Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot fathom how this creature forged her way to be a ‘scouse bird’ representative. It’s like using Sonya Jackson from Eastenders as the poster girl for Essex. Meh same area, similar accent..duck it.
She’s not glam in the slightest, she wouldn’t get a tenth of the treatments she does if she had to pay for them herself. Before the gifted tables and booths started she frequented the Raz with her own smuggled in ale. Scouse mums are queens who adore their children and have them dressed immaculately and put them first.

Nope, sorry, I’m sure I speak for the whole of Liverpool when I say we don’t claim you. You’re still a little stink, you’re just old now.
Thissssssss

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I cannot fathom how this creature forged her way to be a ‘scouse bird’ representative. It’s like using Sonya Jackson from Eastenders as the poster girl for Essex. Meh same area, similar accent..duck it.
She’s not glam in the slightest, she wouldn’t get a tenth of the treatments she does if she had to pay for them herself. Before the gifted tables and booths started she frequented the Raz with her own smuggled in ale. Scouse mums are queens who adore their children and have them dressed immaculately and put them first.

Nope, sorry, I’m sure I speak for the whole of Liverpool when I say we don’t claim you. You’re still a little stink, you’re just old now.
Back when she was anonymous (and less crude), she could get away with being almost representative because you used your imagination to fill in the gaps. Scouse Bird could be anyone, that's why she did well in the early days. Finding out who she was was like opening a box of chocolates and finding it's full of sawdust and woodlice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I genuinely think she’s spiralled in to a pit of desperation and has cracked. She needs a mental health assessment and I don’t mean that in a derogatory way at all. She is not well

Reactions: 10
I genuinely think she’s spiralled in to a pit of desperation and has cracked. She needs a mental health assessment and I don’t mean that in a derogatory way at all. She is not well
Been thinking the same thing. You only have to look at the paltry likes and comments she gets. She looks bored so makes stupid pointless videos. Anyone else at this stage of their “career” would be thinking of ways to improve on what they have got. I’ve also noticed the comments on most of the posts she puts up. A random person saying,”we need this!” and tagging three people. She’s defo bought followers. She doesn’t converse with her followers. Literally boring as duck. That spitting tea video was just horrendous

Reactions: 11
Back when she was anonymous (and less crude), she could get away with being almost representative because you used your imagination to fill in the gaps. Scouse Bird could be anyone, that's why she did well in the early days. Finding out who she was was like opening a box of chocolates and finding it's full of sawdust and woodlice.
Hi trolls. I’m new to this thread - I’m usually living my best life one the KHM thread. Shirley I feel like I’ve got loads of time for you already. This is so true.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Did the little Jefflets actually find that tea episode amusing? It was disgusting. Surely no one could see that and think..”that’s really funny”

Reactions: 8
Did the little Jefflets actually find that tea episode amusing? It was disgusting. Surely no one could see that and think..”that’s really funny”
I saw the dribbling tea from the mouth and gagged a little no gonna lie

Reactions: 8
Hi trolls. I’m new to this thread - I’m usually living my best life one the KHM thread. Shirley I feel like I’ve got loads of time for you already. This is so true.
Yessss Foxy! I’ve been lurking this thread since day 1, it’s proper funny 😂 I should post more but truff takes up all my spare time

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Has anyone watched the fb story she just put up?! Absolutely disgusting. Saying people inbox her about abuse,etc. Please don’t contact me cos it ruins my day. See a therapist. duck off!! You’ve put yourself in the public eye, going on about be kind and helping each other then basically rip someone cos they’re in a bad situation and feel like they have a strange connection to your fb persona.
Why not get some useful phone numbers like the Samaritans, etc and send them to them, instead of washing your hands off it.
Self centred gobshite who is using that fuckin book as her new guide to life

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Has anyone watched the fb story she just put up?! Absolutely disgusting. Saying people inbox her about abuse,etc. Please don’t contact me cos it ruins my day. See a therapist. duck off!! You’ve put yourself in the public eye, going on about be kind and helping each other then basically rip someone cos they’re in a bad situation and feel like they have a strange connection to your fb persona.
Why not get some useful phone numbers like the Samaritans, etc and send them to them, instead of washing your hands off it.
I thought exactly the same. Didn’t she once do a story that went on for half a day after Bad Man Ting was exposed as a narcissist and she became the self-imposed expert in spotting a liar? I get what she is saying about the dangers of a victim opening up to a stranger on the internet but Jeff isn’t a stranger to her followers, she has said so much about being a victim that people will think she can relate. She tried to backtrack by saying it makes her feel sad that the writer is going through pain cos she knew exactly how that would come across.

I’ve trained with the Samaritans and I wouldn’t send a domestic abuse victim to them because they aren’t a counselling service and they’d send the caller somewhere appropriate so Jeff maybe should’ve followed this through and posted up a list of suitable places who can help.
She thinks she’s Carrie Bradshaw and as much as I loved the show, she was a massive narcissist like Jeff.

Anyone fragile enough to have messaged her will now feel rejected and like they’ve lumbered someone they thought could help because she has put herself out as the queen of recovery. Jeff, please do something beneficial and do some signposts of charities for people to turn to in order to make up for making something personal to them just another reason for you to big yourself up.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
What a complete narcissist! Telling everyone how flattered she is that they ask her for help, it’s aaaallllll about her.
Hey Jeff, how about you find a list of go to helpline numbers and website and sign post these people who supposedly ask you for help?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s probably lying. I can’t imagine anyone would look at her, spitting out tea and sat in bed at 1 o’clock on a Saturday and think “yeah I’ll ask her about it”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jeff. The reason you are getting messages like this is because you portray yourself as an expert in things you are not qualified to do. This is what frustrates us DABs so much. That people like you, utterly clueless in most respects are allowed to run free rein on the internet.

Learn some accountability

I’ve never known anyone with such a lack of self awareness. She’s posted about Claire’s law, abuse and bad man ting like she’s some sort of expert and then wonders why vulnerable people who’ve suffered abuse are coming to her

what an absolute bleeping twit

Did she really say it ruins her day?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.