Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking Cora the gym tho she ducking serious she a child she want a play centre not a gym in this weather! Enjoying the pool yesterday was it #wherescora am sure she’d love to have a swim!

Reactions: 10
Taking Cora the gym tho she ducking serious she a child she want a play centre not a gym in this weather! Enjoying the pool yesterday was it #wherescora am sure she’d love to have a swim!
That didn’t make sense either she had Cora there that night, but was there swimming alone that morning with her floppy tits hanging out. Must be her new ‘addiction to the gym’ she’s ‘never out of there’ remember?! And since when has she been at DL??

Reactions: 8
That didn’t make sense either she had Cora there that night, but was there swimming alone that morning with her floppy tits hanging out. Must be her new ‘addiction to the gym’ she’s ‘never out of there’ remember?! And since when has she been at DL??
Oh god what DL does she go to 🥺
Don’t want to be in there and clock her lifting weights like a Russian shot putter

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry 🤦🏻‍♀️ Think it was the day before she had Cora there then the next day she was in the pool at DL or the other way around I don’t no 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Who goes to her shop really tho? I’ve been past 3 times this week and there hasn’t been a soul inside. Also... has anyone tried those hangover drinks? Do they work? Asking for a friend 👀
I’m embarrassed to say I actually have tried them and they did work for me. Full on girls day out, bottomless brunch, cocktails and Prosecco all day, absolutely tit faced. Woke up hangover free… BUT I don’t buy them from her anymore, I bought them direct from the supplier loads cheaper!

Reactions: 7
sick of the sight of Jeff bouncing round like a human car booty me

Omg internacionale, MK one, zenith… the strand was my religion growing up. It’s sad what’s happened to it in all seriousness. But the TJs and the butchers are thriving girls 🤣🤣🤣 that butchers 🤤
We defo run in the same circles Blair.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
sick of the sight of Jeff bouncing round like a human car booty me

Omg internacionale, MK one, zenith… the strand was my religion growing up. It’s sad what’s happened to it in all seriousness. But the TJs and the butchers are thriving girls 🤣🤣🤣 that butchers 🤤
Bay Trading co..used to spend all my Saturday job wages in there 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What the actual tit is this
Why does she insist on doing these naked?! I just don’t get the thought process that she must go through. I can guarantee if I was going to make a crap Tiktok for my followers my first thought would be to make sure I was dressed!

Reactions: 9
Bay Trading co..used to spend all my Saturday job wages in there 😬
Bay Trading!!! Did my work experience there because I thought I’d get free clothes at the end of the week. I didn’t.. tight arses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When she named the house in the close ‘Casa BevRon’ How has that stayed in my mind with all the years of shite inside it is beyond me.
lol remember the chicken called Kiev and when she married the fit gay man so he could get a UK visa

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.