Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway stop being jealous of jeffs fod you trolls 🤔

Channelling Marilyn from the 80’s vibes right here. Can’t get over how she thinks she is adding volume to that head of straw
I actually thought that second pic was her. Wtf is that hair??? She’s probably got a nest of rats in it she doesn’t know about 🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I see the “getting dragged backwards by the hair through a bush” look is coming back into fashion. Fuckin kip of her head! How to make people not buy your products. Blert

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry if I’ve missed it DABs but is there a photo of the misspelling so I can add it to the wiki 💋 xoxo

Reactions: 3
I watched her drink video last night. How passive aggressive is she! My husband was listening to it, he couldn't believe it.
I cant believe her tone, Manor and aggression. If I made a mistake in work, I would apologise, probably feel awful and think about lessons learned and ensuring I improve myself. What makes these people thinkbtheyre any different?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Done xoxo

That wiki is hilarious if I say so myself
My faves are
“scousebirdshouse (the house that taste forgot)” I always type this when looking for her house account 🤣

“she has suddenly started going to the gym and thinks she’s some mad meatball molly type fitness fanatic”

“Steph met a fella online and truly believed she had bagged herself a doctor, to then find out he was married, graftin on all her “friends” on Twitter and worked in a Bolton branch of specsavers”

greaseball Paul and nicky nan head 🤣🤣🤣

Doing the lords work Blair 💋 xo

ETA: supposed to be Nicky man head but nan head probably fits cause she’s about 50
Thinking she’s 21. 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This coffee she sells. Is it actual coffee from a machine or the shite she sells in tins and throws a few spoonfuls in a cup?

Reactions: 6
My faves are
“scousebirdshouse (the house that taste forgot)” I always type this when looking for her house account 🤣

“she has suddenly started going to the gym and thinks she’s some mad meatball molly type fitness fanatic”

“Steph met a fella online and truly believed she had bagged herself a doctor, to then find out he was married, graftin on all her “friends” on Twitter and worked in a Bolton branch of specsavers”

greaseball Paul and nicky nan head 🤣🤣🤣

Doing the lords work Blair 💋 xo
Thanks babes I can’t take all the credit though our Mariella Mac (won’t let me tag for some reason) has done a fab job *chefs kiss*

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s on her page, but just in case she takes it down.

Go and do gods work… x
What is "Real Hot Chocolate "? I normally get mine from my velvetiser, that tastes real, not fake? Is there a fake version....lol
I might go in and ask wtf is that

• Haha
That horrible priti Patel smirk she does in all her videos gets on my tits. Proper looking down her nose at people. She’s the Princess Fiona of shrek fame of Crosby

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone going into town tomorrow who can report back on the length of the queues for REAL hot chocolate and day old cakes?

What is "Real Hot Chocolate "? I normally get mine from my velvetiser, that tastes real, not fake? Is there a fake version....lol
I might go in and ask wtf is that
It’s Jeff’s own take on powder hot chocolate and she can’t stress enough that it’s made with REAL chocolate flakes. She sees a delicious drink…we see Pepto Bismol, which, to be fair is what you’d need after drinking that pink crap from the bar of crap coffee set within the shop of shite/tat bazaar

• Haha
Fkn curtain hair on her bouncing round St Johns and trying to pull the curtain to the front. Hair Bursttt is not working girl so stop kidding yourself.

• Haha
Pink hot chocolate was the precursor to the hangover drinks - bigged up by Jeff as being always out of stock, dead hard to get hold of, best pre-order on the website…even though loads of other places were selling pink hot choc and for much less than the shop of tat!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pink hot chocolate was the precursor to the hangover drinks - bigged up by Jeff as being always out of stock, dead hard to get hold of, best pre-order on the website…even though loads of other places were selling pink hot choc and for much less than the shop of tat!
Surely pink nesquik milkshake warmed up would be the same? 🤣

• Haha
I can honestly see her buying a load of cheap white chocolate from Aldi, melting it and mixing it with pink food colouring then grating it when it’s set again
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s on her page, but just in case she takes it down.

Go and do gods work… x
Errr she’s one of those people that blame their own mistakes on someone else. How do you spell narcissist?

I watched her drink video last night. How passive aggressive is she! My husband was listening to it, he couldn't believe it.
I cant believe her tone, Manor and aggression. If I made a mistake in work, I would apologise, probably feel awful and think about lessons learned and ensuring I improve myself. What makes these people thinkbtheyre any different?
Same, she’s showing her true colours in that video, proper aggressive. It’s like she’s having a breakdown.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.