Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot cope that Lala, another contrived bigot so far up her own arse , is sharing Steph’ post . YAWN!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 655185
Literally only came on to say the duck are those weird arse feet it’s like she didn’t evolve fully from a water creature. Squidward toes.

PS thanks for reminding us wobbly bits are normal. Mind bleeping blowing cutting edge stuff...
So transparent. It’s a way of making out ‘look wobbly bits are normal’ when really, she wants to get in her knicks and show off her new body. Which is honestly SOUND! She’s done well, own it rather than fish for compliments under the guise of a different motive!
This was exactly what I wanted to say yesterday but just couldn’t phrase it right so thank you.
I’d have been more incensed if I wasnt so bloody shattered from looking after my kids and not chatting tit about myself all day into a fookin phone.

Reactions: 6
Morning DAB’s and FDF’s I wonder what delights the world of Jeffrey is going to offer today. Has she actually spent any time with her child this week?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Slagging off the slate museum, way to support local business and charities Meff. Btw most people feel exactly the same way about visiting your shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks used to not eating here 😂
That’s bleeping grim 🤮

Slagging off the slate museum, way to support local business and charities Meff. Btw most people feel exactly the same way about visiting your shop.
You can actually see the tumbleweed blowing through that tit, tat..I don’t even know what to call it. It’s not a bleeping shop because nobody actually shops there. It’s a shitshow bunged down piss alley

Reactions: 12
I bet she’ll be out on the piss (again) tomorrow
Isn’t she one of these women who hate football? She probably hasn’t got a bleeping clue what the offside rule is and doesn’t know Harry Kane from Harry Hill. She’ll probably rock up to a boozer dressed like Mrs St George herself screaming, "It's Cooooooming Hoooome" in the hope of getting a shag and a free stripe..

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I bet she’ll be out on the piss (again) tomorrow
Isn’t she one of these women who hate football? She probably hasn’t got a bleeping clue what the offside rule is and doesn’t know Harry Kane from Harry Hill. She’ll probably rock up to a boozer dressed like Mrs St George herself screaming, "It's Cooooooming Hoooome" in the hope of getting a shag and a free stripe..
She slagged off at the start of the tournament EVERYTHING football related including the flags etc...so if she does support the football tomorrow then it goes to show what a horrible bleep she is.

Reactions: 15
I went to that slate mine as a kid and it’s boss. What a dildo she is. Cackling and ridiculing something without even going. Cora would love it. They take you into the mine. It’s really good, but it’s not about Cora, is it!?

• Haha
I went to that slate mine as a kid and it’s boss. What a dildo she is. Cackling and ridiculing something without even going. Cora would love it. They take you into the mine. It’s really good, but it’s not about Cora, is it!?
Owns a “shop” that gets zero bleeping customers every day and rips something that probably gets thousands of visitors every year…that’s how bleeping thick she is

Last edited:
I properrrrr hate nothing more than when she pretends to be a good Ma ya know, or even a present one. Present mothers don't spend all bleeping day on their phone. If you really must post your kid on your online then post her on your "private page just for ya mates" Steph. First and foremost it protects her privacy, while it might prevent you from garnering content and attention via Cora it'll stop proving what a part time Ma you are. Stop dressing poor Cora as a walking advertisement for your shite, stop telling her what to say & making her say it for the camera. Stop using phrases like "discovered a parenting hack" when not only parents but nurseries, schools, universities and any learning institution between have been giving kids, and adults alike, drawing pads for Aquariums, Zoos, museums and days out in general to help retain the information around them. "Memory recall" where did you read that Steph? You thick as duck bleeping Tit. And for the love of God please do your poor child's hair as well, you lazy scruff.

Reactions: 21
Aww that poor kids always dressed in that cheap scousebird shite from China. Don’t know a mum who would let her kid paint in them tops let alone walk around in public. Is she meant to represent scouse women? Even one of my mates who isn’t on here has commented on the way she she dresses that poor child. Get to Next tight arse! Even when I’ve been skint my child’s been immaculately dressed! I thought she was dressed a bit ‘quirky’ (to be nice) at times because her dad was dressing her but Steph has actually bought and packed that tit and took it to wales 🤣

Reactions: 21
Somewhere there is probably a storage unit with five thousand scouse bird diaries in that she couldn’t even sell for 50p
Trees died for them Jeff

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haha dabbers....the ugly big middle toed witch has BITTEN she has left a football post, obviously read mine on here hehe

And what the hell is all of her sudden mothering posts all about?? We all know she doesn't give a tit about cora and she is an inconvenience in her life. She goes on about not smacking children....I get it..yet buys her daughter a pinata with her daughters face on for her daughter to smash to pieces......that is even worse!!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.