Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you looking to enhance your beauty? Want hair like this? Then why not purchase some Hairburst!
Kate Hayes swears by the stuff too! It even makes her hair thin enough to roll into a tiny bun in order to then be able to put a ponytail hairpiece over!
Amazing 🙌🏼
She’s a bleeping gremlin

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly that frizz she has hahaha , the Shite does nothing

she reverse influences me into stuff not to buy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are you looking to enhance your beauty? Want hair like this? Then why not purchase some Hairburst!
Kate Hayes swears by the stuff too! It even makes her hair thin enough to roll into a tiny bun in order to then be able to put a ponytail hairpiece over!
Amazing 🙌🏼
Is that actually what her fod looks like ahahahaha I’m dead 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Amazing 🙌🏼
I can’t stop staring at her big duck off forehead 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone find it funny that she she didn’t know how to spell cappuccino?
bleeping Dumb duck certainly fits now doesn’t it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone find it funny that she she didn’t know how to spell cappuccino?
bleeping Dumb duck certainly fits now doesn’t it 🤣
I thought Jeff was more intelligent than Professor Stephen Hawking though🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Amazing 🙌🏼
Oh my god I thought my forehead was big! I might actually wear my hair up outside now, that’s made me feel so much better😂 thanks Jeff, at least you’ve made someone feel positive about the way they look today!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Amazing 🙌🏼
She genuinely looks like a cross between Matt Lucas and Matt Hancock. Shame on hair beeerst for thinking people will be influenced to buy their products from this pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Stephanie, how are people going to trust you to make a cappuccino if you can’t even spell cappuccino 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Stephanie, how are people going to trust you to make a cappuccino if you can’t even spell cappuccino 🤔
Honestly wouldn’t you just order another? Have some temporary leaflets done with the price on it if the sign was gonna be a day late or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s still laundering her money?!okay babes.x
Well at least she launders something, because she certainly doesn’t do her clothes or bedding…bleeping stig

She genuinely looks like a cross between Matt Lucas and Matt Hancock. Shame on hair beeerst for thinking people will be influenced to buy their products from this pic.
With a bit of Chelsea Harwood/ Pete Burns thrown into the mix
bleeping mongrel

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.