Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reported her video on Instagram last week for encouraging false claims. The one that went…
1.drink one of these
2.drink all night
3. no hangover
the one where she is saying they are a hangover cure. twit. I clearly two videos of her lying in her cesspit saying she had no hangover and they work and listed 17 drinks she had. I’m glad someone else said Katie Hopkins vibes as well!!
I love all the comments on her pathetic apology video. Proper cultists.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Watched the video about the shop of shite/salon and it's like watching a different person. Shes changed so much over the last few years. I used to like her, now I cant cope with her smug smirk and fake personality

Reactions: 17
Just cringed through that whole passive aggressive, arrogant tit show of an 'apology' (?!). She is a rotten scummy witch, not an ounce of sincerity even tho you advertised that one of your customers drank a BOTTLE of vodka and felt fine the next day. They didn't help when you were off your face at bingo dancing around like an absolute tit embarassing yourself, the next day you were hanging out your flabby arse.

Reactions: 16
It’s incredible the difference between that video on YouTube and now. Then she was honest, transparent, relatable. And I was willing her to succeed and wanted to support her. If I’m right it wasn’t too long after that the marriage ended and the whole Jake incident. That Jake was definitely the turning point

You see this… this is a person who thinks they can go out and get absolutely rotten and not cause themselves any damage because you Steph, you have told them that. That’s the problem. Not trying to stop you making money or selling a product. I’m trying to stop you influencing people to cause harm to themselves.

And you’d rather continue to do that by being sarcastic rather than just acknowledge your behaviour is potentially harmful and changing it. Utter twit she sets me off

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Remember when she was crying cos her salon was failing? I think it was on her YouTube channel. I genuinely felt sorry for her.
Where did that nice humble girl go?
Girl, no one is jealous of you ya moose! 99% of people on here have started off by saying they used to like you! You’ve become a smug little horror and it’s gonna be your downfall.
Jesus tonight and tomora the KIP of her in that

Jealous of Pete Burns love child
Yes ok 😼

I actually wished her good luck when she opened the first shop in Aintree. If I only knew
She kills me with the ‘aintree’ yano. It was bleeping netherton off dunningsbridge road right next to switch island

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s incredible the difference between that video on YouTube and now. Then she was honest, transparent, relatable. And I was willing her to succeed and wanted to support her. If I’m right it wasn’t too long after that the marriage ended and the whole Jake incident. That Jake was definitely the turning point

You see this… this is a person who thinks they can go out and get absolutely rotten and not cause themselves any damage because you Steph, you have told them that. That’s the problem. Not trying to stop you making money or selling a product. I’m trying to stop you influencing people to cause harm to themselves.

And you’d rather continue to do that by being sarcastic rather than just acknowledge your behaviour is potentially harmful and changing it. Utter twit she sets me off
I don’t know, I think she’s always been a nasty piece of work, maybe she was better at hiding it before Jake. I mean, she started the bullying ‘circle of sheow’ shite years ago while she was still anonymous. She should be so ashamed of that and apologise but she never acknowledges it even during her many ‘bE KiNd’ sermons.

Reactions: 19
Joyous news. As this is the first time since 2006 she’s not being mugged off by some lad, she will not be crying on a sun lounger this year. I’m thrilled for her

• Haha
Joyous news. As this is the first time since 2006 she’s not being mugged off by some lad, she will not be crying on a sun lounger this year. I’m thrilled for her
I bet Cora will be thrilled, first time going on holiday with her mum without her being stressed about a man. So sad!

She’ll lash Cora in some sort of afternoon/evening club whilst she goes chasing the D around the resort and gurning into her phone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Jeff-lets are banging on now about us dabs being jealous of ol’ baldilocks 🙄
Yes, yes you’re all correct, we ARE jealous of the biggest laughing stock to come out of the Wirral with a hairline of Bill Bailey and lips like a deflated baboons arse, not to mention her outstanding parenting skills, I mean who wouldn’t be jealous of that?! 🤷🏼‍♀️🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Remember when she was crying cos her salon was failing? I think it was on her YouTube channel. I genuinely felt sorry for her.
Where did that nice humble girl go?
Girl, no one is jealous of you ya moose! 99% of people on here have started off by saying they used to like you! You’ve become a smug little horror and it’s gonna be your downfall.
Omg what is that picture 🤣 is this the Bo' Selecta version of Scouse bird 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jeff-lets are banging on now about us dabs being jealous of ol’ baldilocks 🙄
Yes, yes you’re all correct, we ARE jealous of the biggest laughing stock to come out of the Wirral with a hairline of Bill Bailey and lips like a deflated baboons arse, not to mention her outstanding parenting skills, I mean who wouldn’t be jealous of that?! 🤷🏼‍♀️🥴
Why the duck would we be jealous of lightbulb head

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’ll lash Cora in some sort of afternoon/evening club whilst she goes chasing the D around the resort and gurning into her phone.

What are the bets she’s wearing that Scousebird hoody and B&M trainees next to the pool cause it’s the only clothes her crappy Ma’s got for her

What are the bets she’s wearing that Scousebird hoody and B&M trainees next to the pool cause it’s the only clothes her crappy Ma’s got for her

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.