Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god that doesn’t sound appetising for someone who likes arse scranning

View attachment 654550
She’s literally describing herself but instead
I bet she’ll be out on the piss (again) tomorrow
Isn’t she one of these women who hate football? She probably hasn’t got a bleeping clue what the offside rule is and doesn’t know Harry Kane from Harry Hill. She’ll probably rock up to a boozer dressed like Mrs St George herself screaming, "It's Cooooooming Hoooome" in the hope of getting a shag and a free stripe..
This has absolutely killed me off !! Mainly because it’s exactly what she’ll do. She will down one her hangover drinks before hand though and be up at 6am hitting the gym as she has no other responsibilities other than going to the gym 7 days a week ... yawn 🥱

Reactions: 9
She posted clearly a few weeks back about hating football, men are dickheads for following England and now the fat bleep is jumping on the bandwagon.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
and pray tell me, what is wrong with looking like a different race to your fella? A lot of us do date outside our race. This hasn’t aged well.

5387571E-199A-461F-AE3D-AF4AB3EE95F8.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
and pray tell me, what is wrong with looking like a different race to your fella? A lot of us do date outside our race. This hasn’t aged well.

View attachment 656832
No Jeff you’re just a different bleeping species you toe. The bleeping things she spews out it’s a wonder she hasn’t been scragged by anyone

I actually used to think she was a nice person but she’s just a twisted shrew. She needs professional help

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh hello again my DABs!! I’ve come on to ask how she isn’t embarrassed compared to Scouse Barbie x - successful, happy, and a genuinely nice person.

Reactions: 9
Can’t wait to see her patriotic , England outfit tomorrow . She is honestly a walking fashion disaster.

Reactions: 8
Can she brush that girls hair too, not being funny but she looks like a meff. Put it in a pony or plaits.

Reactions: 7
Has she honestly roped Cora into the making of yet another crappy instagram bleeping video?! That poor kid. Steph ya kid's not ya bleeping assistant!!

Also she's some brass neck posting anything about balding with that bleeping hairline! (England fans hair meme post)

Reactions: 18
Can someone please photoshop her Bill Bailey yoga picture from the other day with an England top on? Would be brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone commented on her post about england team that they felt the post was sexist
Her response “no. just no”

slagging off england fans but she’s happy to take their money for her stupid inside out drinks 🙄

Reactions: 11
What’s the obsession with bald men? Why does she have a downer on them? Imagine a man saying about a woman that women who like, for example, Loose Women (or another stereotypical female show) are all fat or something. It’s still body shaming. Loads of men lose their hair in their 20s, the same way loads of women find it hard to keep weight off as they get older. Just be a bit empathetic. It’s not 2004 and the heyday of Heat and News of the World bodyshaming.

Reactions: 19
Oh hello again my DABs!! I’ve come on to ask how she isn’t embarrassed compared to Scouse Barbie x - successful, happy, and a genuinely nice person.
is Scouse barbie a girl called Demi? Or are there a few Scouse barbies?
If it’s Demi she’s the one who dressed as Elsa to visit Cora on her birthday x

Reactions: 3
What’s the obsession with bald men? Why does she have a downer on them? Imagine a man saying about a woman that women who like, for example, Loose Women (or another stereotypical female show) are all fat or something. It’s still body shaming. Loads of men lose their hair in their 20s, the same way loads of women find it hard to keep weight off as they get older. Just be a bit empathetic. It’s not 2004 and the heyday of Heat and News of the World bodyshaming.
It’s her trying to be like ScouseMa on Twitter. ScouseMa and Twitter have a thing about bald men where majority of bald middle age men would give ScouseMa tit for tweeting showing support for Labour and Corbyn or they just in general giving Liverpool tit. The ScouseMa and balds thing has been a thing for years but it’s recently steph has jumped on the bandwagon out of no where

Reads to me as projection tbh

Ah why does she make Cora wear the scousebird top it’s so cringy the poor kid we wouldn’t lash a Tesco uniform on our kids if we worked at Tesco! Stop it please Jeff scousebird is far too inappropriate for her xx

Can she brush that girls hair too, not being funny but she looks like a meff. Put it in a pony or plaits.
She’s never got her hair brushed it’s arlarse

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.