Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jealous of this weirdness, are we DAB’s? Cashmere top with what looks like Kappa trackie bottoms with poppers down the side 🤢
She is dressed like Jimmy Saville! The glasses, the hair, the 60’s jumper, the actual shell suit tracksuit bottoms he probably died in 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Remember when she tried to do a cease and desist for someone plagiarising her tops…. Clearly Jeff doesn’t….
0D3951FC-A154-45B9-92DA-21C88F6BF0CE.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
That new hair reel though! I can’t believe Hair Burst are watching that and thinking it promotes their products. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That new hair reel though! I can’t believe Hair Burst are watching that and thinking it promotes their products. 🤦‍♀️
I was just thinking the same! Her hair looks so dry and strawlike, it’s crying out for a hair mask. It’s definitely not a good advert for them

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was just thinking the same! Her hair looks so dry and strawlike, it’s crying out for a hair mask. It’s definitely not a good advert for them
Between her and zsm I'm surprised they're getting any sales to be honest! Shes a practically bald frizz bomb and the other twit wears extensions in her videos advertising for them 🤦‍♀️🥴🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see My Brother Sarah liking it there, wools stick together
Ha ha I noticed that too

Between her and zsm I'm surprised they're getting any sales to be honest! Shes a practically bald frizz bomb and the other twit wears extensions in her videos advertising for them 🤦‍♀️🥴🙄
Rebecca Lamb is another one who uses it and has a shocking hairline. Must think we came down in the last shower, total bullshit product and brand ambassadors

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who’s ZSM? Seen a few mentions of them but no idea who it means!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.