Scousebird blogs #15 Scouse Bird: The Joe Exotic of Merseyside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What she really means is she can’t be arsed with the shop now so she wants a skivvy to run it
That’s exactly what I thought!! Imagine being an honest person and genuinely trying to sell that shite to people! I’m on the understanding if you open your own shop, you plug every minute into it, cos it’s your livelihood. Looks like she just wants to go out all the time and let someone else run it. Like a Tory

Reactions: 9
What she really means is she can’t be arsed with the shop now so she wants a skivvy to run it
At the bottom of that extensive list was expecting to see look after my daughter for when I’m going out on the lash.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG she’s having her annual breakdown again.....Probably the shock of having Cora in her house.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see she just paraded Cora on her latest video to prove she exists! Going on about high standards in dating and in the same breathe, posting cock hungry memes

Reactions: 11
just saw the salary for that assistant manager job is literally only just above minimum wage! She’s a cheeky bleep

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Did she say ‘so I’ve got my little gorgeous head here to cheer me up’ or are mine ears deceiving me

Your child isn’t there for you to pick and choose when you see them depending on your mood you fuckin wank stain. And fancy having that type of conversation around your 4 year old 🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Did she say ‘so I’ve got my little gorgeous head here to cheer me up’ or are mine ears deceiving me

Your child isn’t there for you to pick and choose when you see them depending on your mood you fuckin wank stain. And fancy having that type of conversation around your 4 year old 🤢
I thought this, poor girl shouldn’t be listening to her mum’s problems 😞

I thought this, poor girl shouldn’t be listening to her mum’s problems 😞
I don’t understand why she has taken 20 minutes to talk about her high standards 👀 now, when was the last time she saw Cora exactly? Could she not have done her self indulgent story before picking the poor girl up front school? Kicking and screaming crying out for her Dad no doubt....

Reactions: 16
Remember when you shoulda been revising for your GCSE’s and your mum and dad would have a go at you for being out with your mates too much and not studying? That’s what her face resembles....her parents telling her to grow up and be a mum instead of talking about how famous she is in a portaloo in a field 🎪

• Haha
Men who give her any tit, that will be their funeral - dodged a bullet more like

Hadnt been on this thread for a while until last week, it’s still the funniest on tattle, thank for the entertainment lovely DABs!

I should have saved my comment until I’d finished watching her god awful stories...

She’s completed bumble apparently and hates all of the men on there. Like she thinks that all of the men on bumble would want to date her 🤣 hilarious

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s starting on the ale again...so she had Cora for a few hours in the afternoon?(no way am I believing that she hasn’t been in some sort of custody struggle.It’s obvious her time with the child is limited.)

Reactions: 12
She’s starting on the ale again...so she had Cora for a few hours in the afternoon?(no way am I believing that she hasn’t been in some sort of custody struggle.It’s obvious her time with the child is limited.)
Unless there’s a court order which would’ve been agreed by the parents before it was made by the court, they’ll be agreeing contact times informally but the child’s wishes have to be listened to because in residence and contact cases, the child’s best interests come first irrespective of working times and social lives so it may be that Cora is being vocal about who she prefers being with the majority of the time.

Reactions: 6
Just the other day she said she doesn’t drink much at home, now she’s knocked up an espresso martini in her house on a Wednesday night.

I actually think she may have a degree of mania and depression. Not full blown bi polar obviously but somewhere on the scale. Although her eyes look coked again though so maybe it’s chemically induced. Either way, I hope Cora is ok in all of this mess.

Is she messin with that job role? That description might as well have read "run my business for me and wipe my arse while you're at it" ...proper lazy bleep.

As for Cora, can imagine why she prefers spending time with Paul.......

Is she messin with that job role? That description might as well have read "run my business for me and wipe my arse while you're at it" ...proper lazy bleep.

As for Cora, can imagine why she prefers spending time with Paul.......
I’m just shocked she can afford to pay staff. Who is funding this little shop of horrors 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m just shocked she can afford to pay staff. Who is funding this little shop of horrors 🤣
I'm not totally convinced she can tbf, that's a least three job roles in one and I can't see a wage advertised but someone else said it's barely above minium wage... more and more convinced it's some sort of front the longer it stays open tbh lol. Might have been plausible for it to stay above float in Crosby with no rent to pay but unless she's surviving on covid related government schemes or something else atm something isn't adding to imo.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.