Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StormSolitaire

STORM IM SORRY IJUST CHOKED ON ME TEA. Sinbad’s scrap book, please say you still have a copy somewhere?

reckon we could get a petition going to bring Brookie back??????
think it ended up in one of those charity bags that you leave on your doorstep, I bet they have a copy in that dedicated Liverpool section in Bold St Oxfam!
BC5844FE-4D3D-4C9D-B6B3-A2126C7832ED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

MariellaMac86

VIP Member
She couldn’t even articulate the fucking milk thistle in it which everyone with knows about and can be purchased from Holland and barrett at a fraction of the price the utter moron

This is the whole problem with influencers. GCSE standard of education combined with arrogance.

• Heart

Sk8rBoi

She doesn’t want to give Cora misinformation about fad diets, eating disorders and empower her about how her body works. That’s brilliant Jeff…..only every week you continually promote binge drinking via them “hangover prevention” drinks to anyone who’ll line your pockets.

TJ90

VIP Member
Had a bath this evening ladies and I’d like to confirm the water went down the plug hole and didn’t get sucked up by my vagina.

• Haha

Rothsey

VIP Member
So DABs I FINALLYYYYYYY went down piss alley today and graced it with Queen B’s presence. These photos say it all….

There was also not a SOUL in the shop. Jeff weren’t even anywhere to be seen. Tbf I have just seen the passport load of bollocks so that explains where she was. But no staff or anything anywhere
Why would you open a cafe in a street that already has cafes in it? Next door and opposite you? She’s mental. The shops not doing great so why would a cafe do any better?
She’s be better off getting a lockup and going back to selling online…

gigi_93

VIP Member
I’m actually shocked that apparently so many women appear to be able to suck in water from the bath with their foof, and not only that but it somehow stays there until they leave the house?? What in the ever loving fuck?? This has never happened to me, not when I swim long distance either. They must have absolute cavernous vaginas

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
So DABs I FINALLYYYYYYY went down piss alley today and graced it with Queen B’s presence. These photos say it all….

There was also not a SOUL in the shop. Jeff weren’t even anywhere to be seen. Tbf I have just seen the passport load of bollocks so that explains where she was. But no staff or anything anywhere

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

gigi_93

VIP Member
What’s the obsession with bald men? Why does she have a downer on them? Imagine a man saying about a woman that women who like, for example, Loose Women (or another stereotypical female show) are all fat or something. It’s still body shaming. Loads of men lose their hair in their 20s, the same way loads of women find it hard to keep weight off as they get older. Just be a bit empathetic. It’s not 2004 and the heyday of Heat and News of the World bodyshaming.
It’s a bit rich considering she’s nearly bald herself

• Haha

MrsCK

Whoever Shirley was - IF she was someone famous she’d have to be absolutely thick to give people clues such as her exact amount of followers (10k apparently) etc etc so I took every single thing she said about herself as a lie only because she’d have to be daft to tell the truth if she was genuinely someone well known, if this makes sense?

Anyway...
can’t get over the whole passport saga - who the fuck books a holiday with only a few weeks left on their passport? Fucking moron. Why is she acting like this is something new? You’ve always needed 3 months minimum to go abroad. Try and stay away with her this time eh Steph, no crying on ya sun longer over fellas again... 🤢🤢🤣
And then acting like it’s TUIs fault. Thousands have gone away but this soft twat can’t accept that it’s her in the wrong. It’s never you is it Jeff? Poor kid

Fanny looks like it’s made of expandable foam

• Haha

trollinhell

Even if you did suck up a bit of bath water for whatever reason, surely gravity would take care of the problem when you stand up and climb out the bath?? How is it managing to hang on in there through hair drying & fake tan applying?
Maybe she bottles it and sells it to dodgy men like she did her socks

• Haha
  • Sick

Bonmarche

Just been thinking before bed, how come no more posts of the coffee shop in her tat shop? Is it open?? I take it if it is then they are selling fuck all.

Reactions: 18

StormSolitaire

nice to see the lads in Paolo’s and the ladies of Bramley’s businesses doing well.

• Heart

MariellaMac86

VIP Member
Yes to be clear, I have nothing against the product nor did I try to ban the product.

that video is a classic narcissistic rage which has followed a narcissistic injury it’s superb

• Heart