Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Shirl was that meme account ‘posh bird’ at first but figures don’t add up. I’m sure she was poshbirdlpl at first. Wonder why she removed the lpl reference? Looked like a swipe at scousebird as if to say ‘you’re not posh’ haha

Reactions: 5
Out of all the absolute SHITE she sells, these ✨hangover drinks✨ are really winding me up. What the duck is in them? Where do they come from? Sorry but they’re encouraging binge drinking it’s fuckin not on

and that’s coming from Mrs Chuck bass
I know. I said this last week. Makes me feel so uneasy encouraging binge drinking. Some woman drank a bottle of voddie and was like but its great, no hangover! Also, history I'm on it. If they do work, and you have no side effects the next day, half these idiots will be behind the wheel the next day. Need reporting!

Reactions: 7
I love that other people thought the same person haha thanks so much for your advice Shirl.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My first thought when I seen you was you were Elissa C but then last week Scousebird got gifted her libido tabs 😅
I was so disappointed when i saw this ! I actually really like Elissa, i think she's a great business woman, she speaks sense & she's very empowering. When i saw she'd gifted Jeff, my heart sank a little. Maybe its just a shrewd Business decision to gift her, but i would put Elissa &her brand way above Jeff's level.

Reactions: 6
I thought Shirl was that meme account ‘posh bird’ at first but figures don’t add up. I’m sure she was poshbirdlpl at first. Wonder why she removed the lpl reference? Looked like a swipe at scousebird as if to say ‘you’re not posh’ haha
Think coz people were calling her out as she’s from Southport, not Liverpool

Magic formula is 1 post a day, 3 stories a day, 3 reels a week. Instagram values your content based on how long someone let's it sit on their screen, so carousel posts (multiple pics) are great for that. You can go down the long caption route but I find that pisses people off so I keep mine short.

Whilst I'm not an advocate of paid followers, if you pay a service to smash 50 likes on each post, that should be enough to move your posts to the discovery page (simply because they get added so quickly, fooling the algorithm into thinking it's swift engagement). I'll be honest, I'm friends with some big names in the business (we're talking actual celebs with an excess of a million followers) and they still use this tactic. Sadly, a lot of it is about beating the system.

Best advice I can give is make sure your photos are clear and your content is sincere. If you're unsure on how to edit your pics, download Lightroom mobile and look at sites like Luxelens where you can buy pretty presets that will edit your photos for you and give you a cohesive look on insta.

Working with brands is key for engagement, but not essential. If you want to work with a brand, get on their website, contact their PR, and SET A PRICE. Budgets for micro influencers (under 10k followers) can go into the THOUSANDS per post, and as I've explained before when ranting about Jeff, they will be looking at how many people are following you compared to how many likes per post. You will get paid for having 1000 followers and 150 likes per post, but you won't for having 80k followers and 300 likes per posts. Set your rate at no less than £250 for your time, that's a low ball rate in social media terms, trust me. If a brand wants to work with you, they will pay it.

You can use apps like Tribe which advertise paid partnerships, but their rates can be awfully low (£80 a post). However, it can be a great opportunity if you're looking to dip your toe in the water.

If it makes you feel better, it's taken me 5 years to amass 9k followers, yet I get paid between £700 and £2k per post. Stay true to yourself and success will come x
Wise words from our girl Shirl. Thank you

Shirl’s defo not Elissa. Her and Jeff are up each other’s arses. Remember Jeff used to tell everyone she got mistaken for Elissa everywhere she went 😂. Elissa must have been livid

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Well it there's ever a tattle page about me I'll certainly be letting you all know who I am so you can have your girl Shirls back (unless I've unwittingly turned into a head by then, in which case, stage an intervention).
If a thread was started about you, would you consider it market research/ constructive feedback?

Reactions: 5
If a thread was started about you, would you consider it market research/ constructive feedback?
Constructive, unless it was about how I look or people generally being mean, in which case I would build a sequined blanket fort, climb in it and weep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Haha! Is Jeff really trying to get Cora excited about seeing her clothes folded away? What 5 year old girl is EVER excited by seeing what her mum should be doing? What kid gets excited by neat clothes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Me everytime Shirl talks shop. I love hearing how SM and the influencer world works. Used To have a little blog back in the day before Instagram exploded, I deffo wouldn't have been able to keep up with it all 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Haha! Is Jeff really trying to get Cora excited about seeing her clothes folded away? What 5 year old girl is EVER excited by seeing what her mum should be doing? What kid gets excited by neat clothes?
Has Jeff really got Cora with her 😲🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.