Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That headband 🤮Least when the gift shops fails she can undercut the giant lime street screen and rent her fod out for advertising.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The bleeping kip of her this morning. I can’t deal. She’s one scruffy bleep. What scouse girl dresses like that 😐

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just saw the photo of her posing outside anfield. No mention of the continued injustice against the 96 that was in the news yesterday… carry on flogging your duck the s*n necklaces tho Jeff.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Just saw the photo of her posing outside anfield. No mention of the continued injustice against the 96 that was in the news yesterday… carry on flogging your duck the s*n necklaces tho Jeff.
That’s bleeping seriously out of order that. bleeping big smile on her face. 😡 Cue the crocodile tears video later because we’ve said something about it

Reactions: 10
That's pissed me off for a bunch of reasons tbh. Also, she's blatantly booked there for a bleeping photo op?! There's definitely places closer to Crosby or even her shop of shite in town to get your vaccination. Imagine making your vaccination a photo op and not even bothering to wear a bleeping mask in said photo. Personally, if I was her I'd be jumping at any opportunity to wear a mask tbh. head.

On another note, ditch the red lippy Meff, it does absolutely nothing for you and your botched to duck lips.

Reactions: 12
She needs to stop selling her duck the s*n tit now after standing outside anfield and not saying a fuckin word about the injustice for the 96. Every day she hits a new low.
Never again say duck the tories because you have nothing in common with everyone else in this city. Vile

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The bleeping kip of her this morning. I can’t deal. She’s one scruffy bleep. What scouse girl dresses like that 😐
Better than the outfit she had on when I saw her in town last week, black tights, gingham rara skirt, hoody and white trainers like she was going to a year 8 disco.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She doesn’t and has never give one about the justice campaign. She contributes nothing from the sale of the duck the sun necklaces and earrings to the campaign whatsoever. She’ll have just seen it written outside central station on that big banner (is that still there now?) and on taxi’s around town and thought “need to get in on that”. 15th April this year her insta and twitter posts consisted of advertising bleep mugs, soaps and skull t shirt with a meme or 2 about maccies breakfasts and trying to out some lad as a stalker....nothing about the cause she supports so much apparently.
If Nike where told to stop selling merchandise with anything to do with the justice campaign or the 96 on them then this twit should be also. Sorry for the rant but it’s something close to my heart as I’ve explained why previously.

Townhouse bigging up the Crosby shop there.....👀
She’ll be hosting “quiz nights” there soon enough😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Townhouse bigging up the Crosby shop there.....👀
Hang on a minute while I lash my Twinnings and my Nescafé Gold blend in the bin and get myself some bleep tea, SB fruity tea bags and Fuckoffee - said no one ever. WHO is buying this shite? Secret Santa only comes around once a year!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She doesn’t and has never give one about the justice campaign. She contributes nothing from the sale of the duck the sun necklaces and earrings to the campaign whatsoever. She’ll have just seen it written outside central station on that big banner (is that still there now?) and on taxi’s around town and thought “need to get in on that”. 15th April this year her insta and twitter posts consisted of advertising bleep mugs, soaps and skull t shirt with a meme or 2 about maccies breakfasts and trying to out some lad as a stalker....nothing about the cause she supports so much apparently.
If Nike where told to stop selling merchandise with anything to do with the justice campaign or the 96 on them then this twit should be also. Sorry for the rant but it’s something close to my heart as I’ve explained why previously.

She’ll be hosting “quiz nights” there soon enough😂
FFS what kind of quiz nights? Fill in the missing words! I have a hairy ____. Two girls one ____. We’re having a ____ bang we’re having a ____. Lol didn’t we discuss Townhouse on here a few threads back and one DAB revealed that Echo journos go there? Think it was the same thread as Captain Canine and his dog bowl!

In other Piss Alley news, the man with the plastic mic has put on weight! Is it actually the same man or is it an impostor like Russ/Ross in Friends?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She needs to stop selling her duck the s*n tit now after standing outside anfield and not saying a fuckin word about the injustice for the 96. Every day she hits a new low.
Never again say duck the tories because you have nothing in common with everyone else in this city. Vile
It’s another example of her being superficial isn’t it. Scousers hate the S*n and the Tories so I’ll flog merch but will also totally miss the real reasons and meaning behind it.

Reactions: 15
FFS what kind of quiz nights? Fill in the missing words! I have a hairy ____. Two girls one ____. We’re having a ____ bang we’re having a ____. Lol didn’t we discuss Townhouse on here a few threads back and one DAB revealed that Echo journos go there? Think it was the same thread as Captain Canine and his dog bowl!

In other Piss Alley news, the man with the plastic mic has put on weight! Is it actually the same man or is it an impostor like Russ/Ross in Friends?
Captain Canine 😭😭☠☠☠

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Better than the outfit she had on when I saw her in town last week, black tights, gingham rara skirt, hoody and white trainers like she was going to a year 8 disco.
Hahahaha my sister sent me a video from that day! She was in town and saw Jeff and sent me a video entitled A wild jeff in public

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Gonna have to go back and look up all the jangle as some of these posts are lost on me .swoosh🤪

Since they’ve only started doing the over 30’s now, I’d love to know how crab paste knickers has had 2 COVID jabs 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.