Scousebird blogs #15 Scouse Bird: The Joe Exotic of Merseyside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine walking past her house and seeing her doing a photo shoot with the timer on her camera 😂

She does the shoots herself she has mentioned before using a tripod and timers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who is actually taking these photos? Cora? #werescora?
Phone on self timer.

that fridge is mad, I’ve never really bought into the she doesn’t have her kid much I still held out hope that she secretly does and just doesn’t show her very often but wow that fridge suggests different doesn’t it 🤣

Reactions: 10
Jeff sounds as surprised as we are that she has had customers today. 5 in one go..no wonder she’s recruiting!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve not been here this year but let me tell you I ran here when I seen that fridge.
Not even a bastard frube in sight!

Now off to waste my weekend reading about 10 threads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
My daughters 26 and lives in wales and I always have shite in the fridge in case she turns up. And I mean those green laces for 20p and other crap food you have in for your kids. More ale than food in that fridge

Reactions: 8
She did a muscle food promo once and there was duck all in the fridge, she also said she ate out or ordered in most nights and as a mum myself I was like 🧐 wtf hun.
Funnily enough she’s never mentioned muscle food ever again, I guess the freebies stopped. These influencers are encouraging us to buy tit they won’t even buy themselves!

Reactions: 11
One person in the shop. Town was HEAVING. I was there at the protest (don’t shoot me down DABs!) and literally thousands and thousands attended. Still empty. Couldn’t move at the Italian next door tho!

Reactions: 7
So, without any context or saying anything I just showed that photo to my fella, and immediately he laughed and said...she looks like Matt Lucas.

Then I showed him the below and he near pissed himself. It doesn't seem real. I can't deal. She looks so very spesh.

View attachment 554156
*as Jeff looks at that pic*
🎶 I look so special, so fuckin SPECIALLLLL.
And I'm a slaggggg, I'm an arse scrannerrrrr, what the hell was I thinkin HEEEEEREEEEEE??
I belong in the BIIIINNN, WHOA WHOA!!! 🎶💃🏽💃🏽🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love the profile pic 😂😂😂
Perfect innit 🤣 17 year old eyebrow shy Jeff 🤣

One person in the shop. Town was HEAVING. I was there at the protest (don’t shoot me down DABs!) and literally thousands and thousands attended. Still empty. Couldn’t move at the Italian next door tho!
Bet she saw the queues there and though damn, knew I should have opened me cafe of shite, I would have got 6 customers in today then instead of 5 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ what a fuckin tool.

I think we can agree a new low has been achieved
Will deffo be havin a go herself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
That ad though!?! Jesus!
Also, did anyone see that video of her rubbing that seagull tit into them butchers legs in the bath? I haven’t eaten all day and I’m dead hungry as wel

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Phone on self timer.

that fridge is mad, I’ve never really bought into the she doesn’t have her kid much I still held out hope that she secretly does and just doesn’t show her very often but wow that fridge suggests different doesn’t it 🤣
Sorry but just had to zoom in on the fridge stuff, out of date cheese, no excuse if you’ve opened your fuckin fridge and taking pictures 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I think we can agree a new low has been achieved
I came here to say the same! Disgrace. I honestly liked her when she posted mummy and wholesome stuff like the national trust property days out a few years ago, no going back to that now.

Reactions: 9
I came here to say the same! Disgrace. I honestly liked her when she posted mummy and wholesome stuff like the national trust property days out a few years ago, no going back to that now.
She should’ve stuck to that type of content, a good chunk of girls who followed and liked her back when she started are probably mums now and would appreciate that stuff.

But no for some reason she thinks the slaggy almost 40 year old gift shop owner vibe is working for her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.