Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s proper pissing me off with her shite stories about calories and exercise. No ones arsed.🖕

Reactions: 16
Some sound nutritional information this evening from our favourite health and fitness guru.

Breakfast - McDonald’s mozzarella bites
Lunch - one whole cauliflower in oil and spices
Dinner - An avocado.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Some sound nutritional information this evening from our favourite health and fitness guru.

Dinner - An avocado.
A whole cauliflower?? Imagine the smell that will come out of her now… 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Dinner - An avocado.
Please don’t get me started. She’s an absolute whopper 😂starvation mode 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Too busy for breakfast. Your shop doesn’t open till 11 and you talk to your phone for a living.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Dinner - An avocado.
Joe Wicks will be quaking in his boots if he sees that! The lads got some competition.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s definitely on some sort of journey. Where it’ll end I don’t know? I can see her dating a women next you know. I’m getting a lesbian vibe off her recently.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s definitely on some sort of journey. Where it’ll end I don’t know? I can see her dating a women next you know. I’m getting a lesbian vibe off her recently.
I think that is just because she is so into herself.

Reactions: 8
I’m going for she’ll be on one of them mad channel 5 shows where people marry themselves……..or naked attraction.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve thought this for a while now! I can see it happening too…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Some celebrities are identifying as Non Binary now. She will probably jump on that wagon

Reactions: 11

Dinner - An avocado.
My god that doesn’t sound appetising for someone who likes arse scranning

8005553E-F48C-4558-BC09-48F35F4990E4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So we’re not gonna talk about that wallpaper then no? Smashing two styles together as per. The geo prints past it now surely

Reactions: 6
She has definitely got some sort of personality disorder, it’s just mad how she goes through these phases, each one the complete polar opposite to the last.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.