Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god what is her obsession with sugar skulls there’s one hanging up in the caravan for fucks sake

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here she goes again...
She’s a slag. Simple as. And the thing is she doesn’t care that she’s a slag. Even if it will affect her lovely little daughter. She’s a bleeping disgrace

Reactions: 10
She just gets it so wrong doesn’t she? I really believe she thinks posts like these today are about women being able to talk about their sex lives, not being embarrassed about to be open about what they want etc. Potentially good content for an “influencer” if she did it in the right way, but she defaults to the vulgar, teenage boy memes and one liners every time which just make her look cheap and nasty.

Reactions: 12
Been MIA for a few days and just caught up. Who the duck is having a pistachio croissant on a hen do? If I ever go on one where that is suggested I’m disowning the bride

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She wants to come across as sexually empowered like Samantha from Sex and the City but she’s more like Jay from the Inbetweeners! As per her overused meme “change my mind”

Her customers must be fools. There’s mark up and making a profit and then there’s daylight robbery!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She wants to come across as sexually empowered like Samantha from Sex and the City but she’s more like Jay from the Inbetweeners! As per her overused meme “change my mind”

Her customers must be fools. There’s mark up and making a profit and then there’s daylight robbery!
If I had one of them it would be filled with Jeff and my boss

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They’ll be snide ads. Nobody’s even heard of Laros, wasn’t that the new kebab shop on her post the other day? I’d go Paolo’s for an after work coffee or if I got into town early and wanted to kill time before going to work. Honestly if I was an out of towner on a hen in Liverpool it’s concert square or mathew st. Hens are about making a tit of yourself dancing to the Vengaboys and that! That Petit Cafe is nice but i’d go for a civilised drink with my parents there, not a load of hens.
Laros is amazing!!! You should try!

Her shop reminds me of Utility, they are always empty too!

The Elligance wax melts she sells are £1.20 trade price, she’s selling for £3.49 😬

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I’ve been a lurker for a while, used to like her content but seeing these threads for a while has completely changed my mind. Complete change of topic, but throughout the first lockdown I subscribed to her fb and did her quizzes. She got a couple of the game of thrones quiz answers wrong, like eh? If your going to do a quiz , atleast do your research first 😂 unsubscribed pretty quickly after that. Was fuming after that lol. God bless those that did it in the pubs she was going to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s been banging on about her single status and been weirdly over sexualised for 5 days now. This latest dude must have really upset her

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s been banging on about her single status and been weirdly over sexualised for 5 days now. This latest dude must have really upset her
As a grown man, I find her sexualised posts vile. No way am I a prude but the stuff she posts is worse than a horny rejected teenager. Even my female mates are like wtf is wrong with her and these posts?!
Cock, fame, money? Scousebird ain’t funny

Reactions: 30
Morning my gorgeous DAB's

Someone summed up Steph in one word on here the other day: SL*G! and I could not have said it better myself!

She puts a post on about been content with single life, yet the next minute is posting about online dating, having s*x next week etc, she really is a bad s*g and no doubt riddled with STD's!

I cannot wait for her to go out of business so Bonmarche can be the prominent force on that sh*t street!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She spends more time getting her hair and her grid sorted than actually working. She’s like a lottery winner that lives the high life and ends up with duck all. Our Shirl’s prediction of what will happen to that shop is spot on. She’s just rinsing it as much as she can. bleep herself out to any company willing to give her freebies. More cringy by the day. Pack it in, Jeff the meff. Your hair looks tit

• Heart
  • Haha
What the fck is that grotty black and white cardigan thing she was wearing before she went for her hair extensions? It looked like it could walk off on its own at any minute...I literally wouldn't wear that to put the bins out the clatty mare! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another hairburst ambassador with dog tit hair getting extensions. The state of that blonde she has too, just never fails to astound me. Can’t believe my eyes everytime I see it

• Haha
Another hairburst ambassador with dog tit hair getting extensions. The state of that blonde she has too, just never fails to astound me. Can’t believe my eyes everytime I see it
I know, surely she has some decent hairdressers in her circle seen as she used to own a salon. Or did she burn those bridges?

Reactions: 11
Ah, ya know what? She’s really doing my bleeping tits in with her constant slagging men off. It’s every day. Agreed, men are bellends, but she’s really going for it lately. Get off dating apps and talking to ponces. Stop being a self centred trollop. Do you really think any man would want to know you when you come across as an absolute bitter cringy meff?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.