Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see that Laura’s little bakery’s house fire story? Anything to get in the echo that one 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Since they’ve only started doing the over 30’s now, I’d love to know how crab paste knickers has had 2 COVID jabs 🤔
Crab paste! Like those Princes glass jars where if you didn’t use the contents in one go it stank the kitchen out for days 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Anyone see that Laura’s little bakery’s house fire story? Anything to get in the echo that one 🤣🤣
Surely she has insurance so why the need for a justgiving, the important things like her children are safe.

EDIT: Just read the justgiving page and surprise surprise she's not insured!

Reactions: 13
Surely she has insurance so why the need for a justgiving, the important things like her children are safe.

Yep and there’s 11k in there. She’s a terrible business woman, absolutely no shock that she’s not insured. I used her a few times then she massively fucked up one of my orders, she ghosts you and goes into poor little me mode when confronted on how scatty she is, how she’s a working mum with no staff etc etc. Always in the echo, loves attention and has a weird obsession with anything scouse even though she’s not even from Liverpool. Reckons she’s embarrassed by the go fund me but I keep seeing her posting the link 🤣

Reactions: 15
Yep and there’s 11k in there. She’s a terrible business woman, absolutely no shock that she’s not insured. I used her a few times then she massively fucked up one of my orders, she ghosts you and goes into poor little me mode when confronted on how scatty she is, how she’s a working mum with no staff etc etc. Always in the echo, loves attention and has a weird obsession with anything scouse even though she’s not even from Liverpool. Reckons she’s embarrassed by the go fund me but I keep seeing her posting the link 🤣
Im slipping up I didnt even look at the donations just the spiel.

No Insurance and no smoke alarms, I thought rented properties had to have smoke alarms and carbon monoxide alarms by law.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Since they’ve only started doing the over 30’s now, I’d love to know how crab paste knickers has had 2 COVID jabs 🤔
I really want to know how she ‘got the call’ and has had her 2 jabs about 6 weeks apart!
I have an underlying condition and had my 1st one 9 weeks ago and they won’t even let me book my 2nd yet! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Just when I thought she couldn’t piss me off any more! 🙃

Reactions: 5
I’ve had to mute the tweets it’s embarrassing. Who has their entire business and livelihood in an uninsured property. I’ve had a bad experience with her she’s not very nice. Played the I’ve got a baby card with me which is sound but why did you take my order if you’re chocka being a mum? Sorry to derail I just found the justvgiving to be totally cringe.

Reactions: 20
I’ve had to mute the tweets it’s embarrassing. Who has their entire business and livelihood in an uninsured property. I’ve had a bad experience with her she’s not very nice. Played the I’ve got a baby card with me which is sound but why did you take my order if you’re chocka being a mum? Sorry to derail I just found the justvgiving to be totally cringe.
Omg same, “I’m a working mum, it’s just me on my own, I don’t have staff to reply to emails” Well all well and good but non of these excuses will cut it with my kid who’s expecting a cake for their party you tit. Wasn’t even worth publicly shaming her for it because she just cries about it online. But I did have a little laugh to myself when that unit she rented went tits up - again proving she’s just awful at managing her own business despite never being short of orders. Always found her a bit weird when I picked cakes up from her in the past. Her fella looks like he’s got no teeth too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dying. Don't know if this or the KHM drawing is more hilarious 😭 the emphasis on the nose and fod 😭
Screenshot_20210527-175947.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I know makes me so angry. You have to be insured to run a business from home. I have to pay extra on my home insurance as I have people calling to collect orders. Plus I have diff insurance in case someone sues me 😂 anyways back to Jeff....

Reactions: 14
Thing is I’m sure she used to dress nice, River Island, Mark Melia, Kurt Geiger, topshop RIP god she reminisced about Lipsy frocks again this week, must be the 4th time.

Lipsy’s got alright stuff in lately, not just party frocks but they’ve branched out into everyday wear now, she could do with having a mooch.

Reactions: 5
Thing is I’m sure she used to dress nice, River Island, Mark Melia, Kurt Geiger, topshop RIP god she reminisced about Lipsy frocks again this week, must be the 4th time.

Lipsy’s got alright stuff in lately, not just party frocks but they’ve branched out into everyday wear now, she could do with having a mooch.
Wash your mouth out 🧼 she never dressed nice 🤣🤣

I have been distracted all week by the Lauryn Goodman thread 🤯 she makes Jeff look normal!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My mum has just been discussing her Botox appointment and I said oh I can’t believe MJ give scousebird a treatment for free and all that spiel.
‘Oh why I’ve only just started following her this week, she’s lovely isn’t she well better than when I seen her years ago’

BRB, off to get emancipated.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
My mum has just been discussing her Botox appointment and I said oh I can’t believe MJ give scousebird a treatment for free and all that spiel.
‘Oh why I’ve only just started following her this week, she’s lovely isn’t she well better than when I seen her years ago’

BRB, off to get emancipated.
😂 Don’t worry, we all thought the same about her years ago but slowly things fitted into place like that 1980’s game Downfall.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg same, “I’m a working mum, it’s just me on my own, I don’t have staff to reply to emails” Well all well and good but non of these excuses will cut it with my kid who’s expecting a cake for their party you tit. Wasn’t even worth publicly shaming her for it because she just cries about it online. But I did have a little laugh to myself when that unit she rented went tits up - again proving she’s just awful at managing her own business despite never being short of orders. Always found her a bit weird when I picked cakes up from her in the past. Her fella looks like he’s got no teeth too.
I grew up with her fella. He left a job in housing to help with the cake business. He used to be clean shaven many moons ago! Apparently it was a faulty microwave that caused the fire. Everyone switch yours off please when not in use. They got very unlucky! She reminds me of Jeffany in a way. Poor business etiquette, not a proper scouser and a weird ego to go with it all.

Reactions: 10
Bahaha, bless her trying to act like she’s not hungover because she had one of those snake oil drinks. Jeff: your eyes and voice tell a different story hun. Just hope she’s still not over the limit as she drives into town.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.