct legends Kumar Bros or Smartell so chose a pic of the only true Scouse influencer headlining at the top of Piss Alley

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who goes to her shop really tho? I’ve been past 3 times this week and there hasn’t been a soul inside. Also... has anyone tried those hangover drinks? Do they work? Asking for a friend 👀
Fiver a can?! Fuk that girl. These are my hangover cure I swear they are amazing. When I drink I drink a lot and I always wake up ruined. Not a hangover in sight with these 👌🏻

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Food on her mouth and chest and picking her teeth with her tongue while talking. INFURIATING
Just bleeping borked when she licked that white piece of dandruff (or whatever the duck was all over her) off her lip the bleeping MESS 😖

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.