Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sick of the sight of Jeff bouncing round like a human car booty me

Omg internacionale, MK one, zenith… the strand was my religion growing up. It’s sad what’s happened to it in all seriousness. But the TJs and the butchers are thriving girls 🤣🤣🤣 that butchers 🤤
Thanks gonna have to go buy some chicken chunks today now 😂🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
sick of the sight of Jeff bouncing round like a human car booty me

Omg internacionale, MK one, zenith… the strand was my religion growing up. It’s sad what’s happened to it in all seriousness. But the TJs and the butchers are thriving girls 🤣🤣🤣 that butchers 🤤
Ahhh I used to love the strand 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ahhh I used to love the strand 😍
I have very fond memories of the strand with my grandparents taking me and buying me lots of sweets or getting my first game boy and pokemon yellow from the Woolworths, although over 20 years ago🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How long before the lemon trees have been robbed for a laugh 😂

Wonder why the garden fella didnt mitre the angles on the path kerbstones so they actually joined, wait till the weeds start growing through the gaps.
That bleeping door looks like something out of Sesame Street

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yesterday's outfit of the day (the short/t-shirt set) was brought to you by Miss Scorpio Bootle Strand for anyone who's interested!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have very fond memories of the strand with my grandparents taking me and buying me lots of sweets or getting my first game boy and pokemon yellow from the Woolworths, although over 20 years ago🤣
I remember my mum taking me to buy my first Nintendo ds from woolies and then going to wimpy as a treat 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Not sure if these have been posted, but i just wanted to bring them to everyone's attention 😃
I’m getting slutty milkmaid vibes from the last season/decade’s off casts from Love Honey. She has got bleeping rusty balls of brass to pose like that in Bongo’s.

Oh Jeff, can you please stop calling yourself Scouse Bird because really, you do nothing that reflects Scouse women. Even your recipe for our regional delicacy is shite. Eg, you advised using olive oil in your original one. Just put yourself in the bleeping bin you bleeping gronk.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s she doing walking around advertising gin in her bra for?
It’s not a good look Jeff out em away.

I remember her ages ago, advertising a non wired bra saying that even though she was big busted they were supportive. Maybe she meant she needed a bigger size because of her wide back. You’d be hard pressed in a back identity parade to know whose back was whose with her and ZSM. Anyway, I digress. They are not big boobs and they look like they could do with a little hoik up…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What’s she doing walking around advertising gin in her bra for?
It’s not a good look Jeff out em away.

I remember her ages ago, advertising a non wired bra saying that even though she was big busted they were supportive. Maybe she meant she needed a bigger size because of her wide back. You’d be hard pressed in a back identity parade to know whose back was whose with her and ZSM. Anyway, I digress. They are not big boobs and they look like they could do with a little hoik up…
A back identity parade hahahahahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Came on to say go and put some clothes on you desperate attention seeking melt. Night dabs xxx

Reactions: 7
I’ve subscribed to Craft Gin Club for years. Told all my friends about it and they subscribed too but they can fook off sending her a box.
You should literally see my delight when it comes but getting cancelled TODAY.

She puts me off life the grock and please STOP filming yourself naked or in your underwear you desperado 😡

Also... I've just seen her front door. Polish your brass before you try and boast! All fur coat that one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Of, the irony! Been reading tattle again?! Also, why does she always doing videos in her skiddies lately? Haven’t seen any mind numbingly boring,”I go the gym” videos for a while. Must’ve got bored and looking for a new phase to kiss arse.
Gin bar?! Hahahahaha plastic chairs and getting a jarg gin isn’t a gin bar!
What an absolute twit!

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.