Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found this thread and pissed myself laughing its like a school reunion thread but with a spoon head exception.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She very excited for her next night out..again
Is she very excited to spend time with her little girl 🤔

Reactions: 9
Oh of course nothing worked on the chin except this specific *swipe up*. Have a day off Jeff.

Reactions: 8
Seen her commenting on indigo.kidda’s Instagram. Give it up, grab-a-granny 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who buys miniatures really? What's the bleeping point? The only time you'll ever have miniatures in your life usually are from a mini bar out of desperation or someone has bought you them for Christmas or something as a last minute gift. But seriously, what is the actual point.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who buys miniatures really? What's the bleeping point? The only time you'll ever have miniatures in your life usually are from a mini bar out of desperation or someone has bought you then for Christmas or something as a last minute gift. But seriously, what is the actual point.
She does so she can stash them in her bird’s nest when she is going into a Tory tent in a field

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I swear she just makes up ailments to promote her mates shite cbd. One minute it’s cured her of a bad back the next she’s going to see someone to deal the back.
One minute she hasn’t got a hangover cos of her cbd gummies (absolute bullshit) the next it’s because of her drinks she sells in the shop of horrors. One minute it’s cured her period pains, the next she doesn’t have periods because of her coil. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Btw I swear she’s trolling us with that hair band and fod on display.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I swear she just makes up ailments to promote her mates shite cbd. One minute it’s cured her of a bad back the next she’s going to see someone to deal the back.
One minute she hasn’t got a hangover cos of her cbd gummies (absolute bullshit) the next it’s because of her drinks she sells in the shop of horrors. One minute it’s cured her period pains, the next she doesn’t have periods because of her coil. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Btw I swear she’s trolling us with that hair band and fod on display.
I quite like that some of the underlying messages in her stories are clearly to us DABS 💅🏼 so if you’re not a DAB you kinda lose the unhinged message behind tit like “Goin on about me jaw line again”
C9C69EF8-D9AF-477F-9783-2410E2486CEB.jpeg

She very excited for her next night out..again
Is she very excited to spend time with her little girl 🤔
Only to get rid of the out of date sweets in her fridge

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.