Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off! She couldnt even be arsed to hang up half of the decorations .. the head🤣🤣🤣🤣
The best bit was when Cora pointed it out. Mummy why aren’t these up.
Jeff ‘ oh no their suppose to just be slung on the table like that’🤣🙄🙄ARE THEY THOUGH?

It was definitely Jeff the other night on here talking about Paul and his ex getting back together after she had apparently threatened Cora while she was asleep. Now the ex is trying to wind Jeff up.
All really petty as usual.

FDAAA0DA-19EC-4214-9B0C-F48EDFB3C181.jpeg

The plot thickens 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Well, of course. Long covid but can go on a casual stroll up a mountain and gym it with a personal trainer for 18 months. A medical marvel.
Exactly! One of my colleagues was diagnosed with long Covid last year. She’s gone from a fit healthy runner to working reduced hours and struggling to do anything more than a casual walk without it wiping her out. Jeffany’s telling fibs again, although I guess she does work reduced hours just not cos of her “long Covid”!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Steff the meff is the worlds worst liar, and cannot be bothered to hang up her own daughters decorations, yet am sure she would hang stuff up if co*k was coming around!

And yes 100% it was her on here the other night. I am sure Lauren would make a better guardian mother than Steph!

Reactions: 14
Steff the meff is the worlds worst liar, and cannot be bothered to hang up her own daughters decorations, yet am sure she would hang stuff up if co*k was coming around!

And yes 100% it was her on here the other night. I am sure Lauren would make a better guardian mother than Steph!
I did a better birthday set up for my dog 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Given how sweet Zoë is coming across, do we think she’ll avoid trying to promote any hairy fanny or bleep mugs?
👀 Hiya you two! 👋🏼

Drink responsibly kids!
Which one is it? Fizzy drinks that prevent hangovers or chocolate to end a hangover? Come on girls, get your advertising consistent

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t bare to watch her stores any more. That band on her chest while doing a fake laugh or cry just end me

I can’t bare to watch her stores any more. That band on her chest while doing a fake laugh or cry just end me
*hand on chest

Reactions: 4
Been going to her PT for 18 months, yeah? So she’s basically just blown her PT mate for doing sessions when you weren’t allowed to. £10,000 fine anyone?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
View attachment 569566
Someone mentioned her garden 👀
That outfit still hurts my eyes. An M&S dress, worky boots, a hideous jacket and a Moschino bumbag that went out of fashion in the 90’s. No Jeff, it’s not vintage, it’s just dated and tacky. Imagine what the staff looking out of Crickets window must think when she walks past dressed like that talking into her phone. But she’s the representation of Scouse birds remember 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Why’s she telling 110k people about hangover drinks. It’s your daughters bleeping birthday get off your phone

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine her having a children’s birthday party in her big house in Crosby? She’d leave the hosting and organising to other parents while she sat staring into the phone

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.