Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, ya know what? She’s really doing my bleeping tits in with her constant slagging men off. It’s every day. Agreed, men are bellends, but she’s really going for it lately. Get off dating apps and talking to ponces. Stop being a self centred trollop. Do you really think any man would want to know you when you come across as an absolute bitter cringy meff?!
Hates men but is gagging for cock. Pick a bleeping side Jeff you toe

I know, surely she has some decent hairdressers in her circle seen as she used to own a salon. Or did she burn those bridges?
She kept expecting free treatments and hair cuts even though the girls weren’t working for her, they were renting space of her. She’s a cheeky bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know, surely she has some decent hairdressers in her circle seen as she used to own a salon. Or did she burn those bridges?
I think so as I was going to ask the DABs before was the shop in Crosby actually the Scouse Bird Salon before? Was the storage unit thingy first then the salon then the shop? I know it was covered in thread 1 or 2 but I got distracted by the dog cage story and sniper position plus all the reminiscing about St Johns and the Wonderbar. I know the salon insta account was changed to the spirits account and there was some beef as all traces of those girls who built up that account ie hairdressers were all removed and their pics replaced with bottles of gin that amass 15 likes for 15k followers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's such a tit. I'd probably cry everytime my kid had a birthday if I only saw them once a month too.

Anyway... didn't mention it earlier because I didn't wanna give Meffanny the chance to see on here and start going on it about but it's interesting to me that she's so political these days and such a BLM advocate yet hasn't made a peep about Liverpool's newly elected mayor yet... yano the UK's first directly elected black woman mayor in history, who just happens to be part of the Labour Party like. Maybe it's got something to do with her not actually having a clue whats going on in this city outside of "Tories bad"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
And now an announcement from STEPH:

"Oh sh*t it is that little irritants birthday this week, that girl Cara my daughter, oh sorry Cora, I see her once a month and when I do after like 5 minutes she does my coke head in so I go to the bedroom, open some wine (although I never drink at home!) and just post about co*k.

Anyhow her dad Paul, really annoys me on instagram because most of his pictures and stories are about his love and affection of this irritant Clara, sorry Cora, I always forget her name, that is probably why she cries and never wants to come to me when I pick her up from school. Also why put stories about been a mum on instagram and photos of the pair of us??!! I prefer posting about co*k, getting drugs and dating apps. The irritant annoys me!

So a quick list for her birthday:

1) 4 foot PINATA with Cora's face on, with a free baseball bat so she can learn self defence by smashing her own face in.
2) An 'I love co*k' candle (as Cora does not know rude words!
3) A dairy milk from my sh*t shop that has expired but if she gets poisoned then that is ok!
4) A free scousebird diary!

Anyhow best go, as I hate men, like really HATE men but I love co*k so much and love posting about it!

Oh I also love the tories and their free gigs and business loans.

Yours truly Steph 'Hairy, stinky, smell, infected me fanny)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She's such a tit. I'd probably cry everytime my kid had a birthday if I only saw them once a month too.

Anyway... didn't mention it earlier because I didn't wanna give Meffanny the chance to see on here and start going on it about but it's interesting to me that she's so political these days and such a BLM advocate yet hasn't made a peep about Liverpool's newly elected mayor yet... yano the UK's first directly elected black woman mayor in history, who just happens to be part of the Labour Party like. Maybe it's got something to do with her not actually having a clue whats going on in this city outside of "Tories bad"
she doesn’t like Labour any more and has joined a party who’s mission is to create an independent state called “Northumbria” out of the north of England.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she doesn’t like Labour any more and has joined a party who’s mission is to create an independent state called “Northumbria” out of the north of England.
Aye I know... havent got the patience to even acknowledge that though tbh. Just wanted to point out she's bleeping clueless about current events

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg can’t she get a fringe ziplocked to the front of her head to hide that receding hairline?

Ps I don’t think I’ve ever seen fake than THAT bad. Her arms and fingers man 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah, ya know what? She’s really doing my bleeping tits in with her constant slagging men off. It’s every day. Agreed, men are bellends, but she’s really going for it lately. Get off dating apps and talking to ponces. Stop being a self centred trollop. Do you really think any man would want to know you when you come across as an absolute bitter cringy meff?!
That's all she'll ever attract is ponces, even though she has HiGH sTanDaRdS when it comes to men apparently 🙄

She was givin Labour down the banks cos of Drama llama Kier Starmer as well the other week! And only cos Zoe the fuckin hobbit was sounding off about it on Twitter so she had to jump on that bandwagon as well didn't she. All "me mate said I'm not voting for Labour now, and I was like giiiirl I'm gonna go door to door to tell everyone to vote AGAINST Labour cos Keir is tit CACKLE CACKLE CACKLE" or words to that effect.
I honestly thought she'd have more of a rapport with Fat Joe ya know, they both rinse the duck out of people to keep themselves in a champagne life on a lemonade budget, they should have been besties!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Her sloppy gob knocks me sick, I bet her breath smells of toe nails and gone off Brie cheese.

That hairline, she’s like a fuckin Egg head.

I haven’t watched her in a while because of the sloppy gob and getting sick of her fake laughing to herself in the bath but god she’s looking bleeping hanging!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her sloppy gob knocks me sick, I bet her breath smells of toe nails and gone off Brie cheese.

I haven’t watched her in a while because of the sloppy gob and getting sick of her fake laughing to herself in the bath but god she’s looking bleeping hanging!!!
bleeping toe nails I’m dead🤣🤣
She’s a Drag queen 🤣

She’s looks like bleeping Roger from American Dad

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Do you know what, it was so lovely hearing Cora speak on her stories tonight and I realised I don’t think I’ve ever heard her talk before which is kind of depressing when you remember that Steph posts every aspect of her life online.

Reactions: 8
Laros is amazing!!! You should try!

Her shop reminds me of Utility, they are always empty too!

The Elligance wax melts she sells are £1.20 trade price, she’s selling for £3.49 😬
Don't compare Utility to the shop of shite 😱🤣

She is a melt pass it on.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Ahh we've missed ya Barb, ya lil cracker 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pointing at that fuckin tear as if she hasn’t just licked her finger and rubbed it under her eye, the stupid big fodded weapon. And those glasses need lashing in the Mersey but maybe even that’s too good for them x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh DABs ...the latest stories with Cora
Do you know what, it was so lovely hearing Cora speak on her stories tonight and I realised I don’t think I’ve ever heard her talk before which is kind of depressing when you remember that Steph posts every aspect of her life online.
Would have been very sweet if Meffanny wasn't so eager to interrupt her so she could bare face lie about the whole interaction between them or cut the recording short while Cora was still speaking 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.