Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of all the absolute SHITE she sells, these ✨hangover drinks✨ are really winding me up. What the duck is in them? Where do they come from? Sorry but they’re encouraging binge drinking it’s fuckin not on

and that’s coming from Mrs Chuck bass
What’s next? Coming down off Ket drinks?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jeff been doing modelling on the side! 🤣🤣

Out of all the absolute SHITE she sells, these ✨hangover drinks✨ are really winding me up. What the duck is in them? Where do they come from? Sorry but they’re encouraging binge drinking it’s fuckin not on

and that’s coming from Mrs Chuck bass
Probably the biggest profit margin in the shop that’s actually selling at the moment she’s got to make rent somehow she’s vile

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really is encouraging post lockdown binge drinking with that she’s telling everyone it works , then someone said they drank a bottle of vodka and felt sound. Jefflets will believe that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
MJ charges over £600 for that treatment Jeff had today. She really should be declaring it as an ad because that’s exactly what it is and MJ needs to have a word with herself and think about how insulting it is it to her customers who pay full whack only for fat fod to walk in and get the works for free and still look like a bag of shite afterwards.
I cane on here to say the same. Mj is freaking expensive. I’ve spent quite a lot in there too, and her getting freebies when she’s a millionaire is just bang out of order really!

She needs to lay off messing with her face. She is starting to look very drag like 👀 (sorry for insulting any beautiful 👸out there, but you know what I mean)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Unpopular opinion probably as Paul can be a tit and then there's THAT hair, but have to give him credit for that superhero outfit he put together for Cora. Notice Jeff has posted it on her page without saying who made it....probably wants to give the impression she actually did something nice for her daughter that didn't involve freebies....

*Edited to say....just seen her story advising people to spray their beds with overpriced Spanish air freshener so it smells fresh...changing the bedding has the same effect Jeff without making you a dirty woman.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Unpopular opinion probably as Paul can be a tit and then there's THAT hair, but have to give him credit for that superhero outfit he put together for Cora. Notice Jeff has posted it on her page without saying who made it....probably wants to give the impression she actually did something nice for her daughter that didn't involve freebies....

*Edited to say....just seen her story advising people to spray their beds with overpriced Spanish air freshener so it smells fresh...changing the bedding has the same effect Jeff without making you a dirty woman.
Sneaky isn’t she! Don’t follow Paul so I assumed she was responsible for the superhero dress. Rumbled Jeff, nothing gets past the DABs!

Reactions: 13
She doesn’t see that kid for days at a time it blows my mind
Mine too! I don’t have kids (hopefully some day soon I will) but if I don’t see nieces and nephews for a week my heart hurts. Can’t imagine not seeing my child

I think Paul was probably a terrible partner there’s no doubt about it but he does adore Cora. I think he does post a little bit too much for attention to show what a great dad he is but there you go. He is there for her that’s the main thing.
He was the stay at home dad though wasn’t he and she was always working and now you can see Cora and Paul have a much stronger bond.
It’s the modern would I get that and maybe if she was a man she wouldn’t be judged so much.
I do think it’s a big shock for a lot of people to see a women so uninterested in their own child and would prefer to go out drinking and spending money on themselves. I don’t know my kids are the centre of my world I think that’s why I find it so hard to relate to her now.
I would literally be going all out for my kids party and taking it all in. Just think it’s such a magical time for kids like it’s the one day they get to feel special.
She’s older than me but I feel like she’s trying to act so much younger and it’s not that I’m jealous....I mean yeah when I see eighteen year olds out on a Monday I think ‘ wow remember them days without a care in the world’ and they look fab but with her it just looked really awkward and sad.
ALSO PLEASE WASH YOUR BEDSHEETS .. you absolute scruff instead of spraying them with Spanish cleaning products ... that made me itch.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This gets on my tits I've probably spent 7k in there on my teeth and that rotter gets it for free.
I'm not just saying this to make you all feel better, but if you do ads/collabs (which this clearly was) for free, then you will really
struggle to get paid ones in future. I cannot say who, but I know someone with a seemingly champagne lifestyle on insta who is a lovely lady, but she has been doing it for free and now no one will pay her because they know she will do it for product. A dangerous road to go down.

A peek behind the curtain to explain further: whenever I do collabs (which is rare), I get paid a rate for the ad, plus an additional fee every time that picture is shared in future. The reason being, a good agent will anticipate that at some point, you'll have been in too many ads focused at your target demographic, so you won't be in demand anymore. Like, if I collabed with Ford, BMW, and Mercedes, it's highly unlikely Audi will want to pay me to work with them in future. The repeat post fee protects my future income once I've exhausted that particular demographic. This also means that the more you work for free, the more you eliminate the possibility of working with similar brands in future, and you don't have the backup of your repost fees.

Sorry to get technical DABs, but I thought it might help anyone getting wound up by her flaunting her free shite.

Reactions: 31
I'm not just saying this to make you all feel better, but if you do ads/collabs (which this clearly was) for free, then you will really
struggle to get paid ones in future. I cannot say who, but I know someone with a seemingly champagne lifestyle on insta who is a lovely lady, but she has been doing it for free and now no one will pay her because they know she will do it for product. A dangerous road to go down.

A peek behind the curtain to explain further: whenever I do collabs (which is rare), I get paid a rate for the ad, plus an additional fee every time that picture is shared in future. The reason being, a good agent will anticipate that at some point, you'll have been in too many ads focused at your target demographic, so you won't be in demand anymore. Like, if I collabed with Ford, BMW, and Mercedes, it's highly unlikely Audi will want to pay me to work with them in future. The repeat post fee protects my future income once I've exhausted that particular demographic. This also means that the more you work for free, the more you eliminate the possibility of working with similar brands in future, and you don't have the backup of your repost fees.

Sorry to get technical DABs, but I thought it might help anyone getting wound up by her flaunting her free shite.
Oh Shirl I wish I could DM you. I need some of your words of wisdom for boosting my page!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh Shirl I wish I could DM you. I need some of your words of wisdom for boosting my page!
I was gonna write the same. I’ve only got a few thousand but my reach is shite. Try all the hashtag tit, interactive posts and questions, reels, showing my face on stories, key times and I’m just flopping.

Reactions: 6

Thanks Shirl, think I’m just annoyed because I’ve personally paid that practitioner a lot of money for her knowledge and skill, and trust me she’s not cheap, she doesn’t need the PR at all, and to top it off, Jeff isn’t even declaring it as gifted. It’s just so shady. It makes me want to find someone else tbh. So if anyone can recommend a medical professional who won’t turn my nose black, let me know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was gonna write the same. I’ve only got a few thousand but my reach is shite. Try all the hashtag tit, interactive posts and questions, reels, showing my face on stories, key times and I’m just flopping.
Magic formula is 1 post a day, 3 stories a day, 3 reels a week. Instagram values your content based on how long someone let's it sit on their screen, so carousel posts (multiple pics) are great for that. You can go down the long caption route but I find that pisses people off so I keep mine short.

Whilst I'm not an advocate of paid followers, if you pay a service to smash 50 likes on each post, that should be enough to move your posts to the discovery page (simply because they get added so quickly, fooling the algorithm into thinking it's swift engagement). I'll be honest, I'm friends with some big names in the business (we're talking actual celebs with an excess of a million followers) and they still use this tactic. Sadly, a lot of it is about beating the system.

Best advice I can give is make sure your photos are clear and your content is sincere. If you're unsure on how to edit your pics, download Lightroom mobile and look at sites like Luxelens where you can buy pretty presets that will edit your photos for you and give you a cohesive look on insta.

Working with brands is key for engagement, but not essential. If you want to work with a brand, get on their website, contact their PR, and SET A PRICE. Budgets for micro influencers (under 10k followers) can go into the THOUSANDS per post, and as I've explained before when ranting about Jeff, they will be looking at how many people are following you compared to how many likes per post. You will get paid for having 1000 followers and 150 likes per post, but you won't for having 80k followers and 300 likes per posts. Set your rate at no less than £250 for your time, that's a low ball rate in social media terms, trust me. If a brand wants to work with you, they will pay it.

You can use apps like Tribe which advertise paid partnerships, but their rates can be awfully low (£80 a post). However, it can be a great opportunity if you're looking to dip your toe in the water.

If it makes you feel better, it's taken me 5 years to amass 9k followers, yet I get paid between £700 and £2k per post. Stay true to yourself and success will come x

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.