Scousebird blogs #15 Scouse Bird: The Joe Exotic of Merseyside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WELL APPARENTLY, Jeff and lizzy Parr used to run a twitter account called maricourtprobs or something similar and one of the tweets was something along the lines of "remember when (my sisters full name) got bullied out of maricourt for being a slag"
Raging! The pair of screffs.
Your poor sister that’s awful. Has always been a weird friendship that going clubbing together when Lizzy was about 13, I guess the school girl mentality rubbed off on Jeff.

Reactions: 13
FFS fuckin bury me am DEADDDD πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

Just had to have a nose, where the duck was her eyebrows?? Was she modelling herself on gollum at the time?
I’ve got some bad early 90s pics where I look like Minnie Mouse on crack but this is something else 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How funny are those pictures she's put on her stories, even funnier still that she's only acknowledged one of them as being a "hot mess"... idk why she's giving us material like but she seems to be under the impression that she's had some sort of "glow up" 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
FFS fuckin bury me am DEADDDD πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

Just had to have a nose, where the duck was her eyebrows?? Was she modelling herself on gollum at the time?
So, without any context or saying anything I just showed that photo to my fella, and immediately he laughed and said...she looks like Matt Lucas.

Then I showed him the below and he near pissed himself. It doesn't seem real. I can't deal. She looks so very spesh.

Screenshot_20210430-182712.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahaha Mr Ma loves Little Britain so I will ask him tomorrow who it reminds him of. I’ll get back to you all with his answer πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
#whereiscora
bleeping hell I knew she was deluded but this... no love, this definitely gives much more "Part time Scummy Mummy who would rather spend her last tenner on wine than food for her kid" ViBeS

...though, part time parent is probably being too generous with her - has she seen Cora this month? Gobshite.

And she’s ok with letting everyone see her fridge shows no signs of having a child living with her? 🀨
Wouldn't surprise me if she thought that sort of thing made her more desirable to men tbh. Though with the types she seems to get with maybe it does.

Reactions: 11
Aw not even a fuckin Peppa Pig yogurt. She’s scummy as duck isn’t she.

Reactions: 12
Right, just asked Mr Ma. I zoomed in and asked what character it looks like. First he said Vicky Pollard πŸ˜‚ but I said β€˜no you’re close though, think!’ And he burst out laughing and said Andy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.