Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in the gospel according to St Jeff she goes on about tearing down successful women. Isn’t that exactly what she done to Claudia Winkleman, then bragged about it? Practice what you preach you bleeping head case

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The only thing I got from that ridiculous video on her stories, was her saying ‘I am a bleep’ and that’s it.
You open your life up to strangers expect strangers to see you as someone they can relate to and speak to.

Florence Given is a massive joke as well. Her thread on here is insightful, fake woke white feminism and immature hatred of men.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Consent?
Wasn’t her ex raging because she slept with him without disclosing she had the herpes virus? Surely there’s an issue around consent there ya scabby woman.

Also. Can anyone notice this ball of filler sat off in the middle of her top lip. I’ve noticed it before. You can see it when she talks. I noticed it the other day and thought it was spit.
She fukn did whattt?

I remember one of our friends using her for some promotions for a bar (won’t say where) til everyone came down on him like a tonne of bricks. Who wants her to promote they’re associated with seriously? Unless your vibe is STI riddled skank?

Shirls Saturday Summary:

1) It's Saturday, busiest shopping day of the week, yet she's at home in her bedbug ridden hole. Admittedly, I'm not very hands on with my businesses as my main work is elsewhere, but all my best managers are in today. All hands on deck on Saturdays, but not at the rag shop on Piss Alley.

2) #wherescora?

3) If she GENUINELY is getting messages (which is doubt), why not post a heartfelt video about how she's not the best person to help, flattered that you feel you can talk to me, but I would never want to misadvise etc. But noooooo, it's all about how hard it is on her.

4) If she really is making her millions (HA), get a social media manager. I have access to my inbox on insta, but all emails go to my agent and any overlooked messages or comments are highlighted to me by my media manager. I don't believe anyone making what she claims to make would still be managing their own messages anyway.

5) As highlighted by another DAB, it does look like her filler is migrating. Outstanding.

Have a great weekend girls 💃💃💃
Very useful summary. Where’s the kid tho?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So in the gospel according to St Jeff she goes on about tearing down successful women. Isn’t that exactly what she done to Claudia Winkleman then bragged about it. Practice what you preach you bleeping head case
Let me tell you, I've worked with Claudia and she's one of the most insecure people in the business. She's a wonderful woman but more fragile than she looks. That tweet really pissed me off.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
As a victim of physical and emotional abuse in the past, I am appalled at her latest story. When you’re a victim, you don’t want to contact professionals, because they then have a duty of care to report the issues to appropriate services. And this will then open a can of worms. You’re terrified. I assume people have reached out to her because they’re desperate! If you tell family or friends, they simply tell you to leave the person. If you tell professionals, it opens a can of worms. She makes out she’s an expert on the subject, so people have reached out.

She hasn’t consented to receiving messages?! As soon as you make an IG account, you have given consent to people messaging you! She’s alright when people are sending her dick pics, or are messaging her asking about her amazing hangover drinks. This women is grim! I’ll say it again-no wonder she has no long term relationships, and hangs around with the mother of the lad she give the clap to.
Oh @Trollinell I’m so sorry you had to go through that and I hope that twit hasn’t triggered you in anyway ❤

Reactions: 10
Let me tell you, I've worked with Claudia and she's one of the most insecure people in the business. She's a wonderful woman but more fragile than she looks. That tweet really pissed me off.
Claudia comes across as a really sweet person. Jeff is just a pox ridden horror

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s bleeping horrid isn’t she. I just can’t get my head around what she’s turned into because as I’ve said before, I did used to like her. She just keeps getting worse, how has she got any mates left??

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Claudia comes across as a really sweet person. Jeff is just a pox ridden horror
She's had some bad experiences with crew selling pics of her. She's a genuinely lovely person but known for being fragile (not in a highly strung way, I mean a woman who's had a bad time). If you see her in interviews or on panel shows you'll notice no one is ever mean to her, she's lovely and they all know what she's been through.

She’s bleeping horrid isn’t she. I just can’t get my head around what she’s turned into because as I’ve said before, I did used to like her. She just keeps getting worse, how has she got any mates left??
I watch her vids from a fake account in case she tries to be my friend. I recommend you all do the same...

Reactions: 11
I'm so sorry to hear this, I never thought of how professionals would get services etc involved, suppose some people view her as a warm and caring person and someone they could talk to. Obviously from her last video this isn't the case! Hope you're in a better place now
Xxx
Thank you. I’m in a much better place now ❤. yeh, they say confidentiality and your wishes go out the window when theres a severe risk and children involved xxxxx

That’s just gonna make the people who’ve contacted her feel like tit and, once again, she is feeling superior

Sorry to hear about your awful experiences. I hope you’re in a better situation now 💐
Thank you. I am xxxx

That’s just gonna make the people who’ve contacted her feel like tit and, once again, she is feeling superior

Sorry to hear about your awful experiences. I hope you’re in a better situation now 💐
Thank you. I am xxxx

Oh @Trollinell I’m so sorry you had to go through that and I hope that twit hasn’t triggered you in anyway ❤
Thank you. Her story makes me very sad as I know what it feels like to be in a desperate place where you would reach out to anyone. Then to have to watch them post something like that with a huge smirk on their face sickens me.

Sorry DABS I’m on one now! Can’t believe the woman who used to take pictures of people, then post them, calling the person ‘a circle of show’ is now talking about consent! Did these people CONSENT to this!!? Absolute horror!

Sorry DABS I’m on one now! Can’t believe the woman who used to take pictures of people, then post them, calling the person ‘a circle of show’ is now talking about consent! Did these people CONSENT to this!!? Absolute horror!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
She angers me. The difference between her and Kate Hayes is that Kate Hayes is GENERALLY (genuinely) thick as pig tit. (She’s also spoilt, selfish and deluded) but this twit strikes me as just plain evil. She’s cleverer than truff so should know better. It’s like she does and doesn’t care. Very sinister.

I know we keep asking where the kid is but perhaps she’s better off away from this Machiavellian meff

• Heart
She angers me. The difference between her and Kate Hayes is that Kate Hayes is GENERALLY (genuinely) thick as pig tit. (She’s also spoilt, selfish and deluded) but this twit strikes me as just plain evil. She’s cleverer than truff so should know better. It’s like she does and doesn’t care. Very sinister.

I know we keep asking where the kid is but perhaps she’s better off away from this Machiavellian meff
#wherescora is having a birthday party tomorrow so Jeff will be on her phone selling hangover cures and face masks @ £1 each

Reactions: 9
I truly cannot bear this woman. I don’t know who I hate more - her or truff.

ive read that Florence given book. It’s heavy and she defo comes across as a complete man hater. I took a couple of good points away from it but that’s it.

so many people read these books, convince themselves that the author is an “expert”and every word is gospel.
she was 23 when she wrote it-and she comes across as an immature crank.

I hate that she’s the self appointed scouse guru - she’s makes an absolute show of my beautiful city.

• Heart
Just watched them. She’s almost got a smirk on her face as she is belittling the poor souls who have reached out to her for support.

“if you’ve messaged me, a stranger on the internet...” what a patronising thing to say.

trouble is, she’s genuinely clueless as to why people would message her. Never mind she calls herself an influencer. That’s the thing Jeff..... you’re bloody influencing people.
But her, a stranger on the internet, insists on sharing every fanny wart, embarrassing story, tit outfit and even worse hair style, house layout/decor/meals, her child’s life to an extent and followers are wxpected to engage & contribute to funding this lifestyle she portrays..... but yeah, tell us again how you haven’t put yourself out there to be contacted stef and don’t owe anybody anything ? Shown her true colours here, what a bleep

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I felt like punching her after watching that video. Proper made me angry, she’s an actual horror.
Re: the comparison between her and KHM, I completely agree with this. I don’t hate KHM, I don’t even severely dislike her, but the wiki says it all about why I’m here 😂 STEPH however, is a whole different kettle of fish and that video has only further confirmed it. What a bleep.

Reactions: 21
So take it that means Steph the meff won’t be at the party
Even if the party was at her house she wouldn’t be there! What would she put inside the gift for Pass the parcel? One of her old Dior make-up palettes? A Queen bleep keyring?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She is clearly just not a nice person. That’s what it boils down to. A not very nice person with the power to harm people and who takes no responsibility for that power.

Reactions: 13
23 stories of that absolute bleeping monster being the MOST heartless person I’ve ever seen. ‘I dOnT kNoW aNy HeLp LiNeS’ ach do us a favour and duck off

• Angry
Reactions: 14
23 stories of that absolute bleeping monster being the MOST heartless person I’ve ever seen. ‘I dOnT kNoW aNy HeLp LiNeS’ ach do us a favour and duck off
As if she says that when it’s accessible info on the internet. And she supposedly knows so much about Claire’s law and the like, so she knows where to look... what a supportive woman. She can’t even manage the basics, to help herself have a stock answer and divert the queries at the very least, never mind for anyone else’s sake. Don’t know why this has surprised me so much but I didn’t think she was this heartless

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.