Scousebird blogs #15 Scouse Bird: The Joe Exotic of Merseyside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like they all need to grow up.

Honestly it’s actually pathetic reading that.

I actually do feel really sorry for their daughters the pair of them are in their thirties. It’s not like their teenagers. You wouldn’t guess the way their both carrying on.

PUT YOUR CHILD FIRST!! stop dating until your mentally stable to do so.
Your not mentally stable Stephanie so how are you expecting to meet someone.
Jake was bad enough but then you slept with a married man who worked in the opticians ... who was also shag*ing about ten different women and you didn’t use contraception and put yourself in the danger. Going on Instagram telling everyone you’ve been checked for STDS. You’ve already got herpes. THATS NOT NORMAL!!
She is mentally unstable that much is obviously with the highs and lows.
She is a lot to take on so she needs to lower her standards with “looks” not personality. She needs to stop seeing herself as a ten that might help to.
What is she going to be doing with her free time now she’s basically going to have someone running her shop for her. The thing is she gets people in to work for her. They make themselves known on her social media ... get a few followers and then go do their own thing.
I would just concentrate on your failing business and your daughter not be saying all over social media that your miserable when you’ve got a beautiful daughter sitting next to you. It’s really sad.
Children think their responsible for their parents moods at that age. It’s really psychologically damaging what she’s doing. Ignoring her child on her phone and saying how sad she is. Put the phone down and be there for your daughter my god!!!
Makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 21
just watched the stories about the dating. STEPH - you are doing online dating WRONG.

it is immpooossssiiibbblllleeeee to develop a genuine connection with someone you’ve never met. Any connecting you feel you have prior to meeting them is alllll innnnn youuuurrrr miiiinnndddd.

It’s actually you projecting the relationship you want onto this digital stranger on the back of them saying something you liked to here.

I think this is a mistake a lot of (primarily) girls make.

In the girls head there’s this chemistry and connection prior to meeting up. They end up having a relationship in their heads that isn’t actually taking place. Then, when it inevitably doesn’t go anywhere they end up in the depths of a breakup from something that didn’t even happen.

It’s not just Steph I’ve seen this happen with loads of girls and I say girls because it seems to be mostly a girl thing. Just stop bloody doing it!
I made this mistake a few times, plus people can be anyone behind a phone soooo many times I’d talk to guys who seemed really chatty and confident and then I’d meet in person and they’d be NOTHING like that and I’d end up on a date full of awkward silences!!

Soon realised best way was to just meet, rather than chatting for ages online.
Did work out in the end though, 2 and half years later i’m still with my tinder match!!

She needs to lower her expectations - stop expecting perfect to jump off the screen!!

Reactions: 11
just watched the stories about the dating. STEPH - you are doing online dating WRONG.

it is immpooossssiiibbblllleeeee to develop a genuine connection with someone you’ve never met. Any connecting you feel you have prior to meeting them is alllll innnnn youuuurrrr miiiinnndddd.

It’s actually you projecting the relationship you want onto this digital stranger on the back of them saying something you liked to here.

In the girls head there’s this chemistry and connection prior to meeting up. They end up having a relationship in their heads that isn’t actually taking place. Then, when it inevitably doesn’t go anywhere they end up in the depths of a breakup from something that didn’t even happen.

It’s not just Steph I’ve seen this happen with loads of girls and I say girls because it seems to be mostly a girl thing. Just stop bloody doing it!
THIS IS SO ACCURATE !!!!!

Reactions: 4
Can I just say, I’ve never been a Paul fan, I think he seems like a slimy snake. Divorced twice, apparently robbed both wives blind. No idea what’s going on with their custody situation but he seems to type to use the kid as a weapon.

Reactions: 17
How can you threaten a sleeping child 🤣🤣 Paul’s deffo a crank, married twice and neither ex wife has a good word to say about him. Feel sorry for poor Cora and if the police were called they will have been contacted by social services too. What a fuckin mess.
They maybe both be cranks, but it is clear Steph is the worst of the pair of them. Not seen Paul give his daughter a pinata of herself to smash in, nor sweets with x rated words on, or getting pis*ed all the time when her daughter with her, or telling her daughter to get out of bed and put the HOT kettle on..... you sort of get the point....I do not need to go on! Child Services would have a field day against Steph

Agreed! I didn’t meet my husband online but if I did I’d probably have dismissed him as he isn’t a fan of texting. When I dabbled in online dating, the ones I had “chemistry” with over text were not the same when I met them in real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ive been a lurker on here for a long time but I’ve had to come on and give you the tea.

Paul has been telling people my friend who put up with his tit for over a year (the good looking one you all talk about) “threatened” his daughter while she slept and he had to call the police on her but he is now back following her on insta only a few months after said incident and liking her pictures. Great parenting skills, putting your child at potential risk to try get your leg over again. Wonder what Jeff has to say about that? Kid has no chance with parents like these.

Do yourself a favour get out of your ex wife’s house stop lying and actually be a good dad, not just for the internet. He is obsessed with this site and people on here writing about him so here you go greaseball Paul have a load of that you hairy winnet
Everyone, my fellow sexy DAB's

Let's welcome our NEW member STEPH, she is overweight, 30 plus from Crosby!

Steph - So many questions but other DAB's have asked these in the other posts. Can I just say you have lurked her for a while but you are a new member...you got me straight away hehe

Your post was hilarious, did you post it after a few lines and lots of drink (whilst you daughter was asleep)??!!!

"he is obsessed with this site" = you are obsessed with this site, and it must be difficult to read alot of home truths.

Paul posts love and affection of HIS daughter on social media and we rarely see any of you doing it, apart from her smashing her own pinata face it, to only last night you on about not getting co*k via bumble whilst your daughter is there with you.....am I missing a point here??!!! :) :)

And how did she 'threaten' her....come on tell us the story...make something up...this is better than Eldorado! hehe

Anyhow enjoy your voting today, take it Tory vote as usual?? Seen as you enjoyed the Tory party on Sunday

Much love

Mike Hunt
CEO/Director

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can I just say, I’ve never been a Paul fan, I think he seems like a slimy snake. Divorced twice, apparently robbed both wives blind. No idea what’s going on with their custody situation but he seems to type to use the kid as a weapon.
Don't get me wrong, he's definitely a collosal melt, but I've noticed there are one or two accounts on here that only ever enquire/talk about Paul. I wouldn't want the DABs to be dragged into a situation and used as ammo if it's Jeff or some other random ex having beef with him. We're too fabulous for that 💃

Like I said, not Pro-Paul, I'm just Pro-Not Getting Duped. I'll have more to say if Paul starts trying to recruit women into sex agencies on Insta or selling pink lattes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why would you joke about taking heroin
Just came on to say this! It’s an addiction so many people and families struggle with!! Including my own, grieving for someone who overdosed. It isn’t a laughing matter at all

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Just came on to say this! It’s an addiction so many people and families struggle with!! Including my own, grieving for someone who overdosed. It isn’t a laughing matter at all
Did you see one of the comments? “Oh, I dreamt about taking heroin last night!”. Lovely that. She’s on the verge of a meltdown, you can see it in her mannerisms on her videos. Seems a bit manic to me

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Did you see one of the comments? “Oh, I dreamt about taking heroin last night!”. Lovely that. She’s on the verge of a meltdown, you can see it in her mannerisms on her videos. Seems a bit manic to me
It’s awful! Maybe they’re just a useless druggy to some people but maybe if people stopped and thought about what made them turn to drugs, they would see it differently. The desperation people must feel to turn to heroin, I can’t even imagine. And then to make light of it. I’m not perfect by any means but it doesn’t sit right with me.
Oh 100% she doesn’t seem right at all. And the soft part of me as much as I dislike her, hope she has help and support.

I did for one silly minute thought she was just going to go on about the struggle with life in general about being a ‘mum’, business owner, etc but absolutely not straight to dick.
And the single parent post, most single mums I know, known or heard about don’t have the lucky option to co-parent with there ex’s coz there either tit heads, dead or in prison.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Probably bang on.

Also when you’re in your mid thirties it’s a bit early in the day to declare yourself hangover free. In my experience older you get, the later in the day the hangovers kick in...
I’m on day 2 of a hangover and the end seems so far away 😳🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Kill me now
🤢🤢 raw chicken, soft green beans and what are those discs top right? I’d rather starve. The Yankee candle was nowhere near those sausages either

Louise, please tell me how in any way shape or form Jeff is kind and a top role model for Cora? Carolyn, how is Cora every inch her mother? Do you mean cos they are never together?
have these people actually seen her content? Fresh? Just wow...

Reactions: 7
Trying to flog the snake CBD oil again. 6 likes her post got, the absolute melt

Reactions: 10
Still bumming Corbyn I see. Anyone reckon she will attempt to get into politics herself?

Reactions: 6
Steph voted Tory as she went to the Tory gig on Sunday as a freebie for blowing off Margaret Thatchers son... pass it on..

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.