Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bowbow82

VIP Member
She gets more repulsive and disgusting by the day, I cannot believe I used to like her 😳
Same. Only before she was outed though. Still can’t get over her being a proper manhead with the worst dress sense ever. I’m sorry if I’m coming across mean but she’s horrible. Her dress sense is vile and she’s not attractive at all (I’m going to hell, I know). This is a bitchy comment but good lord, please ask for a free fod hair transplant instead of the removal

• Haha
Reactions: 16

VIP Member
She is alive though.

And doesn't read tattle!
Hiding in plain sight there, shouting out her tattle c.v.
as if we’re all just gonna be like ‘righto, we’ll she obvs isn’t because she’s said it out loud’
Just wants to compare who gets the most shit on tattle - she fucking loves it

• Haha

Ellebee05

Fuuuuuck meeee!! If I was a Hair Burst rep watching this I’d be seriously withdrawing sending her any products if this represents what their products do 😱. As for the make up in the next post 😂
Dragged though a hedge/brushed her hair with a toffee apple. Never seen such unhealthy frizzed hair in my life. Don’t get me started on the white neck. Have we travelled back to 1998?

4F5114B0-6F04-4B3D-9FA8-90564542D693.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Duffduff

Just cringed through that whole passive aggressive, arrogant shit show of an 'apology' (?!). She is a rotten scummy bitch, not an ounce of sincerity even tho you advertised that one of your customers drank a BOTTLE of vodka and felt fine the next day. They didn't help when you were off your face at bingo dancing around like an absolute tit embarassing yourself, the next day you were hanging out your flabby arse.

cbdgummybear

Knocks me sick when she does videos and poor Cora is in the background, as usual. Poor kid wants her mums attention. That flick of the hair when she behind her shoulder was vile

• Sad

Tomi2015

VIP Member
How long before the lemon trees have been robbed for a laugh 😂

Wonder why the garden fella didnt mitre the angles on the path kerbstones so they actually joined, wait till the weeds start growing through the gaps.
That fucking door looks like something out of Sesame Street

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
Still fuming her pepto bismol coloured monstrosity is darkening the doorstep of Bramley’s, love a brekkie in there

I’ve never been to Bongo’s and after seeing that reel, don’t think I’ll ever go in the future. She looks like she’s from St Helen’s with outdated outfits. There are some amazing scouse “birds” with well better fashion sense than this man mountain. Make up, gym and freebies. Why does anyone actually follow her? I can’t even be arsed ripping her any more as she’s that boring
She looks like she’s from St Helen’s has tipped me over the edge today 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

cbdgummybear

All these outfits she’s showing just reminds me of the wrestling. Big grocks in bizarre costumes. She’s got the figure of hulk hogan

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Chunkywithopinions

Sue, your DAB’s jacket is being embellished with a gold star as we speak 👍🏼🌟
Or, equally, she could have seen what people like her were writing on their social media platform, accusing her of DV. Hypocrite.

Also, I can’t wrap my head around the fact she has a walk in wardrobe but won’t buy her fucking kid new shoes, or at least clean the ones she’s got!

Soz about the unintentional close up of the sponge minge.

Edited cos I saw the caption about the shimmer bollocks on those webs.I didn’t know shimmer was designed to make shoes look pastied and scuffed the lying twat. I can’t even explain how the way she dresses that kid irritates me, she looks like she fuckin sneezes the clobber onto her and hopes for the best. I can literally remember when she was a baby and she put leather look leggings on her with a leopard print top 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad

Tomi2015

VIP Member
and pray tell me, what is wrong with looking like a different race to your fella? A lot of us do date outside our race. This hasn’t aged well.

View attachment 656832
No Jeff you’re just a different fucking species you toe. The fucking things she spews out it’s a wonder she hasn’t been scragged by anyone

I actually used to think she was a nice person but she’s just a twisted shrew. She needs professional help

Last edited:
  • Haha