Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in Liverpool today aswell and my friend was adamant to go into the shop. i give it 6 months for that place to be closed. no one in there and ALOT of space that couldnt be filled by products. The products that were there were nothing special. Woman behind the checkout was bored as duck scrolling on her phone
Empty isn’t it.Nothing special about it.Maybe she’s gonna find a few grand in her tumble dryer to get her through the next six months??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Scousebird salon failed because of its location I think. Most people have their own local hairdresser so aren’t gonna trek to some random industrial estate in aintree for a blow dry, then she moved even further out to Crosby village where there was already loads of established salons. She was arrogant enough to think her name and ‘brand’ would draw people in from all over. You ain’t peaches and cream Steph 🤣
I know it made zero sense having it on the outskirts, it’d only attract tourists and they’d only go if it was central. And she needs to knock the sugar skulls in the head I can’t cope with those 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I remember when peaches and cream had their shop in Garston a stones throw from my house at the time, it was fuckin packed all the time so they ended up getting their place on Dale st.

I can’t go into her shop cos I hate going into small, empty shops like that and leaving without buying anything, I find it so awkward 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I remember when peaches and cream had their shop in Garston a stones throw from my house at the time, it was fuckin packed all the time so they ended up getting their place on Dale st.

I can’t go into her shop cos I hate going into small, empty shops like that and leaving without buying anything, I find it so awkward 🤣
😂😂 I know what you mean, I’d go in an end up coming out with a sympathy hairy fanny pen as I’d feel bad for just going in to “inside my head” laugh at the emptiness of it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Like when you’re in some random town and go into their high street and there’s a tit gift shop and you’re mentally manipulated into buying a box of fudge with hills and the sea on the front 😂

It’s like she sells the equivalent of those pens that have a naked woman on it when you turn it upside down.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Ah I remember the original shop in Garston, I'm not too far from there.

Haha I feel like they are watching dead closely In small small shops and I always end up making a panic purchase

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Having a look at her without the 2000 filters is a crime against humanity

Like when you’re in some random town and go into their high street and there’s a tit gift shop and you’re mentally manipulated into buying a box of fudge with hills and the sea on the front 😂

It’s like she sells the equivalent of those pens that have a naked woman on it when you turn it upside down.
I do that every time I go to wales or Scotland 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was in Liverpool today aswell and my friend was adamant to go into the shop. i give it 6 months for that place to be closed. no one in there and ALOT of space that couldnt be filled by products. The products that were stocked were nothing special. Woman behind the checkout was bored as duck scrolling on her phone
was that not steph then? I didn't want to go in as I knew I didn't want to buy anything! there's a cheaper gift shop around the corner. I can't believe overheads are payed there.

Reactions: 4
Steph, if you do read these threads consider this an intervention - you’re a thirty something year old mother, you can’t act and you’re not that funny. Step away from Tiktok! The cringe factor is too much!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lovely x

Looks like she's been reading tattle again, post this morning explaining why she had a hangover recently (out of stock on her magic drinks!) And a comment to drink responsibly 😂 she's using the thread to police herself.
I’m gonna start charging this bleep commission

sorry DABs been neglecting you all this week I’ve had a horrible week in work and I’ve been buzzing off Kate hayes too much

love you all 💋

xoxo

A rare bit of Scouse Bird praise here (as that is what Tattle is about, being objective). So a few years ago, Scouse celebs Abbey Clancy and Danielle Lloyd had a backlash on social media as it was found they wrote articles in The S’n (well ghostwritten as they’re thick obviously) . Steph does not follow these but other Scouse accounts refollowed them after it all died down. Good for her for actually practising what she preaches.
This is why I love the DABs we can give credit where it’s due

I actually think the scouse bird salon was a better idea than a scouse bird shop. If she absolutely had to sell the tat she loves to sell then whatever have a small shelf at the counter with gifts on but I think a scouse bird salon in town would do quite well? She’d get hen parties from elsewhere booking in when they’re there for the weekend and that. Obvs she’d need to treat her staff well too and not blag blow drys for free every day 🤷🏼‍♀️
Don’t give the twit ideas!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I actually think the scouse bird salon was a better idea than a scouse bird shop. If she absolutely had to sell the tat she loves to sell then whatever have a small shelf at the counter with gifts on but I think a scouse bird salon in town would do quite well? She’d get hen parties from elsewhere booking in when they’re there for the weekend and that. Obvs she’d need to treat her staff well too and not blag blow drys for free every day 🤷🏼‍♀️
They weren’t actually her staff. They just rented the shop space off her and the cheeky bleep just used to get her hair done by them, then waltz off without paying them. That’s why they fucked her and her tat bazaar off

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
A grid post of Cora photoshopped on the moon coz she asked for it. Poor kid must be used to that feeling living with a space cat a few days a month. Why is she all of a sudden posting her kid like she’s arsed? Been reading here again Jeff

Reactions: 10
A grid post of Cora photoshopped on the moon coz she asked for it. Poor kid must be used to that feeling living with a space cat a few days a month. Why is she all of a sudden posting her kid like she’s arsed? Been reading here again Jeff
I enjoy that they are photos taken with Paul, but she is a good parent for then photoshopping her daughter onto the moon 🌝

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My sister went into the shop of tat on Friday. She said it was like walking into a tit Poundland. No one came out for about 5 mins. She said she could’ve robbed all kinds but really didn’t have a use for a hairy fancy pen

• Haha
Is she really laughing about that builder trying to contact her what a bleeping witch he was obviously trying every way to contact her and she goes in to make a story basically making a bleep out of him if that was my fella she was cackling about I’d smash her face in the poor man!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.