Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh this popped up on my timeline, I'm still disgusted by her after yesterday's stories so not watched it all bit she says 'I can't wait for the shop to open so I can interact with people.'

Oh, as long as it's nothing to deep then aye Jeff, just wanna hear how great you are or buy your used sweaty socks. Prick.

It's only had one comment out of 5.6k views.

Screenshot_20210516_073246_com.facebook.katana.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 8
That’s actually really got to me. I really can’t imagine how desperate you’d have to be to seek advice from an influencer. It could be they are in such a dark place and feeling so trapped they just needed someone in that moment to offload to. Someone who is constantly talking about narcissists and absuive relationships like their an expert. I really hope anyone who reached out to her in their darkest moment isn’t made to feel embarrassed about it. I really hope they got the support and help they needed and do not feel ashamed for reaching out to someone they wrongly trusted.
She is far to easily influenced over a book. It’s ridiculous. She’s sat there in that dark room, in her horrible lounge wear, her hairs an absolute show and she’s making people feel like tit who are already going through a hard time. Why isn’t she looking after her daughter or in her shop when it’s peak shopping time in Liverpool.
Hello I’m a lurker that arrived here via KHM, I’ve enjoyed ready about this classy lady but this is the first time I’ve commented.

This is a real worry. I don’t follow SB but it saddens me to see her reaction to this. I’m a recovering alcoholic and was quite often in the depths of despair and at one point I even text the Jeremy Kyle show (I’m in a much better place now 😬) so I can understand why you would feel the need to reach out to someone, anyone for help when things are at their worst.

I get these people aren’t counsellors or therapists - and from what I’m reading about this skank I think it’s best she doesn’t give anyone advice - but it’s so easy now to find information to pass onto someone. But to turn it round to be about her is shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Honestly I’m fuming. Like people have said it isn’t hard to signpost! What harm would it have done to say “I know I talk about sensitive topics and the fact you’ve had the strength to reach out is amazing. Thank you for choosing me. I’d hate to give bad or inappropriate advice coz I’m not expert but here’s some places that can and will help you.”
She’s scum

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Good morning DABs, this is your Sunday morning reminder that you are all beautiful souls, and that any tit you've been through does not have to define you. Even though there are major, cold hearted dickheads like Jeff, there is more love in the world than you could ever imagine. Keep being fabulous, the lot of you x

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Need a detective dab... she said she was binning a leopard print dress she wore for a meeting/date..
Would this be the dress she wore to go to dinner with Adam Rowe? He seemed to bin her off after that!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just hope there’s no one currently in that situation that has seen her story and is now thinking well that’s how everyone must feel I can’t burden anyone with my problems.
Wow where do I start. So I used to follow that Florence Given but I got that man hater vibe too. These feminists who don’t strive for just equality, but to bring men down too. I’m not about that. I swing both of ways and there’s bastards and head fucks in any gender.

I also can’t even watch the story. I understand that stuff can be heavy but if she’s going to comment on Claire’s law and the like and she’s trying to show she’s an advocate, people are going to message her.
As someone whose dealt with rape and abuse on separate occasions, I’m sad she couldn’t sign post to some helpful resources and charities, like RASA (who are fab btw and very discreet) when I was like 24 I had no idea who to turn to and found RASA by chance and thank God I did. I just hope the people who’ve messaged her know that what she’s said is not a reflection on them, it’s a reflection of her 😞
I’m sorry to hear about your awful experiences and glad that you got help. I hope you’re in a better place now 💐

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just watched the stories properly about consent, what a horrible horrible nasty person she is! 😡☹
Feel so much for the people struggling who’ve messaged her. They probably go to her because she’s talked about clare’s law and men being emotionally abusive.. Stupid cow 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Just watched the stories properly about consent, what a horrible horrible nasty person she is! 😡☹
Feel so much for the people struggling who’ve messaged her. They probably go to her because she’s talked about clare’s law and men being emotionally abusive.. Stupid cow 😡
It was the laughing, smirking and lip smacking that topped it off.

Reactions: 13
Her wrinkly chin knocks me sick with the smirk and big baboon arse lips! Stop preaching stuff you know duck all about and look after your child she has no doubt never experienced anything remotely abusive or any other crap she comments about she’s just using it for engagement duck off jeff! Get Botox on your chin next time!!!

Reactions: 12
Had a look through thread 6 and found 2 pics of a leopard dress. Not sure if it is the same one but these were around the time she went for her business meeting.
1621158057671.jpeg

1621158076934.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s just a proper bad biff, isn’t she!! Her video about #wherescora pronouncing words as a kid. The cringe factor was high. The fake eye rolls and smile. Exactly the same mannerisms in her ,” mental health? Leave me alone!” Post. And that smirk though. Learnt that from her idol, Priti Patel

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s just a proper bad biff, isn’t she!! Her video about #wherescora pronouncing words as a kid. The cringe factor was high. The fake eye rolls and smile. Exactly the same mannerisms in her ,” mental health? Leave me alone!” Post. And that smirk though. Learnt that from her idol, Priti Patel
Yes!!!! That’s the vibe, Priti Patel. Honestly, to most people, being compared to her would be so shameful but this horror would enjoy it secretly

Reactions: 7
More people are going to see her for what she really is now
That’s exactly what I thought, thinking back to the old tweets and the circle of sheow stuff and generally all the nasty comments she made to people just showed she thought she was superior back then. Think she has probably shot herself in the foot cos she’s gonna lose a lot of followers / customers, and going on about being treated badly by men she obv attracts toxic men cos she’s toxic herself.

Reactions: 12
Need a detective dab... she said she was binning a leopard print dress she wore for a meeting/date..
Would this be the dress she wore to go to dinner with Adam Rowe? He seemed to bin her off after that!
It’s awkward when even Adam Rowe has upgraded from her .... 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You know when a toddler is acting up so you ignore them, and the behaviour gets rapidly worse as they try and push and push for attention before bursting into tears and realises it's all over for them and they're not going to get what they want? Well, *gestures broadly in Jeff's direction*.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You know when a toddler is acting up so you ignore them, and the behaviour gets rapidly worse as they try and push and push for attention before bursting into tears and realises it's all over for them and they're not going to get what they want? Well, *gestures broadly in Jeff's direction*.
Spot on Shirl... she’s ready for a meltdown

Reactions: 5
Spot on Shirl... she’s ready for a meltdown
I feel like this is the beginning of the end for the "Scouse bird" brand. Outdated, no key demographic, she's jumping on trends months too late and then wondering why she's only getting double figure likes/views (that's what happens when you buy followers). Let me tell you, I'm roughly the same age as her and if my agent advised me to start a tiktok channel I'd know my career was on its way out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel like this is the beginning of the end for the "Scouse bird" brand. Outdated, no key demographic, she's jumping on trends months too late and then wondering why she's only getting double figure likes/views (that's what happens when you buy followers). Let me tell you, I'm roughly the same age as her and if my agent advised me to start a tiktok channel I'd know my career was on its way out.
the toxicity is pouring out of her and overtaking any identity of a ‘business’ she had. If I was new to her I’d just think she was a self appointed insta gobshite. The Scouse / business identity is lost on it all - as a non scouser (with lots of AMAZING Scouse friends) even I can tell she’s about as representative of a Scouse bird as I could be but for her sake let’s play along.
we might not like her but bottom line we’re the most helpful thing she’s got right now. everyone is suggesting and advising more than anything. The dislike comes from her perpetuating the same behaviour and toxicity we can’t believe our eyes and comment on. That’s on her. If she wants to believe that it’s because we are jealous then so be it but she’s a fool to herself.
The majority of us liked her at one point but we’ve actually matured and assumed she would too and move her business along with the times/consumer base
she needs to stop with the memes, start a seperate account if she must, keep her hate speech (dramatic I know but it amounts to the same) and low rent humour to that. Focus on pushing whatever the shop / brand associations she has and maybe lose the city centre shop and find better / more economical ways to have a physical presence - pop ups etc
My social media / business experience is so limited, essentially just life experience and watching other business owners and learning from them but I’m cringing for her watching the inevitable downfall & am stunned she or anyone around her can’t see it. Maybe she’s one of those that will get through regardless but everything about her since the divorce just screams scatty as duck. I hope she gets help

ETA - if she’d at least change the bleeping logo and font to something less word art and more up to date, I’d extend some respect for her but it should have been obvious the minute that logo was greenlit that she had no sense

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.