Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cuntea? Why Jeff, why? Imagine a young girl making her Nan a brew asking her if she’d like to try a cup of her mum’s new tea bags and telling her what they are called. Bet Rob is made up that he got out before they arrived. Imagine a new employer looking at his previous social media work...”Hi guys! Who wants some fuckoffee or cuntea?” 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That pic she’s posted today about the grey and white ball pits for kids.. she’s got a brass neck 1. Trying to mum shame anyone whether they have a crushed velvet couch or not and 2. Commenting on ANYTHING parenting related. Sweat

Reactions: 27
Garden update she’s deffo been reading tattle.
bleeping hell.....that’ll be full of neon garlands and flamingos soon. She’ll be sitting around a fire pit and water feature like she’s in Love Island....minus any men because she don’t need that stress but she’ll still swipe for it

That pic she’s posted today about the grey and white ball pits for kids.. she’s got a brass neck 1. Trying to mum shame anyone whether they have a crushed velvet couch or not and 2. Commenting on ANYTHING parenting related. Sweat
Doesn’t her mate Katie make-up brush CEO have a crushed velvet sofa? 🧐

I’d be on Rightmove if I lived in that street and followed any of her media stuff cos you can just predict how it’s gonna be like a neon extension of the house of horrors with parrots and pineapples littering every bit of space

Reactions: 14
Long time lurker here. Hiiii 👋

can anyone explain how this cretin has managed to get her 2 astrazeneca vaccines 7 weeks apart??

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why does she keep wearing that disgusting head band. That’s what I look like on a night taking my make up off. I’d never actually walk out the house like that, especially with that fod.
That hair and looks like she’s pulled it out of Sallie AXL’s tit stained crack.

Jeffs hairline is going further back as the days go by

Look how overlooked she is 🥴🤢
I bet those neighbours have seen some bleeping sights in their time being neighbours with that scruffbag

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Long time lurker here. Hiiii 👋

can anyone explain how this cretin has managed to get her 2 astrazeneca vaccines 7 weeks apart??
Coz she’s Scouse bird and famous. She even gets recognised and asked for selfies in raves.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
bleeping hell.....that’ll be full of neon garlands and flamingos soon. She’ll be sitting around a fire pit and water feature like she’s in Love Island....minus any men because she don’t need that stress but she’ll still swipe for it

Doesn’t her mate Katie make-up brush CEO have a crushed velvet sofa? 🧐

I’d be on Rightmove if I lived in that street and followed any of her media stuff cos you can just predict how it’s gonna be like a neon extension of the house of horrors with parrots and pineapples littering every bit of space
Not sure about that but she deffo deprives her kid of any colour/joy/nutrition/childhood/privacy/self esteem

Reactions: 13
Coz she’s Scouse bird and famous. She even gets recognised and asked for selfies in raves.
In her fkn dreams. 🤣

She prob done it through the NHS website I know a few under 40’s who have done the same and that TheMarkland pink house one has had both them too and she is under 40’s-allegedly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In her fkn dreams. 🤣

She prob done it through the NHS website I know a few under 40’s who have done the same and that TheMarkland pink house one has had both them too and she is under 40’s-allegedly 😂
Doesn’t Nicky man head work for Nhs and got them in?something like that

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t Nicky man head work for Nhs and got them in?something like that
Possibly, my best friend is a nurse and was able to let people she knew, know if there was any going spare. I also know a few people who have been able to have theirs early because mental health was listed in one of the priority groups. Although she has said several times she doesn’t like medication and cures her anxiety/depression with reiki 👍

Reactions: 10
Garden updates, bio changes and info on the problematic author of that book she was pushing last week...
Hiya Meffanny! 👋🏻

Btw, keep trying - there's more wrong with that book than just the author.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.