Scousebird blogs #15 Scouse Bird: The Joe Exotic of Merseyside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too! I’ll be lookin out for you. Can just see me now falling round asking does anyone know where our Shirl is. Will you be recognisable to people in Liverpool? 💭
I doubt it, probably because I don't stick my phone so close to my face I go crosseyed as I stomp around town filming my opinions. Not as down with the kids as our Jeffo.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry to go off topic but @Trollinell you have killed me off on the KHM thread about him going through the bespoke cupboard on the wall. Actually can't breathe I'm that hysterical 🤣🤣🤣

Anyway, passed big birds shop and not even the staff appeared to be in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry to go off topic but @Trollinell you have killed me off on the KHM thread about him going through the bespoke cupboard on the wall. Actually can't breathe I'm that hysterical 🤣🤣🤣

It’s a bleeping portal to another dimension, where people have questionable fashion sense and worzel gummige hair

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s a bleeping portal to another dimension, where people have questionable fashion sense and worzel gummige hair
😂😂 Bet the shower room is like going into Narnia and Mr Tumnus is in there wearing a tories against humanity shirt and twatting a Boris piñata

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s still giving away free diaries!

Either nobody has been in, or she has a tit load to get rid off!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Isn’t if funny how everything she sells is soooo popular. That’s why her shop is like a ghost town
Ffs stop lying Jeff. Nobody wants your shite
Who would buy this?! Who would want that around their house? It’s fuckin ugly! Give me a £3 home bargain jar candle any day.

Reactions: 6
To be a good liar you need to have a good memory and she obviously has a tit one. She contradicts herself all the time

Reactions: 7

She said ages ago she considered going online only and I reckon given the ghost town status of the tat shop, she’ll be going down that route and will be shutting those shutters quicker than you can say here’s your lease renewal.

Reactions: 11
Slight derailment but finally got through the KHM wiki, what an absolute SHEOW. Another minty witch that really shouldn't be insta-famous in any way, shape or form.
I don't follow her but knew of her when the Echo did a piece on her years ago, and I remember thinkin then that 1) from the pics they showed on the Echo her makeup was a bit garish and wasn't anythin special, lets face it she ain't no Pat McGrath is she?? And 2) just looked back on the article now and she had made up "celebs" including people from TOWIE. Oh yeah, they're "celebs" alright 🤣 fuckin delusional.
I also cannot believe that she'd make a fake account specifically to pretend it's a troll and trash her own baby for followers, wtf was she thinkin?? That is some level of absolute psycho tit if ever I saw it. I honestly can't keep up with those threads though it's insane 🤣 and how many there is?! She has pissed off a looooot of people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Job going in town. Scousebird shop. Will consider part time (20 hours).

fair play though, £9:30 an hour

Reactions: 4
Job going in town. Scousebird shop. Will consider part time (20 hours).

fair play though, £9:30 an hour
I bet she’s just done that to say “oh look I can afford to hire staff” because of the no one wants your shite post
Hi Jeff 👋
I’d be surprised if this isn’t one of her lies

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen a post on Facebook saying someone’s chips look like they’ve been cooked over a heated discussion. Had to check that it wasn’t Ma Cureton 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well DABs I had to stop by and what a catch up! I’ve been so busy I haven’t been in here in a lonnnng time. But after just running into big bird at the after school club I’m lying in the foetal position and needed to vent. 1- the outfit. Off shoulder matching tie dye lounge set, complete with that vile grey bra strap on show. 2- the hair. THE HAIR. I’d be going back for a refund mate. The back of it looks like burnt straw, I’m honestly concerned. 3- Cora wouldn’t go with her. Refused, and when told to came out crying. What a mum

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Well DABs I had to stop by and what a catch up! I’ve been so busy I haven’t been in here in a lonnnng time. But after just running into big bird at the after school club I’m lying in the foetal position and needed to vent. 1- the outfit. Off shoulder matching tie dye lounge set, complete with that vile grey bra strap on show. 2- the hair. THE HAIR. I’d be going back for a refund mate. The back of it looks like burnt straw, I’m honestly concerned. 3- Cora wouldn’t go with her. Refused, and when told to came out crying. What a mum
Cora probably didn’t know who she was 🤔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Oh dear, look at the post for the ‘massive competition’ for the thing in Knowsley with 53 likes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This makes me so sad for the little one. My daughter is the same age and runs out shouting mummy with full arms out. ❤

and just for clarity I work full time in my own business like ALL hours. She’s my number 1.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.