Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m bleeping made up with all the new DABs and friends coming over from KHMs thread 👏🏻 more people seeing this selfish downright nasty Tory smelly bleep for what she really is

Reactions: 32
Where the duck does she get this delusion from that’s she’s famous? Go to any other city in the UK and ask do they know who she is. I bet less than five percent will say yes. There’s a lot in Liverpool who don’t even know about her. Ask do they know…let’s just say Claudia winkleman and I bet a hell of a lot of people will say yes

Reactions: 15
Ay I reckon she’s only done that story because we were saying the other day about truffle hog chatting ‘my DMs are always open!’ and how dangerous and irresponsible it can be to encourage vulnerable people to reach out to unqualified narcissistic cunts basically

good afternoon screff where is your child????
I thought this exactly!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She just desperate and I bet she’s absolutely dying to get onto a reality show

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That whole "consent for telling me your problems" rant has come off the back of her reading that book. 100% - Admittedly I haven't read it myself, (due to reading about the author prior and deciding not to) but my SIL read it around the start of the year & she started going on about how it's only fair that people "offer fair warning when they are about to unload trauma of some sort unto others in case the nature of the trauma is triggering to the people they are unloading it onto" ...and for weeks she obnoxiously announced "the next things I'm going to say might be hard for you to hear so please let me know if you are not currently in the right head space for me to discuss heavy topics before I continue" before talking about pretty much bleeping anything from literal washing detergents to, actually traumatic topics, like rape or abuse.

It's the new age "wokeness" which they think is them letting everybody know how aware, educated and sensitive they are to important or current issues but in actuality it just shows anybody with any actual intelligence about them that they've only read one book this year and in general are completely clueless gobshites who are just trying to keep up appearances; and Meffanny currently bleeping reeks of it, more than usual.

Wouldn't surprise me if she's lashed half of her wardrobe because the book told her it would improve her life, or some tit, too. Judging by the social media posts Screff, you should've lashed the lot, Love.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Does all that woke bollocks just work for people’s problems or can I jib the gas & leccy bill off by saying they don’t have my consent to send me a bill or I’m not in the right head space to pay them?

I’m sorry but there’s loads of things in life you have to deal with that you aren’t in the right headspace for it’s called being an adult.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does all that woke bollocks just work for people’s problems or can I jib the gas & leccy bill off by saying they don’t have my consent to send me a bill or I’m not in the right head space to pay them?

I’m sorry but there’s loads of things in life you have to deal with that you aren’t in the right headspace for it’s called being an adult.
It’s classic Jeff behaviour. Another week. Another bandwagon

Reactions: 16
Wow where do I start. So I used to follow that Florence Given but I got that man hater vibe too. These feminists who don’t strive for just equality, but to bring men down too. I’m not about that. I swing both of ways and there’s bastards and head fucks in any gender.

I also can’t even watch the story. I understand that stuff can be heavy but if she’s going to comment on Claire’s law and the like and she’s trying to show she’s an advocate, people are going to message her.
As someone whose dealt with rape and abuse on separate occasions, I’m sad she couldn’t sign post to some helpful resources and charities, like RASA (who are fab btw and very discreet) when I was like 24 I had no idea who to turn to and found RASA by chance and thank God I did. I just hope the people who’ve messaged her know that what she’s said is not a reflection on them, it’s a reflection of her 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That whole "consent for telling me your problems" rant has come off the back of her reading that book. 100% - Admittedly I haven't read it myself, (due to reading about the author prior and deciding not to) but my SIL read it around the start of the year & she started going on about how it's only fair that people "offer fair warning when they are about to unload trauma of some sort unto others in case the nature of the trauma is triggering to the people they are unloading it onto" ...and for weeks she obnoxiously announced "the next things I'm going to say might be hard for you to hear so please let me know if you are not currently in the right head space for me to discuss heavy topics before I continue" before talking about pretty much bleeping anything from literal washing detergents to, actually traumatic topics, like rape or abuse.

It's the new age "wokeness" which they think is them letting everybody know how aware, educated and sensitive they are to important or current issues but in actuality it just shows anybody with any actual intelligence about them that they've only read one book this year and in general are completely clueless gobshites who are just trying to keep up appearances; and Meffanny currently bleeping reeks of it, more than usual.

Wouldn't surprise me if she's lashed half of her wardrobe because the book told her it would improve her life, or some tit, too. Judging by the social media posts Screff, you should've lashed the lot, Love.
I bet Claudia didn't consent to bullying tweets about her personality.

I bet all the girls featured in the "circle of show" didn't consent to being shamed for dressing in something that made them feel nice.

I bet the men she's slept with didn't consent to her slagging them off online.

I could go on but I won't. She's too thick and self absorbed to understand it. We've spent years encouraging young people and men in particular to talk about their problems, and now this head is telling people to keep it to themselves. Not very progressive, is it?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
She’s not exactly a celebrity anyway. Most people I know don’t know who she is. I think she might live to regret those stories today. It came across as heartless and cold. I hope that people that have sent this stuff to her in the past don’t see this story and feel awful for darkening her door with their problems. Steph you have my consent to duck off

Reactions: 18
I had a whole rant planned but can’t be arsed. That video was an absolutely disgusting narcissistic harmful disgrace. I only found this glorious place because I was telling a mate how much she isn’t a representative of a scouse bird. Who even says bird now? I only followed her on fb, so never saw the Instagram videos, but after seeing this latest horror, it’s just confirmed she’s a horrible human being.
All the women in my life are absolutely awesome and everyone of them thinks she’s disgusting

Reactions: 19
She’s not exactly a celebrity anyway. Most people I know don’t know who she is. I think she might live to regret those stories today. It came across as heartless and cold. I hope that people that have sent this stuff to her in the past don’t see this story and feel awful for darkening her door with their problems. Steph you have my consent to duck off
It was the laughing and smirking for me. She’s proper mugged off whoever messaged
Her

Reactions: 14
I just hope no one in my life ever feels like they need my consent before telling me any difficulties, problems or situations in their life because I will always be there to listen. I don’t think anyone will ever claims to have all the answers but I will always listen. If I was an influencer I would be making a post asking for more information on service that could help these individuals, who are trained to give advice. She shares so much of her life I can understand people may trust her or think they know her. Bloody hell. My hearts broken for anyone out there suffering and trying to reach out to be turned away.
She’s one nasty little stink for that. I’d never turn anyone away even if I had no advice I’d just listen! Be it real life mates or someone on here. She’s actually repulsed me. One saving grace is that I doubt anyone would reach out to her anyway, it’d be like asking Myra hindley for babysitting advice

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s one nasty little stink for that. I’d never turn anyone away even if I had no advice I’d just listen! Be it real life mates or someone on here. She’s actually repulsed me. One saving grace is that I doubt anyone would reach out to her anyway, it’d be like asking Myra hindley for babysitting advice
Just took the words out my mouth. I bet no one has asked her for advice ever. God she’s so full of Brad Pitt it’s unreal

Reactions: 14
R I’m going off again. Dya know why that’s upset me so much? Because it’s took me six years of intense counselling, therapy, self help and really painful soul searching to get to a point where I’m happy. And that’s only clicked this year and with my amazing counsellor. Up until that point I had such a low opinion of myself and I internalised everything, that if I’d have reached out and seen that message, I’d have felt awful and anxious and be devastated about it. People who’ve suffered are fragile, surely it only takes common sense to be empathic? It’s just made me SO sad and I wish I could get a message to the people who’ve messaged her :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
R I’m going off again. Dya know why that’s upset me so much? Because it’s took me six years of intense counselling, therapy, self help and really painful soul searching to get to a point where I’m happy. And that’s only clicked this year and with my amazing counsellor. Up until that point I had such a low opinion of myself and I internalised everything, that if I’d have reached out and seen that message, I’d have felt awful and anxious and be devastated about it. People who’ve suffered are fragile, surely it only takes common sense to be empathic? It’s just made me SO sad and I wish I could get a message to the people who’ve messaged her :(
It takes so much to get to the stage when you feel things are slowly turning around, and I’m glad you never messaged her. I just haven’t been able to let this go today, tbh. A week before Xmas I was in a really bad place from shielding on my own and I reached out to a fb friend I’ve never met in talk life before, a stranger on the internet, and I’m still here, cause that person was an empathetic, caring person. When I watched that video, my gob was getting wider.
I knew what it’s like to get to the point, you just need to reach out to someone with something you think you’ve got in common with. To see her response made sick and sad for anyone else who hadn’t reached out yet.
Also, if she does some kind of grovelling video, masked as a,”I’ve had time to reflect because of that new bible”, then you know she’s read all the comments from everyone here calling her the lowest of the low. Typical Tory. Do as your earrings tell you and duck yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She angers me. The difference between her and Kate Hayes is that Kate Hayes is GENERALLY (genuinely) thick as pig tit. (She’s also spoilt, selfish and deluded) but this twit strikes me as just plain evil. She’s cleverer than truff so should know better. It’s like she does and doesn’t care. Very sinister.

I know we keep asking where the kid is but perhaps she’s better off away from this Machiavellian meff
I’ve come over from Truff as Scousebird is regularly mentioned and I wanted to see for myself. Having caught up on threads I can see that @FoxyNasa has hit the nail on the head.... Truff is vile but also deluded and thick. Whereas Scousebird is just vile and pure evil. She’s lower than a snakes belly and seems to be a master of manipulation. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Another thing Jeff, if you over sexualise yourself on the internet then men are going to talk about sex with you, because you’re portraying yourself as a sex crazed lunatic.
But that’s literally all they’re after from you Steph, no one wants a long term relationship with a dead beat weekend ma. I think she needs therapy ya know. You need more than a book hun but whilst you’re at it, maybe try a parenting one? Says a lot when all she ever reads are books about men and relationships.
If my brother brought her home me, my mum and sister would be horrified by the Cora situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.