Scousebird blogs #15 Scouse Bird: The Joe Exotic of Merseyside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SO DABS
was talking to my sister about tattle as she'd found it from an influencer she follows and didn't understand it - think she'd been on dodgy threads like Mrs hinch and Charlotte dawsy where the people on them are WILD

So I told her to join scousebird and khms threads and told her about us all emailing maricourt when Jeff said she was going to do a talk on bullying

WELL APPARENTLY, Jeff and lizzy Parr used to run a twitter account called maricourtprobs or something similar and one of the tweets was something along the lines of "remember when (my sisters full name) got bullied out of maricourt for being a slag"
Raging! The pair of screffs.

I remember that account and hashtag! Also found this. Don’t know what the tweet is about though. Like Scousebird, I’m an atheist too but know better than to diss Catholicism in a place like Liverpool which has a huge Catholic population and things like communions, christenings etc are a big deal. It’s ok if you’re on a ‘normal’ social media but for a Scouse brand that’s kinda alienating half your audience. Religion, like politics, is a very tricky topic.

Sorry about your sister though, that’s sad to do that.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Is she messing! She’s the biggest one of all. The whole reason why her daughter cries when she sees her horrible gob at the school gates instead of her dad. That’s horrible.

Reactions: 10
Is she messing! She’s the biggest one of all. The whole reason why her daughter cries when she sees her horrible gob at the school gates instead of her dad. That’s horrible.
What happened at the school gates? Dying to know hahaha

Reactions: 2
What happened at the school gates? Dying to know hahaha
One of the mums from the school come on yesterday and said she wouldn’t come out to her and was crying. It should be on the couple of pages back - sorry I’ve forgotten the user name

Reactions: 7
One of the mums from the school come on yesterday and said she wouldn’t come out to her and was crying. It should be on the couple of pages back - sorry I’ve forgotten the user name
I wonder if the teachers are wondering why Cora was crying

Reactions: 5
Can't cope with all these sanctimonious witches preaching "be kind", "women support women" and all that balls, because the ones who do that the most are always the ones who were/still are the worst
She called her fellow women “match slags” for going the match. Very supportive

Reactions: 10
I know, surely they know best who she reacts better to. Bet she had a painting for Paul and then seen her gob.
You’d never think that she had a child in that glorified brothel of hers. No toys, no pictures that coras done in school, nothing. One self centred horrible twit that

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I remember that account and hashtag! Also found this. Don’t know what the tweet is about though. Like Scousebird, I’m an atheist too but know better than to diss Catholicism in a place like Liverpool which has a huge Catholic population and things like communions, christenings etc are a big deal. It’s ok if you’re on a ‘normal’ social media but for a Scouse brand that’s kinda alienating half your audience. Religion, like politics, is a very tricky topic.

Sorry about your sister though, that’s sad to do that.
She’s sends her daughter to a catholic school?! If she hates them that much take your daughter out of one then?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Gutted. I managed to buy a Penny Lane knit, im made up with it. Just seen she's wearing today 😳 genuinely gutted as I was after it for ages!

Reactions: 3
Seen she’s posted some old pics of herself on Twitter, I still don’t get why she goes on about having naturally big lips and getting skitted about it at school. All of the old pics blatantly show a thin top lip and a normal sized bottom lip. Maybe cos of her non existent top lip it was a sarcastic “big lips” skit, who knows.

Reactions: 12
Seen she’s posted some old pics of herself on Twitter, I still don’t get why she goes on about having naturally big lips and getting skitted about it at school. All of the old pics blatantly show a thin top lip and a normal sized bottom lip. Maybe cos of her non existent top lip it was a sarcastic “big lips” skit, who knows.
Bet she never posted this one

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.