Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redheadsrock

Never have I ever had half the bath fall out of me!!!! Seen how many are agreeing with her in the comments?!!!! 😳😳😳😳 Wizards sleeves!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Somewhere there is probably a storage unit with five thousand scouse bird diaries in that she couldn’t even sell for 50p
Trees died for them Jeff

• Haha

Chunkywithopinions

I think she was the girl in school who was always on the outskirts of the ‘popular’ gang and as much as she says it didn’t bother her, it definitely did. She somehow now thinks this is her rebirth and she’s popular or ‘cool’. To put it into context, she’s the kind of girl who looked at the likes of Kate Hayes and wanted to be more like them, but just wasn’t. Now all of this going to oh darlin’ and piggybacking Kate’s troll stories with barely any acknowledgement from Kate herself screams desperation in the sense of ‘we’ve both been through this, we are the same, we have something together let’s be friends’ in another weird, forced friendship attempt. When somebody has barely no friends from when they were younger or growing up, I find it massively weird and wonder why...

Her friends now seem to think she has some kind of social status and buy into her bullshit persona - all borne from social media. The fact that NMH actually went out of her way to tell someone ‘she’s scousebird’ made me absolutely cringe. Why would you do this if you didn’t think it was something to brag about?! Bozarre

• Heart

Tomi2015

VIP Member
In school we had this massive P-E teacher. We used to call her the battle ship. Jeff would give her a run for her money

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
What’s the obsession with bald men? Why does she have a downer on them? Imagine a man saying about a woman that women who like, for example, Loose Women (or another stereotypical female show) are all fat or something. It’s still body shaming. Loads of men lose their hair in their 20s, the same way loads of women find it hard to keep weight off as they get older. Just be a bit empathetic. It’s not 2004 and the heyday of Heat and News of the World bodyshaming.
Maybe it’s her receding hairline that makes her awful to bald men 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t find men who wear really skinny jeans and slip on shoes attractive but I leave them to get on with it, I don’t slag them off…it’s this feeling she has a right to publicly slaughter people off that gets me - especially those with something they can do little about. You’re really not all that love, and I’m not just talking about looks!

Biscuit_thief

This has actually killed me off, like I actually can’t fuckin breathe 😭☠

View attachment 652153can someone sort her a hair transplant please it’s getting to the point now I’m offended by it. Mmmm on the definition of the jawline too.
I honestly can’t believe she posted this picture 😂 whoever said she looks like Bill Bailey 👏🏻👏🏻
534A3BA4-850B-4F0E-B9A4-9D1701BD23DD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

StormSolitaire

It doesn’t look a fun event for kids! Bet kids would rather go to Southport or something. And call me old fashioned but I HATE things that promote little kids being into makeup and stuff (had to google mini madams) let kids be kids!

Cooksie

VIP Member
Fuuuuuck meeee!! If I was a Hair Burst rep watching this I’d be seriously withdrawing sending her any products if this represents what their products do 😱. As for the make up in the next post 😂
😂😂😂 Someone needs to send this to Hairburst and see what they have to say.. It’s just been done for KHM and hair burst replied saying they never even signed off the post!

• Haha
  • Wow

Bonmarche

Haha dabbers....the ugly big middle toed witch has BITTEN she has left a football post, obviously read mine on here hehe

And what the hell is all of her sudden mothering posts all about?? We all know she doesn't give a shit about cora and she is an inconvenience in her life. She goes on about not smacking children....I get it..yet buys her daughter a pinata with her daughters face on for her daughter to smash to pieces......that is even worse!!

Nebbymoo

Watched the video about the shop of shite/salon and it's like watching a different person. Shes changed so much over the last few years. I used to like her, now I cant cope with her smug smirk and fake personality

Welshiewelsh

Chatty Member
She was so disappointed that she couldn’t make herself anorexic like some other girls could! Did she just really say that? Omg 😱 😡 I have no words! You don’t just make yourself anorexic you stupid cow 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow

VIP Member
#wherescora going to play in that “garden”
Cora who?
Brutal isn’t it. Could understand if she was a teenager and wouldn’t be arsed for playing out but imagine knowing there is a whole childhood to go and your kid is not accommodated for whatsoever. Weird as fuck

StormSolitaire

Some sound nutritional information this evening from our favourite health and fitness guru.

Breakfast - McDonald’s mozzarella bites
Lunch - one whole cauliflower in oil and spices
Dinner - An avocado.
My god that doesn’t sound appetising for someone who likes arse scranning

8005553E-F48C-4558-BC09-48F35F4990E4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

VIP Member
Is it just me or do you never ever ever want anyone to see you in your dressing gown, ever. It’s one of the least attractive items of clothing EVER. No matter how nice the gown is, it’s just not somet other people should see I think. Petty but it’s a hill I’m willing to die on

Tomi2015

VIP Member
I came on here about the parrots 😂 there is literally no “style” to the room… or house for that matter 🙃 it’s like she went to a booty and just bought everything, whether it goes or not

ps Jeff has a wizards sleeve.
View attachment 677795
What the fuck is she wearing now?? It’s like she has a mentally ill chimpanzee hiding in her wardrobe telling her what to wear every day

• Haha