Scousebird blogs #15 Scouse Bird: The Joe Exotic of Merseyside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why take the opportunity to pour your heart out with near tear filled eyes about a flop of a date during the small window of seeing your daughter.

Reactions: 15
I'd hate having to explain why you haven't been online because of personal issues but I suppose it comes with the territory of being an...influencer?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How can you threaten a sleeping child 🤣🤣 Paul’s deffo a crank, married twice and neither ex wife has a good word to say about him. Feel sorry for poor Cora and if the police were called they will have been contacted by social services too. What a fuckin mess.

Reactions: 17
I agree Shirl!! This is as difficult to comprehend as the Correll dog cage, spunk saga haha
I can't really comment on Paul. I know little about him and he's not the key subject of the tattle thread (hence why I've no issue with him, he's done nothing to offend me). I'm sure he's got his faults, must do to have married Shrek there, but I hope the thread isn't derailed because someone has beef with him...

Sorry if I've misread the situation girls, something just feels off. Ya girl Shirl uses tattle for good rather than evil. I'll get under my sequined duvet and take a disco nap until this blows over 💃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I can't really comment on Paul. I know little about him and he's not the key subject of the tattle thread (hence why I've no issue with him, he's done nothing to offend me). I'm sure he's got his faults, must do to have married Shrek there, but I hope the thread isn't derailed because someone has beef with him...

Sorry if I've misread the situation girls, something just feels off. Ya girl Shirl uses tattle for good rather than evil.
Looking good in the sombrero, I saw a fab one in a charity shop in the strand that would be perfect for you CHEFS KISS

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
God knows, maybe I'm just slow today but I'm still having trouble deciphering it... who was asleep? Was Cora being threatened while she was asleep, was Lauren lashing out threats while she was asleep? Was Paul just falsely accusing Lauren of threatening Cora? It's all quite specific yet nonsensical at the same time 🤔

Tbh DABs I reckon the most likely situation there is for whatever that was is Meffanny has completed her part comedown, part getting sacked off by her latest Mr.unlucky induced 57 part instagram ramble about dating (cause apparently that's a one-sided chat to your phone that you post online to your business account instead of like ...idk, ringing a bleeping mate or something sane?? Anyways...), shipped Cora off back to her full time parent, drown her sorrows, come on here and decided to try and sway the topic to Paul being the useless, greasy unfit parent... well, soz Meff, this is your thread love not Paul's.

Ps. Steff stinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
just watched the stories about the dating. STEPH - you are doing online dating WRONG.

it is immpooossssiiibbblllleeeee to develop a genuine connection with someone you’ve never met. Any connecting you feel you have prior to meeting them is alllll innnnn youuuurrrr miiiinnndddd.

It’s actually you projecting the relationship you want onto this digital stranger on the back of them saying something you liked to here.

I think this is a mistake a lot of (primarily) girls make.

In the girls head there’s this chemistry and connection prior to meeting up. They end up having a relationship in their heads that isn’t actually taking place. Then, when it inevitably doesn’t go anywhere they end up in the depths of a breakup from something that didn’t even happen.

It’s not just Steph I’ve seen this happen with loads of girls and I say girls because it seems to be mostly a girl thing. Just stop bloody doing it!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
In the girls head there’s this chemistry and connection prior to meeting up. They end up having a relationship in their heads that isn’t actually taking place. Then, when it inevitably doesn’t go anywhere they end up in the depths of a breakup from something that didn’t even happen.
Yep, been there done this a few times myself

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.