Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MariellaMac86

VIP Member
Some sound nutritional information this evening from our favourite health and fitness guru.

Breakfast - McDonald’s mozzarella bites
Lunch - one whole cauliflower in oil and spices
Dinner - An avocado.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Lucyloos

She’s proper pissing me off with her shite stories about calories and exercise. No ones arsed.🖕

Reactions: 16

trollinhell

Cora is one absolutely beautiful, intelligent, witty and wise girl. Paul has done a bloody smashing job ❤ Well done paul

• Heart

davidsdead

VIP Member
Remember when she was crying cos her salon was failing? I think it was on her YouTube channel. I genuinely felt sorry for her.
Where did that nice humble girl go?
Girl, no one is jealous of you ya moose! 99% of people on here have started off by saying they used to like you! You’ve become a smug little horror and it’s gonna be your downfall.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

MariellaMac86

VIP Member
Appearing on insta in underwear is her mating call.
Also, you don’t have toned legs Jeff. You’ve got flabby legs. Wobbly bits are normal you are correct. But toned doesn’t wobble. Let’s not pretend we are something we are not ay.

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
Are you looking to enhance your beauty? Want hair like this? Then why not purchase some Hairburst!
Kate Hayes swears by the stuff too! It even makes her hair thin enough to roll into a tiny bun in order to then be able to put a ponytail hairpiece over!
Amazing 🙌🏼
She genuinely looks like a cross between Matt Lucas and Matt Hancock. Shame on hair beeerst for thinking people will be influenced to buy their products from this pic.

• Haha

Chunkywithopinions

Remedial twat.

It’s common knowledge that you need 6 months on your passport.

The bath display is something that was ‘trendy’ for 5 minutes in 2016.

So given her timeline of being up on current trends, it’s probably about bang on time for her. She’s like a fucking reject from St Helens - always years behind scousers.

• Haha

MrsCK

Off topic but what are your thoughts on Sandra Hannah the one with the parrot? Pure Karen Matthews vibes from her me

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
The kids at that daft event yesterday will have been immaculate as well. I’m still not over the KIP of those pasties webs

• Haha

LadyLC

Remember when she tried to do a cease and desist for someone plagiarising her tops…. Clearly Jeff doesn’t….
0D3951FC-A154-45B9-92DA-21C88F6BF0CE.jpeg

• Wow

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Whys she suddenly on about her mum and dad all of a sudden ? Was something said here she (didnt) read ?
Wasnt it mentioned she doesnt speak to her family? None of them there for the opening ?
mummy issues crops up every now and again like

can’t stop thinking about that garden you know girls.

I grew up in a council house, me mam and dad still live there and even though the estate is almost as rough as Jeff’s breath and like something from shameless.

I literally couldn’t care because they have the biggest garden and me and my brother would spend hours and hours and hours out in all weather. Being kids and just having the best time, water fights, kicking balls about, trampoline, anything. What does that poor girl have?

she genuinely couldn’t give a fuck about Cora’s memories, she cares for herself and thinks of her needs only.State of it
Honestly , her house is the stuff of my hangover nightmares . Magine navigating a wine hangover and having to creep into that sunflower yellow kitchen for a drink . Nah bro , not for me. Sensory overload.

She never mentions her family. She left home at age 16
Ah here it is !

Last edited: