Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find that photo with the bill hairline far more disturbing than I probably should 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
is Scouse barbie a girl called Demi? Or are there a few Scouse barbies?
If it’s Demi she’s the one who dressed as Elsa to visit Cora on her birthday x
I don’t follow anything scouse anymore it’s too cringe. But I think the one I meant is the one who dresses up as characters - she was retweeted on my Twitter. She seems nice and has genuinely achieved something. I’d consider booking her if I had kids - there’s a big difference to never wanting to step foot in the empty shop of horrors haha

Reactions: 7
is Scouse barbie a girl called Demi? Or are there a few Scouse barbies?
If it’s Demi she’s the one who dressed as Elsa to visit Cora on her birthday x
there are two- the one you mentioned is relatively new on social media and looks a lovely girl but there was/is another scouse barbie (anonymous account) which originally came out in 2012 same time as SBP and there was some twitter rivalry, tweet robbing conflict going on. Scousebarbie is more of a meme account now, I think she’s a beautician and heard she’s a very pretty woman.

Reactions: 4
So glad I’ve come across this thread. Despise this daft cow! And I also despise her mate Nicola @n22ky_r

• Haha
I meant to comment the other day on her wobbly leg post. Her legs are not toned. Sorry. She has definition, which is what she meant, but toned legs don't wobble like that. Sos.

Reactions: 9
What’s the obsession with bald men? Why does she have a downer on them? Imagine a man saying about a woman that women who like, for example, Loose Women (or another stereotypical female show) are all fat or something. It’s still body shaming. Loads of men lose their hair in their 20s, the same way loads of women find it hard to keep weight off as they get older. Just be a bit empathetic. It’s not 2004 and the heyday of Heat and News of the World bodyshaming.
It’s a bit rich considering she’s nearly bald herself

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All I see when I look at her face is how much sun damage it has. And the shadow muzzy around her gob. Soz Jeff. Regrettably again, it's a no from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I couldn’t get through all those IG stories about how *chefs kiss* she thinks her skin is. She’s so far up her own arse at this point she scranning herself. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I couldn’t get through all those IG stories about how *chefs kiss* she thinks her skin is. She’s so far up her own arse at this point she scranning herself. 🤢
Don’t know why. Her skin always looks filthy like she needs a vat of facial scrub and a good wash 🧼

• Haha
Reading the ingredients…..she said macka…..does she mean matcha? If you’re gonna try and influence, Jeff, at least know what’s in something that you’re trying to recommend

Reactions: 6
Reading the ingredients…..she said macka…..does she mean matcha? If you’re gonna try and influence, Jeff, at least know what’s in something that you’re trying to recommend
Didn’t watch it but there is sth called maca powder too (pronounced macka) think it’s a superfood like acai

Reactions: 3
What’s the obsession with bald men? Why does she have a downer on them? Imagine a man saying about a woman that women who like, for example, Loose Women (or another stereotypical female show) are all fat or something. It’s still body shaming. Loads of men lose their hair in their 20s, the same way loads of women find it hard to keep weight off as they get older. Just be a bit empathetic. It’s not 2004 and the heyday of Heat and News of the World bodyshaming.
Maybe it’s her receding hairline that makes her awful to bald men 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t find men who wear really skinny jeans and slip on shoes attractive but I leave them to get on with it, I don’t slag them off…it’s this feeling she has a right to publicly slaughter people off that gets me - especially those with something they can do little about. You’re really not all that love, and I’m not just talking about looks!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.