Scousebird blogs #15 Scouse Bird: The Joe Exotic of Merseyside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s odd how she always refers to the shop business as ‘we’, ‘we want to expand...’ ‘we’re recruiting...’ etc. I wonder if she has a silent investor somewhere. Maybe they’ve just asked to see the books and that’s why she’s having a bad week. Although her week seemed fine until she got pissed at the Tory music festival the other day.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it’s odd how she always refers to the shop business as ‘we’, ‘we want to expand...’ ‘we’re recruiting...’ etc. I wonder if she has a silent investor somewhere. Maybe they’ve just asked to see the books and that’s why she’s having a bad week. Although her week seemed fine until she got pissed at the Tory music festival the other day.
Do you reckon Jezza has sent her a cease and desist over that oh Jeremy Corbyn chant?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm not totally convinced she can tbf, that's a least three job roles in one and I can't see a wage advertised but someone else said it's barely above minium wage... more and more convinced it's some sort of front the longer it stays open tbh lol. Might have been plausible for it to stay above float in Crosby with no rent to pay but unless she's surviving on covid related government schemes or something else atm something isn't adding to imo.
I thought I’d seen £18,000 per annum which if it’s 40 hours is £8.65ph!!!! 😳😳😳

I can only assume it’s not as minimum wage is £8.91! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I swiped left on her today on fb dating and instantly went,”duck!” cos is should’ve screenshotted it! Shall update if she appears again! And it was her. I’d recognise those stupid bleeping earring anywhere. Stephanie, Crosby

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
One can only assume the latest boy viewed the storys from the weekend and ran for the hills. What I don’t understand is if it was over before it started then why do down about it

Reactions: 12
I swiped left on her today on fb dating and instantly went,”duck!” cos is should’ve screenshotted it! Shall update if she appears again! And it was her. I’d recognise those stupid bleeping earring anywhere. Stephanie, Crosby
This makes me want to look now but I can’t admit my addiction to tattle to my husband and therefore wouldn’t be able to explain the fb dating 😂😂😳😳😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Stephanie Crosby. Likes Gin (even though I told a fib and said I hate it so someone would send me some for free), Asevi and chomping on chocolate starfish. My legs are open more than Mr Patels corner shop. I haven’t got no kids…I think. You don’t even have to take me for a posh meal, I’m yours for a packet of space raiders and a twix. Please bring air freshener ( I will sell you the Spanish stuff) or a peg for your nose because my bedroom smells like the bin behind a seafood restaurant on a hot day

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So many things... high standards ..jake and bad man ting( was that is name 🤣) can’t remember ... not drink unless and going out... duck the coffee expresso martini! She’s well need dumped and is in that mood when she hasn’t seen her kid all week poor Cora listening to her sad shite!

Seriously!!! Wtf

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
No neither do I tbh but poor little Cora has already been brought into the world so she needs to sort her bleeping act out and be a mother, or let her Dad have custody, imo. I know we only see a snippet of people's lives online but with what we do see of her mothering I'd be gunning for full custody if I was Paul. It's total madness to me and that fridge nonsense was very telling. Even if the other six days of the week its full of fruits and veg why put that out on social media? Just off of what she posts online they'd have a field day in court with her.
Ive been a lurker on here for a long time but I’ve had to come on and give you the tea.

Paul has been telling people my friend who put up with his tit for over a year (the good looking one you all talk about) “threatened” his daughter while she slept and he had to call the police on her but he is now back following her on insta only a few months after said incident and liking her pictures. Great parenting skills, putting your child at potential risk to try get your leg over again. Wonder what Jeff has to say about that? Kid has no chance with parents like these.

Do yourself a favour get out of your ex wife’s house stop lying and actually be a good dad, not just for the internet. He is obsessed with this site and people on here writing about him so here you go greaseball Paul have a load of that you hairy winnet

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Why would you joke about taking heroin
Because she’s a bleep. I’ve done volunteer work with addicts and it’s bleeping horrendous what they go through trying to wean themselves off it and get clean. What a prick she is

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Ive been a lurker on here for a long time but I’ve had to come on and give you the tea.

Paul has been telling people my friend who put up with his tit for over a year (the good looking one you all talk about) “threatened” his daughter while she slept and he had to call the police on her but he is now back following her on insta only a few months after said incident and liking her pictures. Great parenting skills, putting your child at potential risk to try get your leg over again. Wonder what Jeff has to say about that? Kid has no chance with parents like these.

Do yourself a favour get out of your ex wife’s house stop lying and actually be a good dad, not just for the internet. He is obsessed with this site and people on here writing about him so here you go greaseball Paul have a load of that you hairy winnet
Hang on, just to clarify cause the wording confused me (easily done tbf) ...Paul's ex, the pretty one, is your mate and Paul is saying that she threatened Cora? (While 'she' slept??) ...but she didn't? Or did she? ...if she didn't actually threaten Cora I'm not sure why his parenting is being questioned? Morals over generally being a lying gobshite, sure...

Reactions: 10
So many things... high standards ..jake and bad man ting( was that is name 🤣) can’t remember ... not drink unless and going out... duck the coffee expresso martini! She’s well need dumped and is in that mood when she hasn’t seen her kid all week poor Cora listening to her sad shite!

Seriously!!! Wtf
Jeez....your child and your most recent date both don’t wanna see you. Some huge red flags there for our Jeffers. She spouts like she thinks she’s a Relate counsellor but comes across like a modern day Adrian Mole from his diary heyday who has just found that he can switch the camera on his iPhone. Least his mum’s box room had more taste than the house of horrors

• Heart
  • Haha
I'm not totally convinced she can tbf, that's a least three job roles in one and I can't see a wage advertised but someone else said it's barely above minium wage... more and more convinced it's some sort of front the longer it stays open tbh lol. Might have been plausible for it to stay above float in Crosby with no rent to pay but unless she's surviving on covid related government schemes or something else atm something isn't adding to imo.
Ye

Hi steff!

• Haha

Hairy winnet

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

so Lauren threatened Cora?

how many espresso martinis have you had Stephanie

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.