Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsCK

Imagine boasting about your fanny being like a knackered fridge. It’s not relatable or a thing. And she makes my toes curl on tiktok. Undecided which phase of her I hate more, this born again mother shite or the sex obsessed one.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Gee

Chatty Member
Whys she suddenly on about her mum and dad all of a sudden ? Was something said here she (didnt) read ?

• Haha

trollinhell

Anyone bidding on the ‘gothic’ table and chairs she went on and on about a couple of years ago?! Currently up to £100 on eBay - apparently go for £5k+ elsewhere according to the listing!
I would rather wipe me arse with bone China than ever EVER EVER sit on chairs that she’s had her sausage cave on, no thank you x

• Haha

StormSolitaire

I don't want to derail but as a long time lurker I made an accoutn to say id welcome a thread on MyBrotherSarah. She never using AD for lots of her freebies and uses filters which promoting body positivy.. Id be interested to see what other people thought of her too. Sorry for going off topic!
She’s trying to emulate Scousebird now lol and her latest story about ‘just coming on’ too much info! Women who overshare about periods gives me the ick, same way men do about farts and stuff. Like discussing health issues to do with periods like endo is ok but ‘just come on’ knocks me sick

davidsdead

VIP Member
She proper reminds me of that gym teacher in scary movie who had a big cock swinging from under her skirt.
Big grock.

• Haha

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
I might start a petition to get her banned from liverpool, smelly twat. She’s an embarrassment and I don’t want people thinking because I’m scouse, I’m a scruffy cow like her 😩

• Haha
  • Heart

Tomi2015

VIP Member
I actually believe she is mentally ill. What else could explain the bizarre outfits and behaviour

• Haha

davidsdead

VIP Member
It wasn’t really her salon though. She just rented the space out to the girls and apparently treated them like shit. Expecting free treatments and haircuts all the time
Tbh the shop itself was failing too, she said so much in the vid, I think people honestly wanted to see her do well back then but now, she’s an unbearable, nasty piece of work.

• Heart

Dwight

Chatty Member
Couple thoughts on today's... nonsense.
Firstly, I don't buy one single fucking word of that "are you pregnant/heaviest weight" post. Absolute load of shite, all of it. No idea why she would type of of that out and post it, even if it were true.
Lastly, go to fucking therapy Steph. Seriously you need it. Instagram is not, and never will be a, substitute for therapy.

This.is.me

VIP Member
So Jeff thinks it could be a good idea to get Cora all excited, take her to the airport to find they can’t go on their holiday because Cora’s passport is due to expire 🤨 I’m sure Cora will remember the time she nearly got to go on holiday with her mum but TUI saved her 🤣 I bet Jeff will try this approach and film the whole thing, which will be a laugh, especially when they tell her they don’t care that she’s THE scouse bird and that doesn’t mean she gets special treatment.

She said she felt bad, I really didn’t get that impression. She just doesn’t seem to have any empathy, even for her own child. Poor kid 😢

• Sad
  • Haha

Sk8rBoi

No videos at all this morning….so hungover to fuck, still in bed but doesn’t want to show the world them “hangover prevention drinks” are a load of shite.

• Haha

Taway

She’s trying to emulate Scousebird now lol and her latest story about ‘just coming on’ too much info! Women who overshare about periods gives me the ick, same way men do about farts and stuff. Like discussing health issues to do with periods like endo is ok but ‘just come on’ knocks me sick
preteding she's a complete single mum too when she shares custody with the dad who lives close. made me dead upset to find that out, i'm a single mum and thats just fakery.

• Wow

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I just can’t get my head round a mother of a 5 year old girl going out carrying on fucking woeful till 2 in the morning on a MONDAY NIGHT. In the summer holidays as well what the fuck. I’m not for one second judging any mother for having a night out (fuck me I go wild every once in a while - Blair loves a bender 🤣)

Wonder what time we will get the stories of her lying in bed in the nak like a massive sweaty fucking slug wearing nothing but yesterday’s mazzy going on about how ✨fresh✨ She is 🤢 girl we’ve seen you eating a Big Mac at bells, you might be bullshitting everyone you feel sound but let me tell you now I bet the bins round the back of almos famous on the hottest day of the year so far smell fresher than your stinking pit

Oh and in response to that maccies story… it’s Tuesday Screff so I’m Just up to go the gym then home to work my honest 9-5 then taking my kid for a picnic tea in the park after nursery, then bath and bed. WOT BA U???

Sweat
Sweat🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fucking laughing my head off at someone saying her table and chairs looks like something out of quiggins 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha