Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she only get dumped on Wednesday? You can be single Jeff you won’t burst into flames.
She puts herself across as a man hating shrew. No wonder she can’t have a steady relationship. They all bail as soon as they find out what she’s like

Reactions: 12
She puts herself across as a man hating shrew. No wonder she can’t have a steady relationship. They all bail as soon as they find out what she’s like
They all bail once they’ve had a go of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sick defo came up when I realised what the first and sixth pics were
Vile cow

Plus, who can bang after a roast? I'm nursing food baby triplets usually, lying on the couch moaning in pain.
God she gets bleeping worse. She’s a bleeping A grade horror

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No mention of her daughter in her goals. Which is about right for a 35 year old childless woman however, she is a 35 year old mum 🤷🏼‍♀️ #wheresCora
That 8pm one - wow! Granted she’ll have ripped it off someone else but even the stuff she steals is so questionable

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Her next range of shite merchandise;- inflatable penises and shot glasses for hen nights
They’ll be snide ads. Nobody’s even heard of Laros, wasn’t that the new kebab shop on her post the other day? I’d go Paolo’s for an after work coffee or if I got into town early and wanted to kill time before going to work. Honestly if I was an out of towner on a hen in Liverpool it’s concert square or mathew st. Hens are about making a tit of yourself dancing to the Vengaboys and that! That Petit Cafe is nice but i’d go for a civilised drink with my parents there, not a load of hens.

Reactions: 11
No mention of her daughter in her goals. Which is about right for a 35 year old childless woman however, she is a 35 year old mum 🤷🏼‍♀️ #wheresCora
Well...... at least she makes me feel like an amazing mum! Btw not that I think I am a bad mum but we just didn’t really do much today, but apart from doing washing and cooking I’ve spent every minute since 7am with my daughter x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How embarrassing is that... like for anyone tbh, but especially when you actually remember that she is a woman in her thirties and a mother

Reactions: 9
8pm gettin sex throttled even though she's banged on about Clare's Law several times and how she was a victim herself in the past. She's fuckin unhinged.

And that post from this mornin saying she won't lower her standards when it comes to men and would rather be single forever....WHAT FUCKIN STANDARDS?!? DID I MISS THEM?!
Look at her track record! She has zero fuckin standards when it comes to men, we know it, she knows it, the whole of bleeping Crosby knows it!
As long as it's got a dick then that's basically her standards.

And all this self love tit she's comin out with. Girl you are spot on there cos you do fuckin love yourself too much, how much ya talk into your phone fuckin bumming yaself while not even acknowledging ya kid proves it.

Actual pic of Jeff when she thinks about herself....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.