Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t the main ingredient in those drinks milk thistle! Which you can buy from anywhere 🤣 (boots, superdrug, Holland and Barrett, anywhere online!!) shes a head. And yes, where is that poor kid.

Reactions: 11
Yep and there’s 11k in there. She’s a terrible business woman, absolutely no shock that she’s not insured. I used her a few times then she massively fucked up one of my orders, she ghosts you and goes into poor little me mode when confronted on how scatty she is, how she’s a working mum with no staff etc etc. Always in the echo, loves attention and has a weird obsession with anything scouse even though she’s not even from Liverpool. Reckons she’s embarrassed by the go fund me but I keep seeing her posting the link 🤣
Omg so glad you posted this I've used her twice and she gave me cupcakes for my husband's big birthday when I paid for a cake and also got the colour wrong on another cake, should learnt my lesson first time. Glad it's not just me who has a severe dislike for her! Her littlepity act pissed me off no end x

Reactions: 13
I have just witnessed the stories from last night. The bleeping shame of her still banging on about the old ball bag Jezza Corbyn 🙄. Just get over it, he is never coming back. And just the shame of her banging on into the phone while she is sat there with her mates. What a loser. Just have a good time ffs.

Reactions: 8
Omg same, “I’m a working mum, it’s just me on my own, I don’t have staff to reply to emails” Well all well and good but non of these excuses will cut it with my kid who’s expecting a cake for their party you tit. Wasn’t even worth publicly shaming her for it because she just cries about it online. But I did have a little laugh to myself when that unit she rented went tits up - again proving she’s just awful at managing her own business despite never being short of orders. Always found her a bit weird when I picked cakes up from her in the past. Her fella looks like he’s got no teeth too.
Omg absolutely echoing this comment. She is a snotty witch, I remember going to pick up a cake from her about 4 years ago and I was ten mins early... soz this sounds mean but the house looked minty and I couldn’t believe she made cakes from there. Anyway she told me to leave and come back in half an hour. I had trekked all the way there battled through queens drive rush hour traffic. Snotty bleep

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg absolutely echoing this comment. She is a snotty witch, I remember going to pick up a cake from her about 4 years ago and I was ten mins early... soz this sounds mean but the house looked minty and I couldn’t believe she made cakes from there. Anyway she told me to leave and come back in half an hour. I had trekked all the way there battled through queens drive rush hour traffic. Snotty bleep
🤣🤣 my sister said the same about the state of her house! And you were probably asked to come back cos she’s so unreliable!! One time I had a cake off her (that I’d ordered months in advance) and she said I could pick it up at 5.30pm and I was like erm, it’s for my kids party (she knew this) I need it for much earlier! Nah, had to pick the cake up at 5.30pm. I gave her one more chance after that (her cakes do taste fit) and she fucked my order up!! Stopped using her, she’s so unreliable and I don’t even like her.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
🤣🤣 my sister said the same about the state of her house! And you were probably asked to come back cos she’s so unreliable!! One time I had a cake off her (that I’d ordered months in advance) and she said I could pick it up at 5.30pm and I was like erm, it’s for my kids party (she knew this) I need it for much earlier! Nah, had to pick the cake up at 5.30pm. I gave her one more chance after that (her cakes do taste fit) and she fucked my order up!! Stopped using her, she’s so unreliable and I don’t even like her.
What’s her page please cause I can’t find it 😩

Reactions: 1
Never used her my daughter gets hers from a lovely lady in Norris Green on insta makes delicious cakes and her place is spotless. Cathy’s Cakes if your local and wanting a cake have a look. Thank me later👍

Reactions: 6
Lauraslittlebakery I think

*sorry no, Laurasbakeryliverpool

dead professional. This is like 3 posts in. Always blaming the customer, I see nothings changed 🤣
Thank you!
Good lord, that poor customer!! I’d be livid if she’d written that

Reactions: 7
So gals! Went in to Jeffany's shop of wonders earlier. See what all the fuss is about. The shop feels empty. Lots of wasted space? Anyway our Jeff... while she has lost weight there is no doubt about that, on that most recent photo of her in the jeans and can't cope top, that is all 100% angles. She is nowhere near that skinny. She is quite a stocky girl (no shade here, I am also of a similar build but not as tall) with a flat arse and not really any boobage. I would love to see her do a proper video showing her real actual size, no filters, no false lighting, no fake tan. Nothing. Then I would half forgive her for selling those extremely distasteful Fuckthes*n necklaces.

Also Jeffers, you need a better bra. And your lips girl are doing nothing for you. Soz.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So gals! Went in to Jeffany's shop of wonders earlier. See what all the fuss is about. The shop feels empty. Lots of wasted space? Anyway our Jeff... while she has lost weight there is no doubt about that, on that most recent photo of her in the jeans and can't cope top, that is all 100% angles. She is nowhere near that skinny. She is quite a stocky girl (no shade here, I am also of a similar build but not as tall) with a flat arse and not really any boobage. I would love to see her do a proper video showing her real actual size, no filters, no false lighting, no fake tan. Nothing. Then I would half forgive her for selling those extremely distasteful Fuckthes*n necklaces.

Also Jeffers, you need a better bra. And your lips girl are doing nothing for you. Soz.
Thank you for this David Attenborough style intrepid exploration. Did you buy a sympathy hairy fanny pen or did you go for something less vulgar like a Prin of Gin keyring?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank you for this David Attenborough style intrepid exploration. Did you buy a sympathy hairy fanny pen or did you go for something less vulgar like a Prin of Gin keyring?
Couldn't bring myself to buy anything. Me mum wanted one of those skyline umbrellas for a present for me auntie. I decided to guide her towards those atrocious necklaces. There is nothing stating that any of the profits go towards anything other than her own pocket. The horror. As I've previously said we lost two family members at Hillsborough. We swiftly left the store and I ordered her the same umbrella for half the price from a site called nextdoor.

I also told her to never embarrass me by being seen in there ever again. Norrevenmessin. 🥴✌

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She makes me cringe so bad, bouncing round the museum in a ‘scouse bird’ top & forcing poor Cora to wear the same. Probably so she can blag people stopped her for a photo 🥴

Reactions: 13
First off, get off your phone while you’re spending rare time with your kid. Secondly, using your kid to advertise your tat is shocking Tory behaviour. She’s not even a blogger. Just a meff who shows off she gets free stuff. No interaction with followers and no personality to boot

Reactions: 19
Just been into town with my 10 year old daughter she asked to go into the little shop of horrors “cos it looks fun”. She said after she thought it might have sold make up. Jeff was behind the till and poor Cora was wondering around the shop with a little drawing book. I’m a working mum and there are times I have had to take my kids in with me in the summer hols etc so I get it. But, the poor little thing looked lost particularly in her scouse bird hoody! There were some nice prints of city landmarks but the rest was just pure tat. We resisted the urge to buy anything. My daughter, who has always been wise beyond her years said “what was that place mum? Cleaning stuff, bath bombs, bad clothes and stuff with rude words one. That scouse bird needs to make her mind up what type of shop she is.” Out of the mouths of babes they say... but right into the ears of Jeff who was right in front of us whilst my daughter was ranting!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Couldn't bring myself to buy anything. Me mum wanted one of those skyline umbrellas for a present for me auntie. I decided to guide her towards those atrocious necklaces. There is nothing stating that any of the profits go towards anything other than her own pocket. The horror. As I've previously said we lost two family members at Hillsborough. We swiftly left the store and I ordered her the same umbrella for half the price from a site called nextdoor.

I also told her to never embarrass me by being seen in there ever again. Norrevenmessin. 🥴✌
They sell the skyline brollies in Greaty... they are cheaper too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.