Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she really laughing about that builder trying to contact her what a bleeping witch he was obviously trying every way to contact her and she goes in to make a story basically making a bleep out of him if that was my fella she was cackling about I’d smash her face in the poor man!!
That’s what I thought. Excuse him just wanting to do his job on a Sunday and wanting to confirm something about what she thinks is gonna enhance the shop of shite. I’d say he was being pro-active trying to get hold of her while she is in a gummy bear sleep coma. She’s a total sociopath.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
THIS IS THE ONLY DAY I GET A LIE IN THIS WEEK!!
Fu*k off Jeffany I’ve not had a lie in for five fuc*ing years!
You know that builders are in your shop at least have the decency to keep your phone on loud and especially leave it on loud if your daughter is in her dads care. If I’m not with a my kids even for a few hours I always make sure someone can get hold of me. JEEEEZ.
Can’t stand her fake laugh. So annoying. It’s really not that funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she really laughing about that builder trying to contact her what a bleeping witch he was obviously trying every way to contact her and she goes in to make a story basically making a bleep out of him if that was my fella she was cackling about I’d smash her face in the poor man!!
Exactly how I heard it too. What a dick. I think I was blushing for her with the daft fake laugh etc.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 586758
Oh lord jesus she’s rancid
She needs both her mouth and her fanny scrubbing out the dirty sweat

I hope he bleeping sees that and walks out of her twit shop. She really is a grade A bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She needs both her mouth and her fanny scrubbing out the dirty sweat

I hope he bleeping sees that and walks out of her twit shop. She really is a grade A bleep
Then she’d make it all about him letting her down and how she is a victim who has done nothing wrong to deserve it

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen in Paul’s Instagram that Cora last min told him it was superhero day in school so he’s making her a costume. You have to wonder if that kid didn’t have him what would she do? I’m under no illusion he’s prob a bit of a prick but where’s Meff? Is that not something that mothers are supposed to do? Reguardlrss of Gender stereotypes or whatever it’s a motherly thing to do! I have 2 sons and I love sitting with them talking about ideas of what they can dress up as for school and they help me make the costumes etc it’s a nice way to bond. Also if I asked my fella to do it they’d end up going in with a colander on their head. She should be utterly ashamed of herself! All she seems to do is lie in bed slurping tea, drink, and talk about how gorgeous she is. Am I the only one finding her absolutely unbearable lately? We’ve always knew she was a tit mum and a absolute melt but I feel anger now when I watch her. Absolutely deluded nasty witch. That pissed me off aswell when she said people opening up to her with their problems ruins her day. What a self centered hole!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Has anyone seen in Paul’s Instagram that Cora last min told him it was superhero day in school so he’s making her a costume. You have to wonder if that kid didn’t have him what would she do? I’m under no illusion he’s prob a bit of a prick but where’s Meff? Is that not something that mothers are supposed to do? Reguardlrss of Gender stereotypes or whatever it’s a motherly thing to do! I have 2 sons and I love sitting with them talking about ideas of what they can dress up as for school and they help me make the costumes etc it’s a nice way to bond. Also if I asked my fella to do it they’d end up going in with a colander on their head. She should be utterly ashamed of herself! All she seems to do is lie in bed slurping tea, drink, and talk about how gorgeous she is. Am I the only one finding her absolutely unbearable lately? We’ve always knew she was a tit mum and a absolute melt but I feel anger now when I watch her. Absolutely deluded nasty witch. That pissed me off aswell when she said people opening up to her with their problems ruins her day. What a self centered hole!
Jeff would just wait until someone gave her an outfit for free

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Happy Sunday Dabs. She don't need no man and is happy single, but she says the only source of her stress is men. Stop chasing cock then. And also, nice to know that's your only worry Jeffrey when many, many people have a lot more pressing priorities and worries, especially bigger worries than being able to not sleep in a little bit. Bore off you jeb end.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
The story repost from Lizzie Forshaw about having high standards with men. Jeff your husband rinsed you and was DM’ing Holly Henderson behind your back 😂. Then there was Jake whose a violent scum bag with teeth like Stanley park railings. Would hate to see what you considered low standards 😂

Lying in bed in an empty house on a Sunday afternoon, cackling into your phone to strangers on the internet. Your child’s at her dads. Your only mates are from the internet. Your business is an empty shop of tatt, paid for by government grants (a government you claim to hate). You have an endless trail of ex’s you all claim are narcissists. Instead of your child having sleepovers at home with friends, you have sleepovers at your ex’s mums (the ex you gave herpes to). What a life. But we’re all jealous. Talk about delusional 🙄

Lying in bed in an empty house on a Sunday afternoon, cackling into your phone to strangers on the internet. Your child’s at her dads. Your only mates are from the internet. Your business is an empty shop of tatt, paid for by government grants (a government you claim to hate). You have an endless trail of ex’s you all claim are narcissists. Instead of your child having sleepovers at home with friends, you have sleepovers at your ex’s mums (the ex you gave herpes to). What a life. But we’re all jealous. Talk about delusional 🙄

The story repost from Lizzie Forshaw about having high standards with men. Jeff your husband rinsed you and was DM’ing Holly Henderson behind your back 😂. Then there was Jake whose a violent scum bag with teeth like Stanley park railings. Would hate to see what you considered low standards 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
That’s what I thought. Excuse him just wanting to do his job on a Sunday and wanting to confirm something about what she thinks is gonna enhance the shop of shite. I’d say he was being pro-active trying to get hold of her while she is in a gummy bear sleep coma. She’s a total sociopath.
Hahahahaha how funny that someone is trying to work on a Sunday ahahahahahha.
Steffany the bleeping meff. More than likely he’s doing it as extra hours to try earn a bit more money CAUSE THERES BEEN A PANDEMIC. And this fuxking meff is lying in bed laughing about it, maybe she should be at her own shop to show him about not lying in. Pisses me right off - my dad is a builder and when he does weekend work for shops, he has so many people who mess him around and make him wait for them to turn up to open. 😡

Reactions: 14
My mum worked with a woman back in the 70s that was that desperate for a fella, she used to wear a ring on EVERY finger apart from her engagement finger in the hopes it would make it obvious to any potential suitors. I feel Jeff is the 2021 equivalent of this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
My mum worked with a woman back in the 70s that was that desperate for a fella, she used to wear a ring on EVERY finger apart from her engagement finger in the hopes it would make it obvious to any potential suitors. I feel Jeff is the 2021 equivalent of this.
Ffs like that scene in Clueless where Alicia Silverstone sent flowers to herself so guys would think she had a fella and get more interested

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she’s hit new lows lately. Like I’m genuinely concerned that she’s not well. Her interest in cosmetic procedures has skyrocketed, she doesn’t even attempt to hide the fact that she barely gets out of bed and doesn’t wash her makeup off. We’re under no illusions that the business is failing, despite her repeated attempts to convince us that it’s thriving. She’s bitter, she’s lonely and she’s sad. I feel desperately sorry for her

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.