Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jenb85

Long time lurker here but I can’t control the distaste I feel for this girl any longer. I can’t work out which winds me up more, the ‘I’m so far up my own arse’ ridiculous laugh she does in every video when she’s talking about herself or the vomit-inducing smugness in her voice.
Literally no one gives a fuck if you are Scousebird or if you own the Scousebird shop. What we give a fuck about is you promoting binge drinking with those shitty drinks then backtracking and saying you haven’t.

Reactions: 20

Tomi2015

VIP Member
View attachment 655185
Literally only came on to say the fuck are those weird arse feet it’s like she didn’t evolve fully from a water creature. Squidward toes.

PS thanks for reminding us wobbly bits are normal. Mind fucking blowing cutting edge stuff...
So transparent. It’s a way of making out ‘look wobbly bits are normal’ when really, she wants to get in her knicks and show off her new body. Which is honestly SOUND! She’s done well, own it rather than fish for compliments under the guise of a different motive!
Why does she always look like she needs a jet wash? Minty Cunt

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I’ve just went to comment on that video (from my real account as well - to respectfully disagree with her) because I’ve finally had enough of her fucking SHITE but she’s limited the comments the absolute shit bag

ETA I’m getting pure Katie Hopkins vibes from that video. Fancy trying to emulate that skid mark on the underpants of society

ETA again @MariellaMac86 we need this in the WIKI head DAB 💋

• Wow

MissRivendell

Front bum Jeff 🤣

Another DAB 😬
One of us
One of us 🤣
I used to really like her a few years ago, especially when she was anonymous. Since her divorce she's turned into an absolute horror. Or as many have pointed out, she was already a horror but could disguise it being a faceless meme on the internet. Now she's just a bad biff, can't stand her.

• Haha

Rosieposiepie

Jealous of this weirdness, are we DAB’s? Cashmere top with what looks like Kappa trackie bottoms with poppers down the side 🤢
She is dressed like Jimmy Saville! The glasses, the hair, the 60’s jumper, the actual shell suit tracksuit bottoms he probably died in 🤢

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I’m actually shocked that apparently so many women appear to be able to suck in water from the bath with their foof, and not only that but it somehow stays there until they leave the house?? What in the ever loving fuck?? This has never happened to me, not when I swim long distance either. They must have absolute cavernous vaginas
Mad innit 🤣 I had a horrendous birth experience (not dreamy and bespoke like someone we know) forceps ripped to smithereens the lot but my Fanny is intact and I had a bath last night… not a dribble to be seen

People will say ANYTHING for likes it blows my mind

• Haha

Ellebee05

Her 60 million stories today about her getting healthy and feeling amazing bla bla she literally just stories about me, my, I, me me, me. Yeah you have lost weight, but no amount of weight loss will make YOU a nice person. Think everyone can see right though her now. Ironic thing is she was more likeable when she was fat.

davidsdead

VIP Member
She doesn’t want to give Cora misinformation about fad diets, eating disorders and empower her about how her body works. That’s brilliant Jeff…..only every week you continually promote binge drinking via them “hangover prevention” drinks to anyone who’ll line your pockets.
She’s been giving her followers misinformation about fad diets for years! Off the top of my head I can recall the fat freezing procedures she used to have, remember her flogging them skinny noodles waaaay back when, then there was slimming world, intermittent fasting, the Muscle Food promotion. K hun.

• Haha

davidsdead

VIP Member
Same. Only before she was outed though. Still can’t get over her being a proper manhead with the worst dress sense ever. I’m sorry if I’m coming across mean but she’s horrible. Her dress sense is vile and she’s not attractive at all (I’m going to hell, I know). This is a bitchy comment but good lord, please ask for a free fod hair transplant instead of the
That hairline is something else. Head like a fuckin dessert spoon.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

cbdgummybear

She’s fuckin rank. It’s the way she uses her kid if the opportunity is right to push her tat. It’s horrid. She’s your daughter, not an employee. If she had put Cora in front of her house for the second picture, I’d even give her credit, but she didn’t. All about her, as usual. It’s the way she has no identity. Different fads every week. No consistency at all with her posts

Reactions: 19

Sk8rBoi

She’ll lash Cora in some sort of afternoon/evening club whilst she goes chasing the D around the resort and gurning into her phone.

• Heart
  • Haha

MariellaMac86

VIP Member
I’m low key irked she is portraying this as a “they tried to ban the drink”.
No Steph, I tried successfully to get you to stop spouting bullshit all over the internet.

A flick through her ads/videos/whatever will show what she is denying she has advertised. Cue a bed video tonight or in the morning after she has reflected 🤔
she’s deleted them all now. just got this rant up.

• Heart

Nattabell

Can’t believe she’s taken her child out to an event like that in pastied filthy trainers. It takes 2 minutes to give them a wipe down. She goes on like she’s a big entrepreneur but doesn’t even have her child’s shoes clean. Says it all.

• Sick

Rosieposiepie

Erm…. Has she just projected her insecurities on all her followers without asking permission first…. Isn’t that EXACTLY what she told everyone to never do to her a few weeks back?? Fuckin hell this woman….

• Heart

StormSolitaire

What’s the obsession with bald men? Why does she have a downer on them? Imagine a man saying about a woman that women who like, for example, Loose Women (or another stereotypical female show) are all fat or something. It’s still body shaming. Loads of men lose their hair in their 20s, the same way loads of women find it hard to keep weight off as they get older. Just be a bit empathetic. It’s not 2004 and the heyday of Heat and News of the World bodyshaming.

That’sOk

VIP Member
I have blocked the mess now, canny be fucked with her anymore. Please share so I can HOWLLLLLLLLLL

Imagine trying to do a 3 legged dog and the slider comes and smashes you back in the head, fuck me man
8DE25006-742A-4829-B29E-98703CAC7E50.jpeg

Ask and you shall receive. Complete with the cunty caption.

Sun shines out of your ass and bath water falls out of your minge. Lovely.

• Haha
  • Sick

MrsPurchase

Chatty Member
It’s incredible the difference between that video on YouTube and now. Then she was honest, transparent, relatable. And I was willing her to succeed and wanted to support her. If I’m right it wasn’t too long after that the marriage ended and the whole Jake incident. That Jake was definitely the turning point

You see this… this is a person who thinks they can go out and get absolutely rotten and not cause themselves any damage because you Steph, you have told them that. That’s the problem. Not trying to stop you making money or selling a product. I’m trying to stop you influencing people to cause harm to themselves.

And you’d rather continue to do that by being sarcastic rather than just acknowledge your behaviour is potentially harmful and changing it. Utter twat she sets me off
I don’t know, I think she’s always been a nasty piece of work, maybe she was better at hiding it before Jake. I mean, she started the bullying ‘circle of sheow’ shite years ago while she was still anonymous. She should be so ashamed of that and apologise but she never acknowledges it even during her many ‘bE KiNd’ sermons.

MrsCK

The cakes look nice but I’d literally rather lick the undies of the fella who plays the plastic guitar in town than go in her shop

• Haha
  • Sick