Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigi_93

VIP Member
She gets more repulsive and disgusting by the day, I cannot believe I used to like her 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Biscuit_thief

Who the fuck does she think she is patronising everyone about it being normal to have wobbly bits?? Put your fuckin minge away Jeff

• Haha

cbdgummybear

I reported her video on Instagram last week for encouraging false claims. The one that went…
1.drink one of these
2.drink all night
3. no hangover
the one where she is saying they are a hangover cure. Twat. I clearly two videos of her lying in her cesspit saying she had no hangover and they work and listed 17 drinks she had. I’m glad someone else said Katie Hopkins vibes as well!!
I love all the comments on her pathetic apology video. Proper cultists.

• Heart

davidsdead

VIP Member
I came on here about the parrots 😂 there is literally no “style” to the room… or house for that matter 🙃 it’s like she went to a booty and just bought everything, whether it goes or not

ps Jeff has a wizards sleeve.
View attachment 677795
Her house reminds me of quiggins or a antique shop (this isn’t a fuckin compliment meffany) Mish mash of absolute shite that doesn’t go, I find it hilarious that she actually shows this house of horrors off online! The delusion! Reminds me of how my nans house looked in the 80s no surface or wall was safe, she even had plates on the wall and crazy patterned carpets that you if you stared at for long enough you could see images.

You know when you look at pics of yourself as a kid in the 80s/early 90s and your like “ah ay look at the kip of our house mum, what were you thinking” well this is Cora now.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Imagine going into a photo booth with your daughter and the first photo you take is of you… by yourself….
View attachment 696055
Honestly never known anyone who eye fucks themselves like she does. Fucking total narcissist who’s 100% in love with herself. She acts as if she’s some gorgeous supermodel, not a hench hag who’s looks are average at best…turn it in Jeff you absolute fucking sheow

• Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I am SCREAMING at how overlooked her garden is 🤣
Looks fucking shit and like someone’s head will just Bob past looking over her wall while she’s sat there smelling her own crabby minge fumes twiddling a hairy Fanny pen

• Haha
  • Wow

MariellaMac86

VIP Member
Sorry but I declare this a DAB victory idgaf what she says 🤣🥂🥂🥂🥂
I must admit I’ve enjoyed this a lot more than I thought I would. I honestly wasn’t expecting the meltdown I thought she’d just fix it 🤣🤣🤣

Interesting psychological view here as well. Won’t acknowledge the impact her influencing could have in terms of alcoholism etc and completely incapable of dealing with legitimate feedback. Has to belittle and mock. I think it’s the only coping strategy she has. It’s quite childlike/adolescent.

who hurt you Steph?

• Heart

Bonmarche

Taking bets now that if England win tonight she will jump on the bandwagon for the final for Sunday.

FAO Steph - a few weeks ago you were slagging it off and all associated with it. So please remember not to be a hypocrite YET again.

AllAboutMeeeeeee

Does me in when she starts laughing at herself halfway through a story as if she is fucking hilarious. What’s with middle aged women on insta who think they are some kind of inspiration to the rest of us??

Reactions: 17

Chunkywithopinions

She's got the shittest mates ever cos mine would never ever let me go out dressed like that. It's like Tammy Girl pt 2.

Had to comment again.

Have I just watched her grind on a chair.

Fucks Sake.

Imagine being that embarrassing.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Redheadsrock

I mean, not that any of us would not have known when our child's passports run out, but just IMAGINE we did.....why the FUCK would you go on Instagram and share it with your followers?!!! Surely you'd be on the phone to your mum or your best mates having a melt down over how much of a bad mum you're feeling (not I might add, trying to blame it on the airline for not doing your job for you). This "woman" honestly is on another level!

Bowbow82

VIP Member
It’s also because she is nearly 40 and is self conscious about her looks and how she is ageing (this is why she is having a midlife crisis and is now obsessed with the gym and getting botox and fucking Morpheus treatments) so throws digs at men who are ageing and losing their hair as a sly little way to make herself feel better for not being able to find and keep a decent fella…. Slag!
I don’t mean to be mean but Morpheus isn’t going to make much of a difference. She’s just not attractive so even though Botox and treatments can make slight improvements, she’s never going to be good looking

Tomi2015

VIP Member
You can tell coras sweetness doesn’t come from her. She’s such a pretty and pleasant little girl. Why doesn’t Jeff want to spend every minute she can with her (Cora)
As I’ve said before for all that’s said about Paul, at least we know that little girl is the centre of his universe

she’s just triggered because we’ve clocked on to her meaty minge
flaps like a dropped kebab

• Haha